The Sims 4 - Brookheights Open World (Expansion Mod Pack) Trailer

Yeah, I saw this video and some others from him. There is also a video, where he shows a medieval village and a harbot, with some kind of open world gameplay. If he´ll manage to change the rules of Sims 4 in it´s ground, I would be super impressed. For now I am curious, what is coming next. ?

7 minutes ago, Somber1966 said:

Is this going to be patreon only?:)

For now. It's in beta right now so their patreons are the only ones who can play the game and find bugs.

Edit: I don't know if you know this, but this isn't my mod.

10 minutes ago, porkybork said:

This looks very promising, but I won't be fully on board until I see some gameplay. Still, if everything in that trailer ends up happening and it runs smoothly, then this would be one of the best TS4 mods ever made!

There is some gameplay already out.

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Oops19 said:

Nothing really new but assembled into a nice package.

It´s much more than only a world edit. It seem, there are restrictions, if it comes to lots, and how they work, but it is the first time, you can really walk through a "world" and visit a lot of different places without loading screens.

From the start of Sims 4 on I was pissed by EAxis´ solution to even not open a single neighborhood in their Sims  "worlds". I never expected an open system like in Sims 3 but a gameplay, that is more restricted than the one in Sims 2 had angered me really. And this here is at least a try to show, how a development in the right direction could work.

I am sure, that this is only the beginning, and Arthur himself says so. But it is a big step, and I am very curious, how this will develop in the future. :classic_smile:

I've tried it out so far and its very promising and exciting. Got a few last exceptions but being as its new to the mod stage its not surprising as some mods are probs not playing well possibly. Anywho once it makes a few more steps in beta and other molders get a chance to mess around with it to take it into consideration with there releases im going to be super excited to give it another run.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...