i think this mod is one of perfect sex mods of Skyrim i have ever seen. but i wonder whether i can modify its setting to make only player be raped by random npcs. because npcs in skyrim are very ugly, which means it is impossible that they are raped by others. only player should be raped in my game!

You could install one of the mods that makes other NPCs look much better.

Or you can edit the _SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc script file and change the FindAnEligibleVictim function to this:

Actor Function FindAnEligibleVictim(Actor Rapist)
	if (!isEligibleToBeRapedByThisRapist(Rapist, Player))
		return Player
	endif
	return none
EndFunction
Remember to recompile the script after you edit it which means you'll need to have the SKSE optional scripts installed (or it won't compile cleanly).

I have a problem: I downloaded the file and activated it as mod in the nexus mod manager. Then I started the game and tried it out. I have the dialogue option "Want to hook up with me?" When I say this, me and the npc get naked, but they don't move, they are just making sounds... I can also walk arround... I tried to disable all plugins but SA but  it's the same problem. It doesn't work. I tried to use the rape spell or let other people... make love but it's always the same: they get naked and make sounds- that's it... Can somebody help me pls? And sorry for my bad english :)

I have a problem: I downloaded the file and activated it as mod in the nexus mod manager. Then I started the game and tried it out. I have the dialogue option "Want to hook up with me?" When I say this, me and the npc get naked, but they don't move, they are just making sounds... I can also walk arround... I tried to disable all plugins but SA but  it's the same problem. It doesn't work. I tried to use the rape spell or let other people... make love but it's always the same: they get naked and make sounds- that's it... Can somebody help me pls? And sorry for my bad english :)

Four possibilities:

1. You didn't run the FNIS User Generator program after you installed the MOD.

2. You ignored the error message(s) the FNIS User Generator program gave when you ran it.

3. You didn't start the game using the SKSE Loader

4. (Most likely) You installed using Nexus Mod Manager but didn't turn off it's ridiculous bug inducing default option to not include readme files which also happens to not include any text files most especially the one that tells the FNIS User Generator program what animations have been added.

When you get tired of the damage Nexus Mod Manager inficts on you consider switching to http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1334//? .

That is THE mod manager to use, nothing else comes close.

I installed and it works great, but I only have 8 animations showing up when toggling using "Y".

Installed the FNIS for users and ran it, but not all animations show.

That's about right. Further development of this mod stalled when there weren't that many animations available.

If you want the large body (50+) of animations you need to be looking at the SexLab Framework and it's supporting mods.

Here's the index of mods for the SexLab framework: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

They cover pretty much everything this mod has except necro but they also cover a lot of ground this mod never touched.

Do you perhaps have an easy guide on how to manually add new animations to sexaddicts ??

i have a problem, argneir has bugged and is always following me trying to use the rape spell on me. i was on Winterhold, and he apeared crouching and started a rape on me, although i set up random rapes to none. any idea on how to fix it?

Ressurect or ResetNPC commands on him in the console might work. You can also try "StopQuest _SA_RandomRapeQuest" which should turn off the quest controlling him and therefor release him (a StartQuest afterwards should allow you to use Random Rape then without re-activating his behavior).

Do you perhaps have an easy guide on how to manually add new animations to sexaddicts ??

Each file for the animation has to be registered in the CK for animations (four stages with two actors means 8 files per sex animation). Then add them to the script where they are registered for scripting use and assign them to an empty animation slot and then enable that animation slot in the scripts.

It's not quick and it's not easy and that description probably forgets a number of essential things like setting up proper offsets for the new animation etc. It's not impossible but you will need to know the mod fairly well to make it work.

Just downloaded and dragged it into nmm but it just says it's downloading, no speed, no ETA, nothing. Just downloading and not completing. I copied and pasted into data but when I tried things in game there's no spells in the powers menu, neither the option for sex when chatting with an npc! Can anyone help? 

Thanks in advance.

If it's already downloaded then Nexus Mod Mangler did the wrong thing when you drag and dropped the mod on it. The mod should install fine but don't drag and drop the file, open it in the menu instead.

You must also install ALL of the required mods first and remember to run the FNIS User Generator program after installing the mod and last of all you must use the SKSE Loader program to start the game instead of Steam. Skip any of those and you will not get a working mod.

i couldn't get fully undressed bra is still on??

Custom clothing or armor? If it's in the wrong slot then it won't get removed. There is a slot for upper undergarments but if the author of the custom mod used a different slot then...

default bra. how could i remove it then?

Is this the only mod that allows for sexual orientation preference?  or is there a mod that works with SexLab?  I've been away from Skyrim modding for a while and I'm a little confused about the SexLab thing.  What's the deal?  Any words of advice is much appreciated. 

I know defeat can be set up that way and I believe RandomSex has that option too. I couldn't comment on any others since I haven't tried them.

Issue. I can use the spell on people, and everything's fine there. I can be targeted by NPCs, and everything would be fine there too, except guys can't use the spell on anyone. They cast it, but it has no effect on me, or anyone else. Women get to have all the fun! <_< How do I help these fellas out? Poor guys... :(

Issue. I can use the spell on people, and everything's fine there. I can be targeted by NPCs, and everything would be fine there too, except guys can't use the spell on anyone. They cast it, but it has no effect on me, or anyone else. Women get to have all the fun! <_< How do I help these fellas out? Poor guys... :(

Post a papyrus log of the guys trying the spell, the log should indicate why it fails to work for them.