Maybe 3dmax is different but with blender i noticed you can use constrains like track to or locked track, and you can have the hand to move with the breast normally. if you use the hand track to to the female pelvis then whenever you move the female pelvis the male hands will also move with it.

Check this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18277-lovers-animations-workshop-new-thread/page-11?do=findComment&comment=458128

Maybe 3dmax is different but with blender i noticed you can use constrains like track to or locked track, and you can have the hand to move with the breast normally. if you use the hand track to to the female pelvis then whenever you move the female pelvis the male hands will also move with it.

The tools for animating make that work but it's how can you use the animation in the game and right now it's all done with individual animations. Fore is the master of animations and could explain it much better but right now we don't have that capability and sad to say but if such a capability is developed then all new animations will be needed.

I am currently experimenting with this idea, but it is for new vegas.

The tools for animating make that work but it's how can you use the animation in the game and right now it's all done with individual animations. Fore is the master of animations and could explain it much better but right now we don't have that capability and sad to say but if such a capability is developed then all new animations will be needed.

Indeed you still require some form of aligning. all this does is make animating the hands to stick to certain position more easily, other then that basic animation is still required.

Does anyone know if sexaddicts has an option to switch from auto to manual switch of stages ?? when an npc rapes a victim the stages auto goes forward but the player don't have an auto switch when doing the same thing the only way to advanced is pressing H key.

Does anyone know if sexaddicts has an option to switch from auto to manual switch of stages ?? when an npc rapes a victim the stages auto goes forward but the player don't have an auto switch when doing the same thing the only way to advanced is pressing H key.

Sorry but there is no switch to auto advance when the payer is involved. It's on the list of things that I once wanted to implement.

i think this mod is really perfect. but i wonder whether it is possible that only player (not followers or npc) can be raped

Well, that's kinda defeating the purpose, as follower will whack on NPC raping the PC and kill 'em. here at least you have multiple NPC scenarios where the animations will play uninterrupted to the end.

I think that won't happen if it's on Random Rape instead of Combat Rape.

I too think it would be nice to have this feature "Only player can be raped"

hello. noob question. does this mod compatible with chsbhc - bbp? Whenever i start the sex scene, the huge breast mods that i installed doesnt work and reverts back to the default breast size. Does this happen bc of the incompatibility or is it just how skyrim game is made that way?

hello. noob question. does this mod compatible with chsbhc - bbp? Whenever i start the sex scene, the huge breast mods that i installed doesnt work and reverts back to the default breast size. Does this happen bc of the incompatibility or is it just how skyrim game is made that way?

How are those "huge breasts" implemented. if your "huge breasts" are implemented as a piece of armor I could see this happen but the mod does nothing strange to any other body that I know of.

OMG GOD DAMN IT :@ :@

I CANT FIND THIS RAPE SPELL I'VE BEEN SERCHING THIS LIKE 1 HOur i cant find it in the Tab>Magic i check in ALL and i didnt find any "Rape Spell"

HELP PLZ PLZ

In my game it's under Fire Spells.

There's also the Configuration spell that is under Powers. And Sound Config under Alteration Spells.

I'd suggest you to type on the console

help "sa rape"

If nothing appears it means that the mod isn't running correctly.

(In my game it's with the spell id code 31000d64 , but this can vary according to the load order, I believe),

OMG GOD DAMN IT :@ :@

I CANT FIND THIS RAPE SPELL I'VE BEEN SERCHING THIS LIKE 1 HOur i cant find it in the Tab>Magic i check in ALL and i didnt find any "Rape Spell"

HELP PLZ PLZ

In my game it's under Fire Spells.

There's also the Configuration spell that is under Powers. And Sound Config under Alteration Spells.

I'd suggest you to type on the console

help "sa rape"

If nothing appears it means that the mod isn't running correctly.

(In my game it's with the spell id code 31000d64 , but this can vary according to the load order, I believe),

I dont know what happened just yet. Well when i started the game i typed help "sa rape" after that nothing happened and my game crashed. I started again and i recived the spells :D TNX!!

Another question when i use the mod the char doesnt have a d*ck like on the screenshots

How to have????

That's funny, the screenshots I provided are female on female and one is using a strap on so the question I guess is which screen shots are you talking about?

Another question when i use the mod the char doesnt have a d*ck like on the screenshots

How to have????

That's funny, the screenshots I provided are female on female and one is using a strap on so the question I guess is which screen shots are you talking about?

Im talking about Screenshot6.png

That's the strap on. You should be able to set it to use either the UNP or CBBE version using the configuration menu or by opening the console and

setting the _SA_FemaleOptions variable.

_SA_FemaleOptions

0 = No Phallic substitutes

1 = Use UNP Imperial Strapon

2 = Use CBBE Imperial Strapon

3 = Use Futa

4 = Use Futa with balls

5 = Use Large Futa

6 = Use Large Futa with balls

The variable defaults to 0.

By far the best sex mod out there.  I've only recently come back to this so I've missed a lot, had a question.

Is there a way of having the semen texture appear everytime on Npcs after sex?  It works always on custom Npcs but not vanilla.  I've tried setting people's relationship rank to a negative as I thought a 3 or 4 would only get the buff, and though I saw it on some since then, not all.  Didn't know if I had a texture mod that was preventing it from happening, I use a combination with CBBE at its core.  Is there a way or is it randomized on when it comes about.  Cheers.

Would 'Enhanced Blood Textures' conflict in any way as it alters the decals also in game?

It shouldn't, I would guess they altered and or expanded the blood decals but unless they also change how decals are handled overall I don't think that mod would be a problem. Decals are applied by scripts but they are not scripted so I don't know how they could change the handling anyway.