[mod] Simple Slits

• 2 weeks later...

(I posted this in Simple Shafts as well, but with the appropriate pic for each mod)  I'm having this issue with both the Simple Slits and Simple Shafts mods where I get the Leaf shadow.  I've tried using one or the other and it happens either way.  Using the Female Nude Body mod does not have this problem.  Is anyone else having this problem?

2020_09_26_1.png

9 hours ago, Walrus76 said:

(I posted this in Simple Shafts as well, but with the appropriate pic for each mod)  I'm having this issue with both the Simple Slits and Simple Shafts mods where I get the Leaf shadow.  I've tried using one or the other and it happens either way.  Using the Female Nude Body mod does not have this problem.  Is anyone else having this problem?

I was unable to recreate the problem, but I've uploaded a new version with the invisible leaf mesh moved below the character's feet. Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Hum, i don't get it: I put the folder and .mod file in the "mod" subfolder in the documents folder where you also have your savegame, added it in the game by using the "manage mod" and activated it in the current playset, and yet when finally i see a naked person (since there is no more naked religion) , it seems she has the leaf.

Did i do something wrong by installing it like that?

5 hours ago, Ihatepotatos said:

boulou, can you see the mod activated in the mod playset, with the slider set to enabled? 

Otherwise it might be hidden away in the "add more mods" section of "manage mods".

I apologise in advance if I seem a bit condescending, but it's always best to cover the basics first. 

I see the error "The path in this mod's descriptor file is invalid or does not exist" when adding this mod, so there is no option to slide it to enabled. Wondering if it's not enabled for latest version? I downloaded the 1.4.0 version of the mod.

21 hours ago, Jezrail said:

I see the error "The path in this mod's descriptor file is invalid or does not exist" when adding this mod, so there is no option to slide it to enabled. Wondering if it's not enabled for latest version? I downloaded the 1.4.0 version of the mod.

I'm getting the same.

On 10/17/2020 at 1:24 AM, Ihatepotatos said:

boulou, can you see the mod activated in the mod playset, with the slider set to enabled? 

Otherwise it might be hidden away in the "add more mods" section of "manage mods".

I apologise in advance if I seem a bit condescending, but it's always best to cover the basics first. 

Yes i saw it in the playset i added for non ironman games. And it's green slided, enabled. I listed it last, after the carnalitas mod which i wanted to try, as per the "list order" in its forum thread.

No problem with your basic questions ^^.

Since my last post i had to do a reformatting of the computer due to a windows update which failed due to power loss ... so i'll try again later, now i'm focusing on my ironman game.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 1:03 AM, Jezrail said:

Not sure what would cause this for some people but not others. Best advice is this: open simple_slits.mod with a text editor, and change the line that starts with 'path=' to have the path point to the simple_slits folder. If you're on Windows, it will probably look something like this

path="C:/Users/[Username]/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings III/mod/simple_slits"

The game usually sets this to the right path itself, but maybe on your machine it is having problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, larrygarry said:

Any plan for pubic hair?

there’s instructions above on how to import the file from the female nude body mod (which has public hair) into this one

I’m curious if to whether @WaffleIroncould use the mechanisms which allow for futas in simple shafts to allow for visible clitorises (something that I was inspired about when i saw the smallest dick size on a futa character)

wonder if inner labia could be made in the same way

If they require carnalitas traits, I will request for labia and clitoris traits there

21 hours ago, bobgasyon said:

there’s instructions above on how to import the file from the female nude body mod (which has public hair) into this one

I’m curious if to whether @WaffleIroncould use the mechanisms which allow for futas in simple shafts to allow for visible clitorises (something that I was inspired about when i saw the smallest dick size on a futa character)

If they require carnalitas traits, I will request for labia and clitoris traits there

Ive tried that but everytime I install that other file and extract it, it just shows up as 1 text file, maybe its because im not on windows.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/7/2020 at 5:49 PM, bobgasyon said:

In theory, yes, someone could use the same approach I used for futanari to attach a clitoris (and yes, the futanari "micropenis" was modeled to look like a large clitoris). Labia might be a little trickier because the game likes to cast unwanted shadows on the base model when using that technique.

I did mention the possibility for clitoris size traits to the Carnalitas maintainer once, and they mentioned that they weren't too interested in maintaining clit size traits though, so I wouldn't push the issue.

I'm not planning to do it, but if someone wanted to make a clitoris size mod, it is doable without Carnalitas. They could look at how I am seeding penis size genes in Simple Shafts, and either seed their own genes that way, or have the same gene I'm creating also work for clitoris size.

• 2 months later...