CTD on animation start with SoS installed

Long time skyrim modder here, but first time with a sse installation. So here is the issue in more detail. Whether or not it's me or an npc male, when a sex animation begins, the characters involved get naked, teleport in and out and then the game ctd's. uninstalling SoS removes the CTD but the animation proceeds sans dick. Getting naked does not cause the ctd, I can run around whiterun flacid without a problem. Perhaps the issue is the erection? I suspected it was a skeleton issue but I have the latest xp32 skeleton for SSE and I've tried changing load order, priority, checking if there were conflicting skeletons. i've tried reinstalling SoS with and without its skeleton, xp32 and other usual troubleshooting steps but the fix eludes me. I am running fnis XXL but only 4000 or so animations and have tried with various animation packs installed or uninstalled. Uninstalling SoS fixes things and I've been thinking of going lite and seeing if that works but I'm not that interested in losing features if i can help it.  Has anyone encountered this problem as well and figured it out?

loadorder.txt modlist.txt

Ok, if anyone has a similar problem i sort of half resolved it to satisfaction. I unloaded all sos related mods and reinstalled sos by itself, and i think i isolated the problem to tempered skins with sos support. I'm not sure what the conflict is or was but I'm just going to do without it as i have a good enough thing going atm.