So is this compatible or not with COTS? I used race menu to make my character a COTS, and 'hooked up' with a guard and swapped positions, a second later my entire pc turned off without warning. Tried again to make sure and the same thing happened... Any ideas?

There is nothing in this whatsoever that would make a PC shut down.

I having trouble getting the keys to work, so really all I have is one position(doggy).  I ran the fnis.exe and im running the game from skse loader.  Also im holding the keys down for multiple seconds and it still not registering, any ideas?

If you're sure that you've done everything correctly then that's most likely script lag, will happen if you're running a lot of script-heavy mods and/or are playing the game on a lower end PC.

What do I do

Completely useless post.

If you want help with the mod then the least you can do is tell us exactly what you're having trouble with. If you can't even be bothered to do that then you may as well log out now.

So is this compatible or not with COTS? I used race menu to make my character a COTS, and 'hooked up' with a guard and swapped positions, a second later my entire pc turned off without warning. Tried again to make sure and the same thing happened... Any ideas?

There is nothing in this whatsoever that would make a PC shut down.

It's odd it just happened twice in a row... Perhaps it's a memory issue? I have 4gb ram but I have a fair few graphics mods installed..

I having trouble getting the keys to work, so really all I have is one position(doggy).  I ran the fnis.exe and im running the game from skse loader.  Also im holding the keys down for multiple seconds and it still not registering, any ideas?

I found out what the trouble was, and it was pretty simple.  Future reference, if anyone else has this problem, right click and run the loader as administrator.

I found out what the trouble was, and it was pretty simple.  Future reference, if anyone else has this problem, right click and run the loader as administrator.

It would be better just to set the loader to always run "as administrator". Even my Sims 3 Launcher does that. :P

It's odd it just happened twice in a row... Perhaps it's a memory issue? I have 4gb ram but I have a fair few graphics mods installed..

CPU or GPU overheating would cause instant turn off. Are your fans all still working?

http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html / http://cpuidhardwaremonitor.com/cpuid-hardware-monitor.html

That'll give you temperature readings.

Great Mod. I Upgraded, finally, from Sexis but I really miss having 21 positions (Sexis) vs. only 7 (SA). Adding expressions to the NPC's might be a nice touch, a mfg expression 10 or 16 is worth a 1000 Moans. :D What is VP & SP  (in Master Volume Control) do? OKAY, last but not least, Male (Player)  sounds during Sex. Believe it or not it's a fact that MOANS, GROANS and the occasional GRUNT adds Excitement to the Act.

Hi Guys

I really need some help plz. I tried everything and I don't seem to get this working. Here is what I have:

FNIS Behavior V3_5 -- ALWAYS necessary-11811-3-5

FNIS Idle Spells V3_5 -- ADD-ON for the spells -11811-3-5

SexAddicts 1.3

skse_1_06_16

I am doing a manual install because I dont understand nmm (maybe just me but I find it easier). Pretty sure I'm doing it right. It's not rocket science and I am following the manual instuctions to the letter. I'm on XP 32.

When i run the GenerateFNIS_for_Users it give me 1 warning:

"No duplicate animation names found.
Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc152 in mod FNIS and FNIS
Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc153 in mod FNIS and FNIS
Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc154 in mod FNIS and FNIS
Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc155 in mod FNIS and FNIS
Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc156 in mod FNIS and FNIS
Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc157 in mod FNIS and FNIS
Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc158 in mod FNIS and FNIS
Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc159 in mod FNIS and FNIS
Duplicate AnimEvents found: 8"

Don't know what it means and why?

Then when I launch with the loader the skse tester gives me a warning that I have an Insufficient version and won't have all the privileges. Don't know why becuase i have the latest skse version and also latest skyrim version (1.9.32.0.8).Maybe its just the tester that's old cuz its asking for 1.5.0 rel 0?

K, so now I'm in the game. All i can do is cast the rape spell or ask for sex. Then once that has been casted/asked I will be in a dominant positions (doggy style) and the npc male or female will be infront of me. I am just stuck here in this position. Can't use any control keys or nothing and have to quit. I am very frustated. Have even unstalled the game for a fresh copy but no luck same old story

If anyone could assist me I would be very gratefull, thx!

Hi Guys

I really need some help plz. I tried everything and I don't seem to get this working. Here is what I have:

FNIS Behavior V3_5 -- ALWAYS necessary-11811-3-5

FNIS Idle Spells V3_5 -- ADD-ON for the spells -11811-3-5

SexAddicts 1.3

skse_1_06_16

I am doing a manual install because I dont understand nmm (maybe just me but I find it easier). Pretty sure I'm doing it right. It's not rocket science and I am following the manual instuctions to the letter. I'm on XP 32.

When i run the GenerateFNIS_for_Users it give me 1 warning:

"No duplicate animation names found.

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc152 in mod FNIS and FNIS

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc153 in mod FNIS and FNIS

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc154 in mod FNIS and FNIS

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc155 in mod FNIS and FNIS

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc156 in mod FNIS and FNIS

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc157 in mod FNIS and FNIS

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc158 in mod FNIS and FNIS

Same AnimEvent SA_FNISc159 in mod FNIS and FNIS

Duplicate AnimEvents found: 8"

Don't know what it means and why?

Then when I launch with the loader the skse tester gives me a warning that I have an Insufficient version and won't have all the privileges. Don't know why becuase i have the latest skse version and also latest skyrim version (1.9.32.0.8).Maybe its just the tester that's old cuz its asking for 1.5.0 rel 0?

K, so now I'm in the game. All i can do is cast the rape spell or ask for sex. Then once that has been casted/asked I will be in a dominant positions (doggy style) and the npc male or female will be infront of me. I am just stuck here in this position. Can't use any control keys or nothing and have to quit. I am very frustated. Have even unstalled the game for a fresh copy but no luck same old story

If anyone could assist me I would be very gratefull, thx!

The messages from FNIS is known and should not cause you any problem, I think the problem must be with the SKSE. When you press Esc to bring up the menu down in the lower left corner it should display the SKSE version. If it doesn't show then SKSE isn't running.

Finally i got it 2 work thx

Next 2 questions :D :

1) I assume I need a nude mod? Which one is recommended with this mod? Will DIMONIZED UNP female body work for example?

2) Seems I can only get dildo options 2 and 3 to display?

Thx again...

Dimonized UNP is what I have been using so I feel confident in saying it will work fine.

There are only two dildo options, one for UNP and once for CBBE. The rest of the options are for Futa (dickgirls).

The whole mod though, while it's still functional and usable is obsolete. You really should be looking at the Sexlab framework and the supporting mods for Sexlab, they provide a much larger range of sex options and positions.