I got it working but for some reason there's only one position, and the commands aren't working.

Commands not working means you haven't got SKSE working properly (did you load the gaem using the SKSE loader (correct) or by using Steam (wrong)?

Once the commands are working you should be able to use them to cycle through the positions.

I got it working but for some reason there's only one position, and the commands aren't working.

Commands not working means you haven't got SKSE working properly (did you load the gaem using the SKSE loader (correct) or by using Steam (wrong)?

Once the commands are working you should be able to use them to cycle through the positions.

I am loading with SKSE, and I am now having new issues. At first it would let me use the rape spell, but now it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

Hi, Im not sure if this has been answered already, but when I tried to have sex with the custom follower, she will remove SOME of her clothes, but not all.

I'm not sure if its got anything to do with SKSE since before I switched from AP, the follower will strip cleanly every time. What could be causing the issue?

Also, sometimes(not always) when I use my female character to hook up with male NPCs, my character will end up doing the guy's animation and the NPC will do girl's animation, which is rather funny, but somewhat troubling sometimes  :cool:, any idea how I can fix that?

I've found a minor bug, where after having sex, the player or the NPC involved may have the eyes closed permanently. on NPC they open their eyes when they are supposed to "use" them, but i haven't found any way to open player's eyes. i sometimes see the eyes open again, but i haven't noticed how i got them opened again.

Also, sometimes(not always) when I use my female character to hook up with male NPCs, my character will end up doing the guy's animation and the NPC will do girl's animation, which is rather funny, but somewhat troubling sometimes  :cool:, any idea how I can fix that?

you can change your position with "G", it says it on the controlls of the mod.

I've found a minor bug, where after having sex, the player or the NPC involved may have the eyes closed permanently. on NPC they open their eyes when they are supposed to "use" them, but i haven't found any way to open player's eyes. i sometimes see the eyes open again, but i haven't noticed how i got them opened again.

you can change your position with "G", it says it on the controlls of the mod.

AH I see, guess I didn't read the introduction fully, Thanks!!

But still having the issue of not being stripped completely when wearing clothes/armors that is composed of 

several pieces(I'm guessing different slots?). Is there any fix/walk around for this?

Not sure of the non-standard number slots are covered, you could always just open your inventory during the sex act and manually unequip items though.

If it's the NPC target that still has items open the console, click on them and type 'unequipall' press enter.

i found a bug, when you kill your opponent just when he/she starts the rape (with combat rape enabled), it falls dead, but you can't move, or do anything. i can't use B to cancel it, or H to make it pass, or anything else. i tried the commands you have to use to uninstall, as i thought they where to stop all actions related to this mod, but it says it doesn't recognize the script command. I've also tried to use the "coc" command, but it stays immobile when it loads.

any idea of what can be done to get back to normal, aside of recovering an older save?

Edit: i've looked on a command list on elder scrolls wiki and i've found one that works:

"enableplayercontrols". this is used to take control during cinematics or when it bugs and you can't move, so it's perfect for this occasion :D

i found a bug, when you kill your opponent just when he/she starts the rape (with combat rape enabled), it falls dead, but you can't move, or do anything. i can't use B to cancel it, or H to make it pass, or anything else. i tried the commands you have to use to uninstall, as i thought they where to stop all actions related to this mod, but it says it doesn't recognize the script command. I've also tried to use the "coc" command, but it stays immobile when it loads.

any idea of what can be done to get back to normal, aside of recovering an older save?

Edit: i've looked on a command list on elder scrolls wiki and i've found one that works:

"enableplayercontrols". this is used to take control during cinematics or when it bugs and you can't move, so it's perfect for this occasion :D

"enableplayercontrols" is a lot to type when you're trying to get hot and heavy, use the shorthand "epc" to save time :).

Awesome work on this. One adjustment I made was to have the random rape packages rely on the victims not being able to see the subject (based on GetLineOfSight). It was annoying to be sneaking up to a set of NPCs and to have your cover blown because one NPC randomly decides to walk to your location to rape you. Now, if I'm watching a scene take place (like spying on a group while they are having quest dialogue), the quest dialogue isn't broken as long as I have the NPCs on my screen.

I was hoping to make random rape more realistic by putting further rules on those packages, like "The target must be seen by the subject, and the subject cannot be seen by the target" so that rapes would happen to "unsuspecting" victims. However, if you make this adjustment, the sequence hardly fires because NPC-to-NPC Line of Sight seems a little unreliable (it hardly triggers when it should).

It would also be neat to prevent rape when guards are around, but I don't think there is a way to do a query against a group (or type) of NPCs at once. It'd be neat, though.

Thoughts?

Is there anyway of uninstalling this mod  without  totally fucking my game up? Because when i uninstalled and made a new game this happend at the intro attachicon.gif2013-09-04_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2013-09-04_00002.jpg

If you uninstalled this mod AND started a new game then this mod should be having exactly no effect on the new game.  Obviously though, something in your game is definitely out of whack.  Have you run a Papyrus log to see if there's anything in the log files (see instructions for reporting problems in the original post on how to enable logging) to give an indication of what's going on?

Ahh, well, that's not too bad, I once uninstalled and reinstalled the game because I suddenly had lots of random CTDs, and I didn't even install any new mods at the time, after a little futile troubleshooting, I uninstalled the game, while I was reinstalling I came upon some users' comments about the latest racemenu, apparently it caused many people to CTD and a new version was already being worked on by the author, I was so pissed because I had never suspected a simple update of racemenu could be the culprit. 

Is there anyway of uninstalling this mod  without  totally fucking my game up? Because when i uninstalled and made a new game this happend at the intro attachicon.gif2013-09-04_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2013-09-04_00002.jpg

Funny I had exactly the same experience once when I started a new game some time ago, it turned out that I forgot to run FNIS again after I uninstalled the mod.

I really wish i seen this post before i uninstalled and redownloaded skyrim it wouldn't have saved me so much time.

Get it, use it.  It keeps all the files for each mod in their own separate folder so you can remove each mod cleanly and be sure you have got it all.

It also allows profiles so you can have different mod configurations for different characters and switch between them with just a couple mouse clicks.

I installed and it works great, but I only have 8 animations showing up when toggling using "Y".

Installed the FNIS for users and ran it, but not all animations show.

That's about right. Further development of this mod stalled when there weren't that many animations available.

If you want the large body (50+) of animations you need to be looking at the SexLab Framework and it's supporting mods.

Here's the index of mods for the SexLab framework: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

They cover pretty much everything this mod has except necro but they also cover a lot of ground this mod never touched.

I'm getting a glitch where my voices are stopped working, how do I change it so that it works again? Well I hear female voices when my female character does another female, but when a male does my female I hear only male sounds and not female. Can I fix that?

There are spells to reset the sound processors, try using those to do a reset.