I get this bug.when i rape the animation doesnt show,its just the girl naked infront of me and sounds playing

I'm having this same problem, but I've run FNIS's generator tool several times. I've tried turning mod I have off except for SA and I still get the same problem. I've run as admin and deleted any thing the FNIS gen said was a problem, but nothing is working at all. 

Can someone please tell me how to make a file without an extension? And which Skyrim folder do I put it in? There's the Skyrim folder, and there's another in inside that named Skyrim as well with SkyrimPrefs.

Also, I think I might have found a way to not use a file extension, but going in-game typing in BAT in the console gives me a missing string message? I tried a few things but when I initiate sex, they are still in their underwear.

Would greatly appreciate help, guys.

I have an issue where my Shift and CTRL keystrokes are not being recognized, so when I try to decrease values (height, distance) I can only increase them.

On top of that, the values don't seem to do anything. I'll watch numbers tick up (.5, 1.0, 1.5, etc.) but I'll see no change in the animation's/model's positions.

I have the latest update for Skyim, FNIS, and SKSE, so I'm not sure what could be causing the issue.

Can someone please tell me how to make a file without an extension? And which Skyrim folder do I put it in? There's the Skyrim folder, and there's another in inside that named Skyrim as well with SkyrimPrefs.

Also, I think I might have found a way to not use a file extension, but going in-game typing in BAT in the console gives me a missing string message? I tried a few things but when I initiate sex, they are still in their underwear.

Would greatly appreciate help, guys.

First turn off the damnable option MS defaults to that hides file extensions for known files, why anyone at MS thought that was a good idea is beyond me. Then it's easy to rename a file because you can see if it has a file extension in the first place.

If you characters are still in their underwear when they have sex it's because you need to install a "nude" mod. By default the characters in Skyrim have their underwear as part of the body (not removeable) but there are numerous mods to replace those bodies with naked bodies.

This older sex mod doesn't support the best male body replacer SOS (Schlongs Of Skyrim) with it's erection on demand, flaccid the rest of the time option so for realistic looking sex you'll need a replacer with a permanent erection which means every naked man in the game will have one including dead male bodies after you strip them of their armor.

Female body options are much more numerous and allow you to chose from near completely flat to gals wearing twin Hindenburg sized bags for breasts and a similar range for the size of their butt. Those bodies come in a number of flavors like UNP, CBBE, Lady Body..., all representing what one (or more) developer thought was more ideal body proportion.

If you are just getting into Sex mods for Skyrim though I highly recommend you look at the SexLab Framework Mod and the avaialable add-on mods (Sexlab does support the Schlongs Of Skyrim mod). A convenient list of the mods and a summary what they provide to the game is available here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/.

As always, welcome to LoversLab.

I have an issue where my Shift and CTRL keystrokes are not being recognized, so when I try to decrease values (height, distance) I can only increase them.

On top of that, the values don't seem to do anything. I'll watch numbers tick up (.5, 1.0, 1.5, etc.) but I'll see no change in the animation's/model's positions.

I have the latest update for Skyim, FNIS, and SKSE, so I'm not sure what could be causing the issue.

Are you starting the game using Steam (bad!) or using the SKSE Loader (good)?

Are you starting the game using Steam (bad!) or using the SKSE Loader (good)?

Yes, I am. I also fixed the issue on a whim: left-shift and left-CTRL work properly, the right-hand ones don't. Go figure.

Thanks for your work on the mod, it's great!

Hello, i got a bit wierd problem/s: I installed the mod, i have the spells, animations, working buttons, commands and sounds, but the "d*ck" (strapon, futa and his d*ck) dont load at all when the animations start. Also the Female options through the SA configuration(power spell) dont have anyhing else than "return" to select. It feels like the files are missing, but i checked and all of them are at the same positions as in the zip file.

All the textures are in: ...Skyrim\Data\textures\_SA_\

And the meshes are at: ...Skyrim\Data\Meshes\<the 2 folders>

In addition I dont know is there a finish spray, since i don't see anything there, but the "finish location" seem to be inverted, the one who is with the d*ck gets the cum on him/her. Its even more wierd that it doesnt happen always.

Is it possible to be connected to my ussage of UNP?

Any ideas how fo fix these two? Especialy the first problem?

Yes, I am. I also fixed the issue on a whim: left-shift and left-CTRL work properly, the right-hand ones don't. Go figure.

Thanks for your work on the mod, it's great!

Thank you for the feedback. I hadn't thought about the keycodes being different for the left and right side of the keyboard but since I'm checking keycode values it makes perfect sense that the right side isn't working (yet).