Additional nipple and areola skin texures (modified from HI-METAL v.4 textures)

I finished painting Honoka's nipples and areolae. For some reasons, Honoka's skin files do not have dedicated textures for her left and right breasts. Her original nipple texture is very blurry and is applied for both breasts. I combined some real images with  BP Boobs textures by IceTree5, but the modified version for Honoka is not as detailed as other girls'.

image.png.6d1d6f1a27e621131efca6899266f7a8.png

HI_Honoka_L_XL_C1.DDS

My last update for the weekend. Kasumi's painted nipples and areolae. I decided on slightly darker, and bumpier areolae for Kasumi, so if you let her and her sister Ayane standing next to each other, her breasts would have a slightly older look. 

I also updated Ayane's and Hitomi's nipples a bit to make them feel more erected. 

image.png.2f97ba2c0804249bb2a143dadb3ea1c5.png

HI_Kasumi_M_HL_C1.DDS HI_Ayane_L_HL_C1.DDS HI_Hitomi_L_HL_C1.DDS

21 hours ago, HattoWW said:

This is a very good work, but Honoka's nipples seems not so realistic. This is my opinion but maybe you can check her again.

Thanks

Thank you for your input. To make it easy to understand, please take a look at the comparison between HI-METAL Honoka's file and Ayane's file below:

image.png.048651d155eee254c8cd18a4137e7542.png 

I am a painter, not a modder, so I do not understand why there is no dedicated left and right breast texture in Honoka's file. The nipple region in Honoka's file is very small to paint more details.

But Honoka is one of my favorited girls in the game, so I will try to improve her breast in the future.

Since Kanna is an Oni, searching for "redhead demon loli" did not give me any good suggestion for her nipples.

In the end, I decided to look for pictures of ginger hair Norwegian girls, and Kanna has the very pale and pinkish nipples of Germanic women.

I also modified Marie's nipples a little to make them look nicer and attached the new version with this post. 

image.png.c3cea9a2a949a4acfc6925b58f9442c0.png

Hi_MarieRose_M_HL_C1.DDS HI_kanna_L_HL_C1.DDS

On 9/24/2020 at 7:33 PM, mowingnottingham said:

I finished re-painting Leifang's breasts.

Nice Job man :)

There is a seeable circle color change at the left breast of leifang, can you fix it? You can see what i mean in your leifang screenshot too at the left breast, (right breast is perfect)

2 hours ago, HattoWW said:

Nice Job man :)

There is a seeable circle color change at the left breast of leifang, can you fix it? You can see what i mean in your leifang screenshot too at the left breast, (right breast is perfect)

You have very good eyes. I did not notice the changes in color. 

I have changed the blending in that area of her skin a bit and attached the new version for Leifang with this reply.

image.png.8d31978ed4a0bd7df98f99230288398c.png

HI_Leifang_L_HL_C1.DDS

2 hours ago, mowingnottingham said:

You have very good eyes. I did not notice the changes in color. 

Thank you mate, this version rocks. BTW i saw the similar issue with ayane version too. Its less noticeable but still there is a color difference circle at both breasts. 

Since Kokoro is an apprentice geisha, I decided on a more traditional look for her breasts. Her nipples and areolae are light brown to project both her half Japanese origin and her sweet personality.

Also, I modified Ayane's file to improve the blending around her breasts (mentioned by HattoWW), and Kanna's file to emphasized a little more on the nipples.

image.png.b30a04b8211d0e94258d0c4df28bd34f.png

HI_Kokoro_L_HL_C1.DDS HI_Ayane_L_HL_C1.DDS HI_kanna_L_HL_C1.DDS