I'm sorry for the trouble i found out what was wrong reading the log. I had selected lesbian sex only for gals, but it's still a bug since you can't move anymore when a guy tries to rape you.

Thanks for the help

When you say you can't move anymore, do you mean when he's "in the act", or do you mean the sex controls aren't working during sex (rape)?

help, there is no moaning sounds when my player is having sex

Did you install manually, or through Nexus Mod Manager (or Mod Organizer)? Sounds like you're missing sound files.

i installed through nmm, and i checked that the sound files are in the skyrim files

When you say you can't move anymore, do you mean when he's "in the act", or do you mean the sex controls aren't working during sex (rape)?

Nothing happens. Both character and npc stand still, still dressed.

Did you run FNIS after installing "As Administrator"? Newest version of SKSE, FNIS, and, well, every mod?? Starting game using SKSE loader.exe "As Administrator"???

Did you install manually, or through Nexus Mod Manager (or Mod Organizer)? Sounds like you're missing sound files.

i installed through nmm, and i checked that the sound files are in the skyrim files

Once again I find myself at a loss. I've never had this problem either. Are you using mods that alter player voices? Have you simply tried reinstalling the mod? Sometimes NMM f***s up. Could be your dl didn't go through smoothly. In that case, redownload the file.

Oh, aaaaand...you could try this! Enjoy ;)! I know I did. :P

Once again I find myself at a loss. I've never had this problem either. Are you using mods that alter player voices? Have you simply tried reinstalling the mod? Sometimes NMM f***s up. Could be your dl didn't go through smoothly. In that case, redownload the file.

Oh, aaaaand...you could try this! Enjoy ;)! I know I did. :P

i reinstalled the mod multiple times, still no sound

First of all, amazing mod, thanks :)

I am fairly new to modding, and i do have a problem with the settings, i can't change them. At first, everything worked fine, i could change the setting ingame or with a bat file and they changed. Now it seems the settings are locked somehow. In the ingame settings they show as changed, but they are not.

For example, if i change the battle-rape to off, i still get raped. If i change the probability of rape-on-hit to 100% and the life to 70%, my follower and the enemy's rape me according to those settings. I however do not, i am completely unable to battle-rape anything. It's really weird.

Any ideas on this?

Hiya

I haven't read through this entire topic yet, if there Is anything i'm repeating you can link me to the page.

I've noticed through fiddling around with sexlab submit, sexlab defeat and sex addict mod, that while both submit and defeat have working animations even with custom skeletons, or without custom skeletons, sex addict has unknown and unreported conflicts that even FNIS doesn't show.

Of course I know already that sex addict is not compatible with [sM Essential Player 2-0b-16311-v2-0b] in certain circumstances where you die or get knocked down, at the time where animations begin (or being grabbed begins).

Now having sexlab defeat and sex addict mod together, MIGHT be the problem where no animation plays for an SA rape attack, same with using dialog for SA mod, no animation. But both sexlab defeat and sex addict seem very very separate and work in very different ways, if I couldn't animate with the SA mod it should be the same issue with the defeat mod. So i'm thinking it's a separate issue, more to do with animation priority. Since downloading and installing [The TBBP animation of Dragonfly  with butt bounce-34713-] There is an idle animation that doesn't stop playing when I use the SA rape spell or dialog, or if an npc does the same to me. (I disabled npc to player attack for sexlab defeat, so only the SA rapes would play if an npc attacked me.)

I'm not a modder so I don't know how the mods are setup, at this point i'm comparing something to how things are setup on a secondlife grid. When a hud is used to hug both characters move toward each other and play an animation, where as the other way is to sit on a poseball and have both animate that way. Sexlab defeat feels like it's placing two characters on poseballs, while sex addict mod is placing both characters near enough, an just animating. Which makes the idle animation higher priority than the sex animations. I'm still able to press B to cancel the act, but if I didn't press B I'm able to walk around and do carry on as if nothing was happening, but the victim/attacker would warp behind me or in front of me.

When I first used the mod without TBBP animation, and a few other mods that might cause issues now, I wasn't able to move when being raped or raping. But that wouldn't be animation causing that, or a load order issue, so I don't know what has caused that, my character can't move when animating with the defeat mod.

I will try removing the TBBP butt bounce skeleton bit by overwriting it with XPMS skeleton again. To see if that allows for the SA animations again, but I don't think that will stop my character being able to jump and move breaking the animations. Then I will remove sexlab defeat to be sure that it's not causing an issue with SA mod :)

If theres any tips or anything to add to all of this i'd love to read it.

I left some things out that I wanted to say but I can't remember now. :)

Edit: ohhh I remember now

@AwfulArchdemon : I also lost voices at one point, but that was because SA mod has a spell called voices/sound manager? and I haven't read up about that, but I definitely noticed that clicking any of those three buttons disabled voices and moans ^.^ Not sure if others had that issue from the things they were saying about losing the moans. Anyway that's fixed for me.

Edit2: Removing the TBBP dragonfly butt bounce idle walk animation skeleton allows my character to be raped and rape in Sex addict animations now, but still my character Is able to jump or walk which breaks the animation, the victim or rapist still animates though until I move too far while they warp to me each time.

Have no idea what that is about, it doesn't seem related to sexlab defeat though?

The new FNIS 4.0 Beta 3 has a problem when running Consistence Check. (Error 13). It's an FNIS bug, but caused by something in SexAddicts which doesn't look correct either.

The last 8 AnimEvents in the AnimList are repeated SA_FNISc152 to SA_FNISc159, but probably should be SA_FNISc160 to SA_FNISc167.

The new FNIS 4.0 Beta 3 has a problem when running Consistence Check. (Error 13). It's an FNIS bug, but caused by something in SexAddicts which doesn't look correct either.

The last 8 AnimEvents in the AnimList are repeated SA_FNISc152 to SA_FNISc159, but probably should be SA_FNISc160 to SA_FNISc167.

The text file has them correct but the generated file was made before those animations were added to the text file so that would explain the inconsistency.

I am just wondering, what body mod for males would be recommended for use with this, and others like SexLab, etc.

I use Better Males by Chris57 and FavoredSoul. I recommend that, myself.

Okay I did try it briefly but uninstalled, maybe you can help?

Well firstly.. anyway to make it so male corpses aren't always erect?

And, I was using an animation from Adult Show, and uh things didn't exactly line up? I didn't do too much, just the blowjob animation and and cowgirl animation.

And which files form that mod would you say I should get?

The text file has them correct but the generated file was made before those animations were added to the text file so that would explain the inconsistency.

That's the end of FNIS_SexAddicts_List.txt I just loaded yesterday:

b SA_FNISc152 SA_FNISc152.hkx
b SA_FNISc153 SA_FNISc153.hkx
b SA_FNISc154 SA_FNISc154.hkx
b SA_FNISc155 SA_FNISc155.hkx

b SA_FNISc156 SA_FNISc156.hkx
b SA_FNISc157 SA_FNISc157.hkx
b SA_FNISc158 SA_FNISc158.hkx
b SA_FNISc159 SA_FNISc159.hkx

b SA_FNISc152 SA_FNISc160.hkx
b SA_FNISc153 SA_FNISc161.hkx
b SA_FNISc154 SA_FNISc162.hkx
b SA_FNISc155 SA_FNISc163.hkx

b SA_FNISc156 SA_FNISc164.hkx
b SA_FNISc157 SA_FNISc165.hkx
b SA_FNISc158 SA_FNISc166.hkx
b SA_FNISc159 SA_FNISc167.hkx

I am just wondering, what body mod for males would be recommended for use with this, and others like SexLab, etc.

And, I was using an animation from Adult Show, and uh things didn't exactly line up? I didn't do too much, just the blowjob animation and and cowgirl animation.

I'm assuming you mean ASX from Nexus. What do you mean what files? Just grab the spells (1st one at the top), and maybe the optional potions right under (only optional file). As for the "stiffs" (get it?), there is a "flaccid" version of Better Males. If you're not getting the anims lined right, perhaps try a different nude bod.

Nude Males

RibeenaNudeMales

I'm assuming you mean ASX from Nexus. What do you mean what files? Just grab the spells (1st one at the top), and maybe the optional potions right under (only optional file). As for the "stiffs" (get it?), there is a "flaccid" version of Better Males. If you're not getting the anims lined right, perhaps try a different nude bod.

Nude Males

RibeenaNudeMales

I was meaning what files for the Better males, theres many. Theres only 2 or three for ASX.

Well if you use the flaccid then aren't the animations going to look really weird?

Is it normal for the PC and the NPC which are interacting to be able to move around (while playing the animations)?

Also, reverse pose doesn't seem to work for me.

It is normal to be able to move around, this is deliberate since it allows you to move away from conflicting objects or uneven surfaces.

That's where SOS comes in, based upon the 'Better Males' body but hasanimated male genetalia that can be controlled via keybinds, hard when you want it but not when you're looting bandits etc.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35463

Azuka

I was meaning what files for the Better males, theres many. Theres only 2 or three for ASX.

Well if you use the flaccid then aren't the animations going to look really weird?

If you're trying to ask me how to install them manually...:

This is the readme in the mods package.

Okay. Once you've extracted the mod into a folder, there is a data folder in each of these files. If you double-click any, you'll see "textures" inside. Keep these data files handy, and ready to be drag-and-dropped.

You need to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\

In there, you'll see a "Skyrim" folder. This is the folder you want to drag-and-drop it into. Every data folder (remember, only 1!), meaning, the data folder that you see immediately after extracting this mod into your folder of choice must be dragged into your Skyrim folder (main file), THEN another folder (found in those other files listed inside of "Options"), can be drag-and-dropped right onto the "Data" folder.

Mind you, you'll get a message asking if you want to replace folders and files. Just overwrite the files totally.

Also, choose just 1 texture. example:

Options\Body Hair Textures\Body hair 2\

The textures file in there can be dragged onto C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\

That should just about cover it. Good luck! ;)

Edit: Wish I could help you with your "stiffs", but Nexus is f***ing up right now, so I can't give you a link to the fix. F*** you Nexus!

When I press a key (H, Y, B, any key) nothing happens. Just had to restart a whole quest because some necromancer babe tried to do me and I could not switch positions, increase speed or change the intercourse style.

I tried to do some NPC girls and all shit was just like before - no keys are working, I have pressed keys, tapped them, pushed, held, tried to exit - but fuck , they just don't work.

Latest FNIS version, FNIS is above Sex Addict on the list.

What could be wrong?

i have precicley the same problem!

When I press a key (H, Y, B, any key) nothing happens. Just had to restart a whole quest because some necromancer babe tried to do me and I could not switch positions, increase speed or change the intercourse style.

I tried to do some NPC girls and all shit was just like before - no keys are working, I have pressed keys, tapped them, pushed, held, tried to exit - but fuck , they just don't work.

Latest FNIS version, FNIS is above Sex Addict on the list.

What could be wrong?

i have precicley the same problem!

Start the game using the SKSE Loader instead of Steam. You don't get the SKSE functions (which enable catching key presses) without that and the mod will not work.