[mod] DWToska-CK3 for Tours & Tournaments (v1.9)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 10:43 PM, utkifa said:

I'm not sure what error did you guys encounter. But my mod working perfectly fine. Especially v3. Where you can rape and eventually kill your prisoner. Been using that to killing my female vassal. So I won't get tyranny penalty. 

how are you getting it to work? for me when i play in 1.10 CK3 with the v3 of the mod nothing shows up, its as if the mod wasnt there. can you post a screen shot of your launcher? cuz maybe im doing something wrong here or you know something i dont.

Surprised to see so many people say it doesnt work anymore. Im running 70+ mods (including this one) on the latest version + all dlc and it works "fine". Theres still the problem of characters going bald after rape courtier scene and the ocassional bug with CBOA+ animations but other than that all the core mechanics of the mod work ok. My only complaint is the repetitive text after rape events. I think it should be fairly easy to just feed some custom LLM with the base flavour text and have 10+ variations for better RP. 

Still, great mods. Hope they get updated with the new dlc coming out.

6 hours ago, fuckuwhore1234 said:

how are you getting it to work? for me when i play in 1.10 CK3 with the v3 of the mod nothing shows up, its as if the mod wasnt there. can you post a screen shot of your launcher? cuz maybe im doing something wrong here or you know something i dont.

Are you sure it isnt working? You have to manully enable the option to rape and kill after sieges that is in the decisions tab. Also, make sure it isnt some mod conflict, play with the LO to see what works.

Edited by ashamed_cat
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2024 at 3:41 AM, Foemar said:

It would be really great to make this mod compatible with Gamerules Gadget !
I would love to use this mod and change it's rules on my existing save.

this mod has been broken for a while, unless someone works on updating it probably not going to see any fixes

• 4 weeks later...

hi !

how can I get  Carnal Court for CK3 v1.9 (optional) ... I can find it anywhere? is it the lCBO Carnal Court Lite ??? if so, it is not working properly with the last version of the game. I saw a post where one can get window_royal_court.gui ...is it the way to make it work right now?