[mod] DWToska-CK3 for Tours & Tournaments (v1.9)

12 hours ago, blckout543 said:

Made an account just for this.  But can you please add custom sounds effects for this like the Enhanced Torture mod had for rape in Ck2?  I have no idea why they took out torture/death sounds from the game now.   Is it possible to add custom sounds for this event?  Also what line(s) do I need to edit for the chance of pregnant to something like 10% instead of 50% and maybe give 50% chance to gain cruel trait and costs -25 piety loss and +10 dread gain. 

Also is it possible to have this only for prisoners not courtiers? Maybe also small chance for you to get slightly injured if victim has the brave trait like in that torture mod for ck2.   Want to make all this for AI to do as well, not just player. 

Can someone help me out and tell me how do all those in this mod? I have some idea of modding Ck2, I just dont know what lines to edit to make the stuff I wanted above. 

Apparently the new CK3 engine does not play well with sound effects any longer. I would look at the "Better executions" mod on the steam workshop; the author explains a little on how sound effects need to be codded as "music" and tend not to play at the correct time sometimes.

On 9/7/2020 at 9:20 AM, Ozvelpoon said:

Apparently the new CK3 engine does not play well with sound effects any longer. I would look at the "Better executions" mod on the steam workshop; the author explains a little on how sound effects need to be codded as "music" and tend not to play at the correct time sometimes.

Ya all his sounds works for me on that mod. Jw what files do I need to edit to add the custom sounds to play in this mod, I already made a music folder in this mod and have the sounds there just dont know what to add in the events files to make the music/sound to trigger. 

For all of those wanting to remove the "wounded" trait, if you open the dwtoska_events.txt file with a text editor, search for "wounded" and delete any line that has that in it (I think there were 2-3?). I did that and now it doesnt wound them. No guarantees it doesnt break something I havent discovered yet. 

17 hours ago, shoondogg said:

For all of those wanting to remove the "wounded" trait, if you open the dwtoska_events.txt file with a text editor, search for "wounded" and delete any line that has that in it (I think there were 2-3?). I did that and now it doesnt wound them. No guarantees it doesnt break something I havent discovered yet. 

What file/line do I edit if I want them to have a 20% chance of getting "depressed/melancholic" trait after raped?

My problem is that when a child is born after a prison rape, it is prisoned as well. Even after I expose it as mine. And if I release it, it is moved back to the mother's country and doesn't stay in my court. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit: I tried recruiting the mother to my court. And the child still travels to the mother's original country after release. I will try now to release the mother while pregnant to see if that works.

Edit 2: Didn't work. Still moved to the other side of the earth.

Something I noticed and what looks like an error to me (two times in the script):

scope:recipient = {
            increase_wounds_effect = { REASON = beaten }
            if = {
                limit = {
                    NOR = {
                        has_trait = lustful
                    }
                }
                add_stress = minor_stress_impact_gain
            }
            else = {
                add_stress = medium_stress_impact_gain
            }

IF being lustful makes a difference - shouldn't it be less stressful then not?

On 9/3/2020 at 8:57 PM, DocToska said:

No, the AI should not be able to use these interactions. I tried to play with certain switches to prevent the AI from using it, but in the end I chose to make the two character_interactions that trigger the rapes use this code:

is_shown = {
        scope:recipient = {             
            OR = {
                is_courtier_of = scope:actor
                is_pool_guest_of = scope:actor
            }
        }
        scope:recipient = { is_adult = yes }
        scope:recipient = { sex_opposite_of = scope:actor }
        scope:actor = { is_adult = yes }

# AI won't get it:
        scope:actor = { is_ai = no }
        scope:recipient = { is_ai = yes }
    }

Means: Only human players (scope:actor) can use this action on non-AI courtiers or prisoners (scope:recipient).

How do you make the AI use it as well?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, DocToska great mod, since I saw announced CK 3 was waiting for a Rape mod, :v hard thing to admit.

Anyways thanks for such a great mod. I wanted to ask you a few things, first if I could use your mod as base and also tweak it? and later publish it here.

Also I have been working on something, in the code, under modifiers "raped: -25 scheme succes" tryed to do something like that but to give +1 prowess & diplomacy but it just does nothing, any help is apreciated.

56 minutes ago, itsfahri said:

I don't know how to install and I have steam version can anyone help me how to install ?

Download the archive to your Documents folder (assuming Windows): 'Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod'

Unzip the archive, to extract the contained folder 'DWToska' and the contained file 'DWToska.mod' into the 'mod' folder.

In the CK3 launcher, add the mod to the playlist you want to use it with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...