New milking and devious costumes + WDF pasties/bottles replacer

On 10/28/2020 at 3:01 AM, vaultbait said:

Yes, claims to be the "fixed" version of your mod. Are any of those fixes actually fixes? Are you planning to incorporate any of them into an upcoming version? Is it just a parallel fork or a successor to your work?

No, this is not my work and I have nothing to do with it, the guy just made his own version of my mod under CBBE body, it seems that he just got confused in the name of the mod

• 11 months later...
On 10/3/2020 at 7:13 PM, vaultbait said:

Yep, worked fine. The only trick was temporarily switching off the reference flag on the modified bodies in the devrobo and hucow outfits before loading a 1.75 reference body, and then switching them back to reference at the end after deleting the 1.75 base body again. Now everything jiggles and sways with the new "3BB" bone weights. Previously the milking machines/pasties didn't move along with the breasts if using an FG 1.75 body. Let me know if you want a copy of the updated Outfit Studio projects for them or anything.

Done and attached below. Drop it into Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderGroups and there will be a new "Devious Milking" group for easier batch building, as well as the outfits from this mod being added to the existing "Fusion Girl" group now.

Devious Milking.xml 1.31 kB · 21 downloads

I have spent more than a couple hours trying to wrap my head around this. The FG discord did have a pinned link to a twitch vod but it's a dead link. I tried following Graf's guide to conversions but I don't think this kind of situation would work with his process. Do you have the files still by any chance, or could you point me in the right direction of how I can learn to do this correctly?

49 minutes ago, BigClitty said:

I have spent more than a couple hours trying to wrap my head around this. The FG discord did have a pinned link to a twitch vod but it's a dead link. I tried following Graf's guide to conversions but I don't think this kind of situation would work with his process. Do you have the files still by any chance, or could you point me in the right direction of how I can learn to do this correctly?

I just recently did it for the Devious Devices + High Heels System conversion for Fusion Girl (some 63 different outfits if memory serves), which was previously made for FG 1.45 and I updated to FG 1.75+. It's really not that complicated:

1. Find the old conversion in BodySlide
  2. Click the button to open it in Outfit Studio
  3. If there's a reference body included, delete it
  4. Import a new reference body
  5. In the bones tab, select L_BreastSkin and R_BreastSkin, then right-click them and choose to delete from project
  6. Still in the bones tab, select all the "CBP" bones for breasts and thighs
  7. Switch to the meshes tab and select all the outfit meshes, right-click and copy selected bone weights
  8. If there was initially a reference body included, recreate any needed zap sliders for parts of the body which should be hidden
  9. If there was no initial reference body, delete the one you imported
  10. Exit from Outfit Studio saving your changes (or you can save first and then exit if you're paranoid)
  11. Back in BodySlide switch to a different outfit and then back to the one you updated so it will reread the project from disk
  12. Turn on the preview and adjust some sliders making sure the outfit and body both correctly morph together
  13. Build the outfit normally
  14. Start the game, put the outfit on, then jump around to make sure physics looks right and there's no obvious clipping

Also, there's an FG conversions topic where people are happy to provide tips:

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I just recently did it for the Devious Devices + High Heels System conversion for Fusion Girl (some 63 different outfits if memory serves), which was previously made for FG 1.45 and I updated to FG 1.75+. It's really not that complicated:

1. Find the old conversion in BodySlide
  2. Click the button to open it in Outfit Studio
  3. If there's a reference body included, delete it
  4. Import a new reference body
  5. In the bones tab, select L_BreastSkin and R_BreastSkin, then right-click them and choose to delete from project
  6. Still in the bones tab, select all the "CBP" bones for breasts and thighs
  7. Switch to the meshes tab and select all the outfit meshes, right-click and copy selected bone weights
  8. If there was initially a reference body included, recreate any needed zap sliders for parts of the body which should be hidden
  9. If there was no initial reference body, delete the one you imported
  10. Exit from Outfit Studio saving your changes (or you can save first and then exit if you're paranoid)
  11. Back in BodySlide switch to a different outfit and then back to the one you updated so it will reread the project from disk
  12. Turn on the preview and adjust some sliders making sure the outfit and body both correctly morph together
  13. Build the outfit normally
  14. Start the game, put the outfit on, then jump around to make sure physics looks right and there's no obvious clipping

Also, there's an FG conversions topic where people are happy to provide tips:

Thanks for the help and resource :) I'll give it another go

Edit: It worked! Thank you so much, you're a lifesaver.

Edited by BigClitty
  • 2 months later...
On 10/3/2020 at 4:13 PM, vaultbait said:

Yep, worked fine. The only trick was temporarily switching off the reference flag on the modified bodies in the devrobo and hucow outfits before loading a 1.75 reference body, and then switching them back to reference at the end after deleting the 1.75 base body again. Now everything jiggles and sways with the new "3BB" bone weights. Previously the milking machines/pasties didn't move along with the breasts if using an FG 1.75 body. Let me know if you want a copy of the updated Outfit Studio projects for them or anything.

Done and attached below. Drop it into Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderGroups and there will be a new "Devious Milking" group for easier batch building, as well as the outfits from this mod being added to the existing "Fusion Girl" group now.

Devious Milking.xml 1.31 kB · 28 downloads

I know you did these well over a year ago, but big Thanks!! Once again you've saved me a bunch of time in BS and OS. 

• 3 weeks later...

yeah i gave it a shot, but the breasts keep not working after. I dont really have much experience with outfit studio, so who knows maybe i got something messed up. Is the reference body i load the one thats called Fusion Girl Nude? Or is there a reference body elsewhere Im supposed to use?

30 minutes ago, ahsdg said:

yeah i gave it a shot, but the breasts keep not working after. I dont really have much experience with outfit studio, so who knows maybe i got something messed up. Is the reference body i load the one thats called Fusion Girl Nude? Or is there a reference body elsewhere Im supposed to use?

Yes, that's the one you want.

27 minutes ago, ahsdg said:

I cannot delete the reference body - the green highlighted one - because that is the inner body of the mod with the bent arms and legs.

Don't delete that one, just set it to not be a reference and upgrade its mesh like you do the clothing meshes, then delete the temporary nude reference you loaded and set the modified body back to being the reference before you save.

do you mean LBreast_skin instead of L_Breastskin?

because that is the one I see on my outfit studio?

Also is the conversion reference the Fusion girl clothes, or Nude? or something else?

This mod is already fusion girl, so maybe something is different?

Edited by ahsdg
18 hours ago, ahsdg said:

do you mean LBreast_skin instead of L_Breastskin?

because that is the one I see on my outfit studio?

Yes, sorry I mistyped. There are two "breast skin" bones in older FG bodies which were later removed and each replaced by several physics bones (CBP in their names).

Also is the conversion reference the Fusion girl clothes, or Nude? or something else?

Either will work. The "nude" reference mesh includes nipples and vagina/anus, which the "clothing makers" mesh omits, but none of those changed in recent versions of FG and you're just going to be copying a few new physics bones from the reference anyway, which are present in either/both of those meshes.

This mod is already fusion girl, so maybe something is different?

It's for an earlier version of Fusion Girl, from before the new breast and thigh physics were added. What you're doing to upgrade is copying those physics bones into the existing older meshes and deleting a couple of obsolete bones.

On 1/18/2022 at 7:00 PM, vaultbait said:

Yes, sorry I mistyped. There are two "breast skin" bones in older FG bodies which were later removed and each replaced by several physics bones (CBP in their names).

Either will work. The "nude" reference mesh includes nipples and vagina/anus, which the "clothing makers" mesh omits, but none of those changed in recent versions of FG and you're just going to be copying a few new physics bones from the reference anyway, which are present in either/both of those meshes.

It's for an earlier version of Fusion Girl, from before the new breast and thigh physics were added. What you're doing to upgrade is copying those physics bones into the existing older meshes and deleting a couple of obsolete bones.

haha. ive kept trying but to no avail. I simply cant seem to understand enough about fusion girl or this particular outfit to figure out how to get it to work. do you have a copy of the conversion I could snag? sorry I couldnt understand, your instructions seemed pretty clear too. its just me at this point

10 hours ago, ahsdg said:

haha. ive kept trying but to no avail. I simply cant seem to understand enough about fusion girl or this particular outfit to figure out how to get it to work. do you have a copy of the conversion I could snag? sorry I couldnt understand, your instructions seemed pretty clear too. its just me at this point

Sorry, I don't. I stopped using this outfit a while ago and didn't save my updated conversion. I also didn't upload it at the time because it was a modification of someone else's conversion and I hadn't asked permission to publish my upgrade of it. Hopefully someone more skilled than I at from-scratch conversions picks up the recent request here:

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Sorry, I don't. I stopped using this outfit a while ago and didn't save my updated conversion. I also didn't upload it at the time because it was a modification of someone else's conversion and I hadn't asked permission to publish my upgrade of it. Hopefully someone more skilled than I at from-scratch conversions picks up the recent request here:

Awesome. Thanks for the reference. Appreciate you trying to help. Ill take a look at this thread

• 10 months later...

Is this mod out of date?

Looking at the esp, I see that one record from INVB_WastelandOffspring.esp is changed - the basic milker with editor id "MilkPack" and form id xx001104.

The changed armor record has some different WDF scripts attached than what WDF currently uses and for the scripts in common, the properties are different.   Some of this may be intentional but it looks like some of it is due to WDF being updated over the past two years while this mod remained unchanged.

If it needs an update to match the current WDF, can you please do that?   If you don't have the time, I could figure it out if I could find the two year old copy of WDF that this was based on.

EDIT:  Hmmm, Legacy WDF was last updated in March of 2020 and this mod was updated in Sept 2020.   However, this mod uses three of Invictusblade's WDF scripts while the legacy WDF doesn't attach any scripts at all to the armor record.    I wonder if it would be sufficient to use only the meshes and textures or even all the Bodyslide files from this mod while skipping the esp?  That would only cover one of the four milkers in this mod, but might work for that one single milker?

Edited by MikeWander
Am 17.12.2022 um 19:53 Uhr sagte MikeWander:

Ist dieser Mod veraltet?

Wenn ich mir das ESP anschaue, sehe ich, dass ein Datensatz von INVB_WastelandOffspring.esp geändert wurde - der grundlegende Melker mit der Editor-ID "MilkPack" und der Formular-ID xx001104.

An den geänderten Rüstungsdatensatz sind einige andere WDF-Skripts angehängt als die, die WDF derzeit verwendet, und für die gemeinsamen Skripts sind die Eigenschaften unterschiedlich. Einiges davon mag beabsichtigt sein, aber es sieht so aus, als ob einiges davon darauf zurückzuführen ist, dass WDF in den letzten zwei Jahren aktualisiert wurde, während dieser Mod unverändert blieb.

Wenn es ein Update benötigt, um mit dem aktuellen WDF übereinzustimmen, können Sie das bitte tun? Wenn Sie keine Zeit haben, könnte ich es herausfinden, wenn ich die zwei Jahre alte Kopie von WDF finden könnte, auf der dies basierte.

EDIT: Hmmm, Legacy WDF wurde zuletzt im März 2020 aktualisiert und dieser Mod wurde im September 2020 aktualisiert. Dieser Mod verwendet jedoch drei der WDF-Skripte von Invictusblade, während das Legacy-WDF überhaupt keine Skripte an den Rüstungsdatensatz anhängt. Ich frage mich, ob es ausreichen würde, nur die Meshes und Texturen oder sogar alle Bodyslide-Dateien aus diesem Mod zu verwenden, während das ESP übersprungen wird? Das würde nur einen der vier Melker in diesem Mod abdecken, aber könnte es für diesen einen einzigen Melker funktionieren?

Visually, these Robo-Milk "armors" work perfectly in-game - even the "trapped" effect works for NPCs.

What just doesn't work is the connection with "WDF" - so no milk is "tapped" and stored.

It's a pity - but no one will probably create a patch to restore the connection.

Fallout4_Kapitel35_07.jpg.da60b82c34f070e72e8cbd01c539e646.jpgFallout4_Kapitel23_91.jpg.86a44c3a5f11c6f630cc7a9491434d0a.jpgFallout4_Kapitel23_98.jpg.ab6f961963c77a59099af4458b360db2.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 12/22/2022 at 5:07 AM, Miauzi said:

Visually, these Robo-Milk "armors" work perfectly in-game - even the "trapped" effect works for NPCs.

What just doesn't work is the connection with "WDF" - so no milk is "tapped" and stored.

It's a pity - but no one will probably create a patch to restore the connection.

Fallout4_Kapitel35_07.jpg.da60b82c34f070e72e8cbd01c539e646.jpgFallout4_Kapitel23_91.jpg.86a44c3a5f11c6f630cc7a9491434d0a.jpgFallout4_Kapitel23_98.jpg.ab6f961963c77a59099af4458b360db2.jpg

Damn. I just came looking to see if there was any way to actually get milked. rip

On 10/4/2020 at 1:13 AM, vaultbait said:

Devious Milking.xmlFetching info...

Just in case anyone wants a zip file that works when installing to Vortex / MO2:

Milking And Devious Costumes SliderGroups.zip