New milking and devious costumes + WDF pasties/bottles replacer

New milking and devious costumes + WDF pasties/bottles replacer

View File

Hi, I made this mod as a replacer for WDF milk pasties and bottles (I also added FGbody bones to the needles), I also added a hybrid hucow body (as armor) and Robo suits for FusionGirl body, all of them are crafting on a chemical workbench.

For those who do not use the Wasteland Dairy Framework mod, I made a separate archive only with Robo costumes and hucow body.

Now I didn't do 3BBB support for the BODY, which became available in the latest FusionGirl update, because WDF doesn't use this physics (yet?), maybe later I will do 3BBB support.

After installing the mod, you need to build the costumes in a body slide, also do not forget to build your hands in a body slide, otherwise they will not match the body in a Robo suit.

For the mod to work, you need the body of FusionGirl and Wasteland Dairy Framework (only for the WDF version) and their requirements, respectively.

I want to thank Invictusblade for the WDF mod itself, as well as for helping me attach scripts to my costume, and maikCG for the DeviousDwarwenCuirass mod for Skyrim, which inspired me to create my mod.

You can use the files of my mod as you want, provided that you do not use them to get money or call yourself the authors of these files.

Thank you for your attention and sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12471-wasteland-dairy-framework/
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37268

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/27/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12471-wasteland-dairy-framework/ https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37268

Unfortunately most likely cbbe version will not be because I did it all in only one bodyslide, almost without the help of other more serious 3D modeling programs (because I have almost no skills to use them ;D) and since the costume was created from all in-game junk, and the body of all kinds of spun and broke to acquire the final form, doing it all manually is very tiring and not the fact that you get something worthwhile again, I can only remodel the bone and their weight for the cbbe version but then the body will remain the same as in the FG version

That's fine, I've been switching over to fusion girl. I probably should have sooner but I have used CBBE for so long I just got used to it. So I have been doing a bunch of cbbe-fusion girl conversions on outfits that did not have em already.

Congrats on releasing the one thing that finally got me to switch over ;)

So, thanks)
I tested the files for quite a long time, except for a small problem with the weight of the fasteners in the milking cuirass (I couldn't fix it yet, but it's almost invisible) I didn't find any bugs, if something goes wrong, write here, or you can fix it yourself or add something to my mod and post it in the discussion thread, I will be only happy

This is seriously amazing work.  Thank you for making this.  I don't use FG but the prebuilt meshes included in the mod work fine if you have CBBE installed.  I guess I just wouldn't be able to edit the sliders in BodySlide, but that's fine, it looks amazing as is.

One problem I ran into: the no-WDF plugin doesn't work; it is missing most of the records and still requires WDF.  I made a working version by editing the regular version and removing the WDF keywords and scripts, and cleaning the dependency on WDF from the header.  Feel free to upload.

Milking And Devious Costumes NO WDF.esp

This is really great, but there's just enough outfits in it to make finding them all in BodySlide to rebuild on each update tedious. Could they be given a consistent prefix so they all sort together, or better yet get added to a dedicated group included in the archive? That would make it easy to batch build them without everyone having to guess and create their own custom groups.

Thanks again for sharing your excellent work with all of us!

Also you note that you built these for FG 1.61 instead of 1.75... did you try building for 1.75 and it didn't work out? If not, I'll give it a shot with deleting the obsolete breast skin bone weights and copying the newer CBP ones in from the 1.75 reference body.

I didn't make costumes with the new version of FG because WDF uses the old version and the physics for 3bbb doesn't work on older versions of FG.
And about groups in bodyslayde, I learned to do all this by trial and error and do not know much, if you have a desire, you can make a patch or rework my mod, I would be happy with this, and I would not have to redo everything for the new version of FG , because I think there is an easier way than the one I use, but I don't know about it)

3 hours ago, colourtemp3000 said:

I didn't make costumes with the new version of FG because WDF uses the old version and the physics for 3bbb doesn't work on older versions of FG.
And about groups in bodyslayde, I learned to do all this by trial and error and do not know much, if you have a desire, you can make a patch or rework my mod, I would be happy with this, and I would not have to redo everything for the new version of FG , because I think there is an easier way than the one I use, but I don't know about it)

There's a pinned video in the #modding channel of the ZeX Discord, which is how I learned the "easy" way to update items from earlier FG versions to 1.75. In this case since nothing in your mod includes a base body, it's probably just a matter of deleting two obsolete bone weights and copying 10 new ones (well probably only 6 because nothing is coming near the thighs). I'll give it a shot, but maybe not for a day or two.

As for creating a group in BodySlide, I'll try to suss out which items your mod is adding and attach the file for that here, but just to confirm, you're adding:

DevRobo
DevRobo Hands
DevRoboMilk
FG Hucow stage 6
Milk_Female_Bottles_B FG
Milk_Female_Bottles_L fg
Milk_Female_Bottles_R fg
Milk_Female_Needles_B FG
Milk_Female_Needles_L FG
Milk_Female_Needles_R FG
MilkMachineFG B
MilkMachineFG L
MilkMachineFG R
OppaiMilkPasties_FG
OppaiMilkPasties-L_FG
OppaiMilkPasties-R_FG

I've got at least one other set of sliders for some of these with very similar or identical names, so will have to figure out how to best differentiate them.

I think it would be more interesting if the robot limbs were equipped with one head devices, perhaps including mouth plugs and speakers, and then replace the ordinary female voice with the robot voice already in the game.

Given that your modeling skills are already good, perhaps the only problem is to ask someone who is good at scripting how to make an NPC change its voice after putting on a specific device.

On 9/29/2020 at 12:54 AM, vaultbait said:

There's a pinned video in the #modding channel of the ZeX Discord, which is how I learned the "easy" way to update items from earlier FG versions to 1.75. In this case since nothing in your mod includes a base body, it's probably just a matter of deleting two obsolete bone weights and copying 10 new ones (well probably only 6 because nothing is coming near the thighs). I'll give it a shot, but maybe not for a day or two.

Yep, worked fine. The only trick was temporarily switching off the reference flag on the modified bodies in the devrobo and hucow outfits before loading a 1.75 reference body, and then switching them back to reference at the end after deleting the 1.75 base body again. Now everything jiggles and sways with the new "3BB" bone weights. Previously the milking machines/pasties didn't move along with the breasts if using an FG 1.75 body. Let me know if you want a copy of the updated Outfit Studio projects for them or anything.

On 9/29/2020 at 12:54 AM, vaultbait said:

As for creating a group in BodySlide, I'll try to suss out which items your mod is adding and attach the file for that here

Done and attached below. Drop it into Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderGroups and there will be a new "Devious Milking" group for easier batch building, as well as the outfits from this mod being added to the existing "Fusion Girl" group now.

Devious Milking.xml

On 10/1/2020 at 6:44 PM, kziitd said:

I think it would be more interesting if the robot limbs were equipped with one head devices, perhaps including mouth plugs and speakers, and then replace the ordinary female voice with the robot voice already in the game.

Given that your modeling skills are already good, perhaps the only problem is to ask someone who is good at scripting how to make an NPC change its voice after putting on a specific device.

Mooooh !

Spoiler
On 10/2/2020 at 12:46 PM, EJequalsFallout said:

Will you make a CBBE conversion? or is it difficult to go from FG->CBBE?

On 10/2/2020 at 6:34 PM, EgoBallistic said:

You can still use this mod if you have CBBE.  You just won't be able to modify the body in BodySlide.

Most of the CBBE -> FG differences are in the sliders, and legs. If something's only coverin/touchin the body from say, ~mid-thigh and up, you can mostly get away with swapping the reference, copying bone weights (not necessarily needed, but worth doing just in case) and re-conforming to sliders.

Obviously depends on the outfit, or complexity/how far out from the body itself some pieces of it are, but as a general rule, you should be fine.

On 10/4/2020 at 3:57 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Most of the CBBE -> FG differences are in the sliders, and legs. If something's only coverin/touchin the body from say, ~mid-thigh and up, you can mostly get away with swapping the reference, copying bone weights (not necessarily needed, but worth doing just in case) and re-conforming to sliders.

Obviously depends on the outfit, or complexity/how far out from the body itself some pieces of it are, but as a general rule, you should be fine.

Will morphs work though? Like when I booted it up it showed items not aligning properly with the body

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2020 at 11:47 AM, Adetu said:

Could I use the milker for my FO4 NudeBasics mod ? I still are searching something to replace the oppai milk pasties.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40562

which does not really supports bodyslide and therefore is not usable at the moment. (I Only use the 2 milkers from the sky armor convertation mod)

(My NudeBasics has an option to increase Boobs because of 'hormone irritation' and the milkers are used to shrink them again)

Of course, you can, as I wrote on the main page about the possibility of free use of my files, provided that you do not assign them to yourself or use them in paid mods

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 4:24 AM, vaultbait said:

I'm curious, is this mod still being actively maintained? If so, it's slightly confusing that there's another modified copy claiming to be the "fixed" version:

As I understand it, he did not assign the mod to himself, and he calls his version of the mod corrected

5 hours ago, colourtemp3000 said:

As I understand it, he did not assign the mod to himself, and he calls his version of the mod corrected

Yes, claims to be the "fixed" version of your mod. Are any of those fixes actually fixes? Are you planning to incorporate any of them into an upcoming version? Is it just a parallel fork or a successor to your work?