[mod] DWToska-CK3 for Tours & Tournaments (v1.9)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 2:46 AM, dragoduval said:

I ended up finding a way to use courtiers from the sieged province but if there's not enough of them it will create new ones. It check that you are attracted to them, they are not away or in an army and they are adult.

Did not have time to test them, but if anyone got time to test them and tell me if it work, i would be grateful.

DWToska2_betterbattles.zip 95.78 kB · 41 downloads DWToska2.zip 95.62 kB · 30 downloads

On 11/27/2022 at 9:27 AM, saltandsour said:

1.7.0* version of the game seems to crash when loaded with this mod

On 10/2/2022 at 3:13 AM, quedices77 said:

FYI: I'm having the same crash (1.7.2)

works fine for me, With the links form this attachment, make sure you delete the old folder and install this from a fresh start.

• 3 months later...
On 1/22/2023 at 4:53 PM, braxteonfixit said:

Have we seen the last of Toska?

Maybe. LoversLab switched from username+password logins to email-addy+password logins and that's how I lost my access. My account was so old, that it may not have had an email address registered, or maybe it's an old email address that I don't recall. So I cannot update the download page of this mod and created this alt account instead.

As for DWToska2 not working? I've been using it with CK3 v1.8.1 and I'm also currently using it with 1.9 without issues. There are some custom versions of my mod floating around, where people made changes to it, like integrating it with CBO and/or Carnalitas. These may no longer work, as Carnalitas 2.0.0 for CK3 v1.9 is different and (naturally) CBO for 1.9 isn't out yet.

Here is what I am currently using in my 1.9 playthroughs:

DWToska2 v2.0.6: The old "Siege + Raid rape/enslave/rob/duel" mod. Be sure to go to "decisions" and enable ""We can rape and pillage" to switch this active. And yes: The courtiers /rape victims) it presents are created on the fly and depending on game rules these have traits that are a bit over the top. But like said: This can be adjusted in a game rule.

DWToska3 v3.0.0: The very old "Rape Courtiers" & "Rape Prisoners" as stand alone mod.  This was initially in the earliest versions of DWToska2, but got removed once Carnalitas and other mods caught up and did the same thing in a better fashion.

Mind you: Both of these have no Carnalitas or CBO integration and I threw them together before Carnalitas 2.0.0 came out. So these two mods have no dependencies and work with or without any other mods being present. And naturally: You can install and activate both of them if you like.

You may have to adjust the "path" variable in the *.mod files, though, so that it matches your environment.

DWToska3-v3.0.0.zip DWToska2-v2.0.6.zip

13 hours ago, DocToskaAlt said:

Maybe. LoversLab switched from username+password logins to email-addy+password logins and that's how I lost my access. My account was so old, that it may not have had an email address registered, or maybe it's an old email address that I don't recall. So I cannot update the download page of this mod and created this alt account instead.

As for DWToska2 not working? I've been using it with CK3 v1.8.1 and I'm also currently using it with 1.9 without issues. There are some custom versions of my mod floating around, where people made changes to it, like integrating it with CBO and/or Carnalitas. These may no longer work, as Carnalitas 2.0.0 for CK3 v1.9 is different and (naturally) CBO for 1.9 isn't out yet.

Here is what I am currently using in my 1.9 playthroughs:

DWToska2 v2.0.6: The old "Siege + Raid rape/enslave/rob/duel" mod. Be sure to go to "decisions" and enable ""We can rape and pillage" to switch this active. And yes: The courtiers /rape victims) it presents are created on the fly and depending on game rules these have traits that are a bit over the top. But like said: This can be adjusted in a game rule.

DWToska3 v3.0.0: The very old "Rape Courtiers" & "Rape Prisoners" as stand alone mod.  This was initially in the earliest versions of DWToska2, but got removed once Carnalitas and other mods caught up and did the same thing in a better fashion.

Mind you: Both of these have no Carnalitas or CBO integration and I threw them together before Carnalitas 2.0.0 came out. So these two mods have no dependencies and work with or without any other mods being present. And naturally: You can install and activate both of them if you like.

You may have to adjust the "path" variable in the *.mod files, though, so that it matches your environment.

DWToska3-v3.0.0.zip 85.43 kB · 20 downloads DWToska2-v2.0.6.zip 113.68 kB · 20 downloads

This mod was one of those mods essential to me for the game.  i bought CK3 because of the mods of here as well.

just wanted to say thanks.

Edited by Itsuji

Yay! Thanks of the help of moderator CPU I just got my account access back. Many thanks!

I also updated the mod description and attached the two zipfiles posted above by my alt account to the download area of this mod.

Just be sure to recall:

• DWToska2: Raping, killing and/or imprisonment after battles, sieges and raids!
  • DWToska3: Rape Courtiers / Rape Prisoners
On 9/3/2020 at 9:59 AM, DocToska said:

How it works:

When the mod is enabled, nothing changes at first. Until you go to "Decisions" and use the decision "We can rape and pillage". You can turn that off at any time, using the opposite decision "We won't rape and pillage" that is only visible if you're already a bad boy (or girl).

I do not get any "Decisions" and I have tried running it both before Carnalitas or after it. So I do not know what is up with this. 

Edit: Fixed it by downloading DocToska2 instead of DocToska3. I just misread the test.

Sidenote.

Maybe tone down the capture script like ALOT. It trigges waaaaaaay to often. Maybe only once per battle and maybe add a more complicated filter. Example:

Give it like a 10% chance of capturing high value, 25% chance to capture a enemy knight and 50% chance for commoner. These kind of scripts needs to be more complex if you are gonna have them in a mod. I tested your mod with 25% chance and random victim set in the game rules and I cleaned out an entire bloodline in one battle and this is not even a joke. HAHA

But I like all other ideas in this mod but this capture feature needs to go or make big adjustments. It basically ruin all the cool things with your mod. But again this is my personal take on it.

Edited by Gom3R
18 hours ago, Gom3R said:

I tested your mod with 25% chance and random victim set in the game rules and I cleaned out an entire bloodline in one battle and this is not even a joke. HAHA

But I like all other ideas in this mod but this capture feature needs to go or make big adjustments. It basically ruin all the cool things with your mod. But again this is my personal take on it.

I hear you. The thing is: I make these mods mostly for my own enjoyment and tastes are obiously different. If you think even the 25% chance as set by the 25% game rule is too high a percentage? No biggy. You can easily adjust this with a text editor yourself and I'll show you how.

Open up DWToska2\events\toskabattles_events.txt and the events you want to adjust are these:

• toskabattles.0001 (Fires after succesful sieges during wars)
  • toskabattles.0100 (Fires during battles)
  • toskabattles.0201 (Fires during sieges done during raids)

Each of these three events have clauses with the comment # 25% chance that looks kinda like this:

else = {
                        # 25% Chance:
                        random_list = {
                            75 = {
                                # Tough luck!
                            }
                            25 = {
                                trigger_event = { # Capture ruler of holding
                                    id = toskabattles.0002
                                    days = 2
                                }
                            }
                        }
                    }

The example above is from the event "toskabattles.0001" line 88-101 - to make it easy for you to find. If you want to reduce the 25% success chance to 5% instead? Replace the 75 with 95 and the 25 with 5.

In the event "toskabattles.0201" (line 1804) where it says "chance = 25" and change that to "chance = 5" to reduce the chance of capturing the enemy barony holder from 25% to 5%.

The encounter changes during battle are defined in "toskabattles.0100" and these are a bit shittier, as they fire multiple times during each "tick" that the battle lasts. I spaced them out to fire only ever two days, but then you have a 50/50 chance during each tick to encounter an enemy knight or commander.

Thats in this code (lines 1233-1249):

random_list = {
                    1 = { # 50% Chance
                        # Nothing happens
                    }
                    50 = { # Should be 25
                        trigger_event = {
                            id = toskabattles.0102 # Encounter an enemy knight
                            days = 2
                        }
                    }
                    50 = { # Should be 25
                        trigger_event = {
                            id = toskabattles.0103 # Encounter the enemy commander
                            days = 2
                        }
                    }
                }

The comments in that part of the code aren't correct anymore, as I doubled the chances at one point or another. If you want to half that, change "1" to "50", and the two "50"'s below? Change each of them to "25" instead.  Or to whatever other value you'd like.

Wondering if there is some kind of code error when playing with random commoners? When I play with that gamerule I always loses even though I have much higher prowess, when I change the gamerule to high end traits I win everytime instead. 

2 hours ago, hgsen said:

Wondering if there is some kind of code error when playing with random commoners? When I play with that gamerule I always loses even though I have much higher prowess, when I change the gamerule to high end traits I win everytime instead. 

Im having a similar issue as well

In my playthrough with this mod children seem to not be getting any traits. Adolescents dont finish their education well into their twenties, i tried looking for conflicts with other mods but cant seem to find any. Do you have an idea as to the cause of the issue?

7 minutes ago, kanqerniqqer said:

In my playthrough with this mod children seem to not be getting any traits. Adolescents dont finish their education well into their twenties, i tried looking for conflicts with other mods but cant seem to find any. Do you have an idea as to the cause of the issue?

I have exactly the same issues as you with the live version (1.9.0.4). Is it something you have experienced @DocToska ?

So if I got this right from the threads updated post this mod can finally pull courtiers from the place you're attacking's existing characters instead of always generating random characters, instead only generating them when needed? If so that's a game changer for me since I always wanted that little bit of immersion in past playthroughs with this mod. Just made zero sense that your character would essentially pick random people off the street instead of picking from the already existing courtiers when you could already do it with other character sets like knights in my opinion

On 5/31/2023 at 6:15 PM, someguy64461 said:

Same, also sexuality is not generating. Everyone is asexual. 

No Idea. I checked the code of DWToska2 and DWToska3. There is nothing age related in there aside from the typical "is_adult" checks to make sure we don't trigger kinky stuff against recipients who are minors. Nor does it add/remove any traits aside from chance based injury or death. It sets opinion modifiers and stress levels, but that's it.

I fail to see how it could interfere with the assignment of sexuality or passing into adulthood. I do run this with a ton of other mods and that creates a somewhat volatile mixture for me, where I do see occasional bugs of all kinds.

Sexuality and what "equipment" a character gets when passing into adulthood is handled by Carnalitas ...

on_16th_birthday = {
    events = {
        carn_dt.0003 # activate dt traits for children coming of age
    }
}

... via the "carn_activate_gender_specific_dt_traits_effect" in Carnaitas\common\on_action\carn_trait_seeding_on_actions.txt. That's something I don't mess with.

15 hours ago, DocToska said:

No Idea. I checked the code of DWToska2 and DWToska3. There is nothing age related in there aside from the typical "is_adult" checks to make sure we don't trigger kinky stuff against recipients who are minors. Nor does it add/remove any traits aside from chance based injury or death. It sets opinion modifiers and stress levels, but that's it.

I fail to see how it could interfere with the assignment of sexuality or passing into adulthood. I do run this with a ton of other mods and that creates a somewhat volatile mixture for me, where I do see occasional bugs of all kinds.

Sexuality and what "equipment" a character gets when passing into adulthood is handled by Carnalitas ...

on_16th_birthday = {
    events = {
    }
}

... via the "carn_activate_gender_specific_dt_traits_effect" in Carnaitas\common\on_action\carn_trait_seeding_on_actions.txt. That's something I don't mess with.

Hi! Thanks for the top mods!

Please check DWToska3 3.0.0, there is an issue with characters getting bald when "working" with courtiers and prisoners.

I tested DWToska3 both separately and together with Karnalis 2.0 + DWToska2 2.0.6, and baldness is definitely not due to other mods. Perhaps the problem is "putting" a nightgown on the characters in the event window, since in all other tabs they have hair in place.
I also made Russian localization for DWToska2 v2.0.6 and DWToska3 v3.0.0.
, it is in the attached archives.

DWToska2 russian localisation.zip DWToska3 russian localisation.zip

17 hours ago, DocToska said:

on_16th_birthday = {
    events = {
    }
}

This is happening because of DWToska3's common/on_action/childhood_on_actions.txt's file name. It's overriding the vanilla childhood_on_actions.txt.

On 6/2/2023 at 3:16 PM, uud said:

This is happening because of DWToska3's common/on_action/childhood_on_actions.txt's file name. It's overriding the vanilla childhood_on_actions.txt.

Yup. I just tested prepending all of the content from the vanilla file onto the one in the DWToska3 and everything seems to be working now. 

Not sure the "right" way to fix this, but this seems to be a workaround.