Additional nipple and areola skin texures (modified from HI-METAL v.4 textures)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I finally had time to update the skins of all the girls I have at the moment. Also, I found the same pubic hair texture for all girls boring, and tried to design different style for each of them. I have not planned on 4K textures yet, since both HD and 4K textures look the same on my potato PC.

Sorry tesukawenxuan I did not make the shaved versions, I tried but the girls look so much like dolls to me.

So without further ado, here are my re-painted skins

Ayane:

image.png.73ba64e4de7ad558ff9bde75cc4519ad.png

Helena

image.png.8b44e3b4b05aa05e5468160a9989deb1.png

Hitomi

image.png.5a782c99254fe723a9717f9e41960127.png

Honoka

image.png.a527ff2bd87d6bdc9ebd415166cd97af.png

HI_Ayane_L_HL_C2.DDS HI_Helena_L_HL_C2.DDS HI_Hitomi_L_HL_C2.DDS HI_Honoka_L_XL_C2.DDS

Great job, but didn't work for me for some reason. Original HI-METAL's textures are still presented in the game. Changing HI_Hitomi_L_HL_C1.dds to HI_Hitomi_L_HL_C.dds and replacing the original one with it didn't help eather.

UPD: It's working, but only with momo's square bikini. Damn, modding this game is complicated...

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 11:11 PM, Max Stronk said:

Great job, but didn't work for me for some reason. Original HI-METAL's textures are still presented in the game. Changing HI_Hitomi_L_HL_C1.dds to HI_Hitomi_L_HL_C.dds and replacing the original one with it didn't help eather.

UPD: It's working, but only with momo's square bikini. Damn, modding this game is complicated...

same. 

On 1/3/2021 at 10:48 PM, 71975220yao@gmail.com said:

You can get the answer from her favourite food.  Romania perhaps.

That's a good idea for possible future modifications. I haven't though about Balkans's girls. 

On 12/21/2020 at 10:11 PM, Max Stronk said:

I toyed around with the skin files and found the answer for this issue. Basically, most girls have two set of skins (high resolution and low resolution ones) inside the same files. Some girls (Honoka, Luna, Sayuri and Tsukushi) only have one set of skin (low resolution) inside their files.

Depending on the mods, the low resolution skin can be applied instead of the high resolution one. For example, the square bikini mod and some older mods use the low resolution skin and the results may not be similar to my screenshots.  

For my case, I use the Costume Customizer mod. The screenshots were taken with the Takao R suit.

On 1/7/2021 at 1:45 AM, darkwest1988 said:

and I think this thread should be reported as a fake mod.

That's a bit harsh for something you can have for free. 

Updated: I've just got Tsukushi from a free gacha. I basically run out of idea for her pubic hair, so her style is a bit similar to Ayane's.

Tsukushi is not included in HI-METAL files, so I have to look for her .ini file elsewhere.

For this one, you have to download both the .dds and the .ini file and put them in the HI-METAL skins folder

image.png.cf29f0ed3b8ed4ae4bbfd5ce87b0b8e1.png

image.png.42006c0a1b944b3f1494b90ff1cca395.png

Tsukushi.ini Tsukushi1.DDS

• 2 weeks later...

I've got Fiona from another free gacha. Basically I only have Tamaki left since I don't intend to pay for any girl.

The color of her nipples and aerolae are nearly perfect in the original version, so I just enhanced here and there.

I tried to give her the shaved version since many people asked, but gave in and drew some pubic hair in the end.

PS. I also improved Tsukushi's nipples a bit and attached the new file here.

image.png.524b50bf7209d4ee66c2c431f7e5be13.png

image.png.22015262ffd5e3a4d49a9c40faf33d71.png

Tsukushi's

image.png.e6cb1e944f062fe46a1da3d0a1c781da.png

HI_fiona_L_HL_C1.DDS Tsukushi1.DDS

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...