Hi Waxen or anyone, I am trying out the BBP for my CBBE bodies and it does not show during animations, only when walking nude or with adapted armors that have BBp support; no real surprise there but is there a way to have bouncy boobs during sex?

Thanks

The animations either have to support it or you have to have the HDT Physics mod which is still being developed. There are a few sex animations that do support it and the next release (if I ever manage to get it together) should have at least one of them added.

Hey, just want to say a big thank you for pointing me toward the HDT Physics mod! I found a very helpful thread on the forums here where someone explained the difference between some of the BBP mods and the one HDT mod; never realized that is the only true physics mod and the more famous ones are actually animations, no wonder they look wonky. 

Anyway I followed the links, found what I needed and installed it all and it works beautiful! Actually got realistic motion of the boobs during sex in most of the animations from your mod and also SL. The motion of the breasts is the most realistic I have seen and works in all situations, and they don't bounce unless the PC or NPC moves as they should. As you can tell I am trilled to have found this, after wishing for something like this for so long, it definitely adds a whole new level of realism to the sex act and is well worth the bit of effort it takes to research and install. 

And regarding the tutorial... Well, that's even more embarassing, because Im too lazy to go through it. I know my problems are not of your concerns, but when I see a pile up of files to download and run at the same time, I cringe and give up. Since I'm purely interested in making animations and don't care much about the actual modding, is there a simple way to learn this bit, without having to bother with exporting, converting and all that? I used Blender for a while, I can make a simple model there, perfect for me would be if someone could give me a raw blender file (I know it's made with 3ds Max - that can do too, if conversion is impossible, will just take me a bit longer) with pre-existing animation, so I could learn on it? Never was good at following tutorials...

I know what you might think, but please, keep in mind two things:

1. I truly want to help with animations (make them smoother, at least for a starter)

2. I am already putting up with some crap and got a job last week, so the time I have for this was sort of slashed...

I truly appreciate every help that does not involve 'Fuck off lazy twat'

All that is one reason I haven't learned it either. It's more effort to learn than the payoff for me personally. I prefer to put my effort into other areas which I am already good at doing so the learning curve is much shorter.

I'm sure this is an issue that's been answered, but forgive the question(s).

I know a long reported issue with MiniLovers and ML derivatives is the alignment problem - different body sizes and skeletons which lead to the animations not 'lining up' properly during the sex acts.

My questions are these -

1) Does anyone know the 'optimal' body/race selection (Obviously the mod had to be designed with a certain 'set' in mind I would think)

2) When I use the X/Z keys to 'reposition' and try to re-allign the animations, no movement occurs beyond the first instance of the key being clicked (Though the game still registers the X and Z axes as changing in the upper left notification) is this a bug?

I'm afraid there is no optimal setting, each animator used their own selection of base skeletons and they were not the same.  I have had a lot of ideas on how to adjust for optimal positioning but have not chosen one, my latest thought is that I need to be able to get the position of the sex activity for each actor and stage of each animation and then calculate a position based on each actors height (will need to know the skeleton) and scale to align them.

The problem is by getting that exact every other action going on may still be out of alignment, yes it's nice to see the dick plunging into the pussy but his hand should be on her neck not plunging in between her breasts or into her nose.  I may also have a scale factor for each actor and animation so they can be scaled exact.

As for the problem with the keys, the incremental positions are very small unless you also hold down the shift key.  With the shift key you can do the larger positioning and then release it to "fine tune" to an exact position.

None of the input controls are working for me.  Female characters seem to work fine-ish.  FNIS said

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc152 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc153 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc154 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc155 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc156 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc157 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc158 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc159 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

I can cast the spell fine, sex starts, then my character just runs around and can't change any camera angles or positions.  They just hump for eternity with them teleporting in front of my character every second.  Any ideas?

Male animations don't happen either.  If I'm a female character, the guy gets down on his hands and knees and gets humped.  If I'm the male character I just stand there doing nothing.  

None of the input controls are working for me.  Female characters seem to work fine-ish.  FNIS said

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc152 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc153 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc154 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc155 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc156 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc157 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc158 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc159 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

I can cast the spell fine, sex starts, then my character just runs around and can't change any camera angles or positions.  They just hump for eternity with them teleporting in front of my character every second.  Any ideas?

This mod requires you to manually advance the sex act when the player is involved, just press and hold the H key until the stage changes. Release the H key to allow it to reset then press and hold it again the next time you want the stage to advance again until you reach the last stage which will play and end the sex act.

The messages about duplicate animations are harmless.

Also to get more control of the camera angle try to exit combat mode before the sex act starts using the "R" key, otherwise you are stuck in one plane and the player and their partner will turn with the camera.

Heya! I've been using the SexAddicts mod for quiet some time now and all of a sudden the "Wanna hook up with me?" option when speaking to an NPC just doesn't work anymore. So I tried to max out "random rape" but the results where that I stood lonely without a partner... Apparently the mod doesn't work for my character anymore :s anyway that I can fix that back to how it used to be?

Im using the version: SexAddicts 1.3

Heya! I've been using the SexAddicts mod for quiet some time now and all of a sudden the "Wanna hook up with me?" option when speaking to an NPC just doesn't work anymore. So I tried to max out "random rape" but the results where that I stood lonely without a partner... Apparently the mod doesn't work for my character anymore :s anyway that I can fix that back to how it used to be?

It sounds like you've done something to your character to make them ineligible to have sex. Things to check for: Werewolf tansformed, Vampire transformed, playing as a child, your sex not allowed to have sex via the preferences.

You could turn on the Papyrus logging and see which check it's failing.

It sounds like you've done something to your character to make them ineligible to have sex. Things to check for: Werewolf tansformed, Vampire transformed, playing as a child, your sex not allowed to have sex via the preferences.

You could turn on the Papyrus logging and see which check it's failing.

Papyrus logging? What's that? 

And now some of the npc's also bugged out and the sex sounds are always playing when im near them even though they are not doing it ;_;

How to enable Papyrus logging is described in the original post. To get rid of the extra sounds make sure no ongoing sex acts are taking place and then cast the "Sex Addicts Sound Manager Control" spell, use the reset all option to clear the extra sounds.

That condition is usually caused by leaving a cell while sex is in progress, basically while people are getting hot and heavy you need to hang around and be a voyeur.

two questions ( i didnt read all the 60 pages, so maybe ist already answered somewhere)

1. is this mod compatible to sexlab mods ?

2. how can i get rid of the wanna hook with me dialogue in the menu. got the spell, thats enough (really hate to get permanent dialogues in every npc Meeting).

How to enable Papyrus logging is described in the original post. To get rid of the extra sounds make sure no ongoing sex acts are taking place and then cast the "Sex Addicts Sound Manager Control" spell, use the reset all option to clear the extra sounds.

That condition is usually caused by leaving a cell while sex is in progress, basically while people are getting hot and heavy you need to hang around and be a voyeur.

The thing is that the NPC's don't really react when I try to speak with them, it's like they are in some kind of daydreaming sexact... And the sound is available for everyone around them ._. So, im not sure if theres a sex act going on. Are you sure that it will "reset" that npc if i use the sound manager control spell and clear the extra sounds? Im scared.

Btw, is there any way to get more zoomed in camera angles without the character dissappearing or making the camera go to first person mode? I've seen videos and showcases of mods on youtube where people have been using some kind of flying camera aswell as pausing their character in the position. 

As you may have already noticed, i'm kind of new to this community :$

two questions ( i didnt read all the 60 pages, so maybe ist already answered somewhere)

1. is this mod compatible to sexlab mods ?

2. how can i get rid of the wanna hook with me dialogue in the menu. got the spell, thats enough (really hate to get permanent dialogues in every npc Meeting).

!. Somewhat compatible. As long as you don't use a SexLab mod to trigger sex with an actor using both at once, neither has a way of detecting that the other mod is animating an actor already.

2. The answer is yes, how has been discussed in the messages right before yours (the end of the last page and the start of this page of forum messages).

The thing is that the NPC's don't really react when I try to speak with them, it's like they are in some kind of daydreaming sexact... And the sound is available for everyone around them ._. So, im not sure if theres a sex act going on. Are you sure that it will "reset" that npc if i use the sound manager control spell and clear the extra sounds? Im scared.

Btw, is there any way to get more zoomed in camera angles without the character dissappearing or making the camera go to first person mode? I've seen videos and showcases of mods on youtube where people have been using some kind of flying camera aswell as pausing their character in the position. 

As you may have already noticed, i'm kind of new to this community :$

If it works the sound of sex will go away, if it messes up simply don't save it in a messed up condition.

To get a free moving camera open the console and enter "TFC" (which is short for ToggleFlyingCanera" and that will allow you to use the AWSD keys to move the camera around (plus the mouse buttons for up/down camera motions) and thus watch the ongoing action. Use "TFC 1" to freeze everything so you can take pictures from many angles of a specific moment.

Also use the "SUCSM #" where "#" is a number from 1 to 9 to control the speed of the camera as you move it around (1=slowest, 9-fastest). I find that using 2 or 3 gives me the control I like without becoming impossibly fast or too slow.

The TM console command allows you to hide/show the HUD elements for cleaner pictures.

Open CK, load esp, find the 'Temptation' dialogue tree and set condition for player relationship rank to 2 or greater.

im not familiar with ck. i made it to found the temptationtree (yeah), no way how to set realtiuonshiprank in. could you explain how ? what happens when i delete the complete tree ?

I was wondering how to setup the system only male able to use sex on females. if i turn off sex for female like the spell settings then male on female no longer works either.

if have to make the system either have female on female and male on female to make it work right, but switching off all female from the system will also disable this for males.

I was wondering how to setup the system only male able to use sex on females. if i turn off sex for female like the spell settings then male on female no longer works either. if have to make the system either have female on female and male on female to make it work right, but switching off all female from the system will also disable this for males.

If you set both the males and the female to hetero sex only then that is all you will see.

From console:

Set _SA_GuysOptions to 1

Set _SA_GalsOptions to 1

Teaser for next version:

post-76788-0-38756900-1384970648_thumb.png

Whole version would probably be done by now if I hadn't got the urge to play the game a lot lately.

yes but what i want to accomplish is only male can use the sex system and not female. so female will only play the victim and not initate anything her self. but that part is not working. since if i switch sex for female then male can cannot use the system on female since female is off.

yes but what i want to accomplish is only male can use the sex system and not female. so female will only play the victim and not initate anything her self. but that part is not working. since if i switch sex for female then male can cannot use the system on female since female is off.

This mod doesn't support that and never will(by default).

It's not hard to change the mod yourself though, open the mod in the CK (Creation Kit), find the Magic Effect _SA_SexCheck, open it and then edit the _SA_SexPreparedness script.

Find this code:

; This sex act must also pass the censor board, some players don't like to view some sex acts so we shunt them aside here
	if (casterBase.getSex() == 0 && targetBase.getSex() == 0 && _SA_GuysOptions.getValue() == 1)
		debug.trace("_SA_ Gay sex is disabled")
		self.dispel()
		return  ; All guys are straight
	endif
Insert this code right after the comment line:

if (CasterBase.getSex() == 1)
		debug.trace("_SA_ Custom patch, to prevent gals from starting any sex")
		self.dispel()
		return
	endif
Compile the script, save the changes and you have a world where only guys can start sex.

You'll have to do this again for any updates I make to the mod (that you install) but it's unlikely I will change the code enough to require a new patch be made.

Is there any mixture of the settings that allows a npc to target you as the player for imminent rape part from the "random" setting that seems to have everyone in the near vicinity beeing the next chance of this happening? 

I'd want the random encounters, but without the chance of it happening to anyone but my character, as opposed to the nearest NPC.