Just curious though: What is your concern with the Jarl warnings and bounties?  Do you think its too disruptive of game play? Bounties too high? Or do you just not want to have any fame effects at all (other than comments)? 

It adds actually negative consequences to a slut playthrough and takes me out of the right headspace if I am forced to interact with guards that way. Personally, I dislike the entire vanilla guard-crime-prison interactions, and I did not find a good prison mod to sluttify that experience that did not glitch out on me yet.

A suggestion would be an option to "convince" the Jarl you are doing nothing wrong after you receive the letter, giving you a window to reset the bounty-progress for the hold.

My point for splitting is the upgrade.

If one goes for the script free version, no problem to update.

As soon as scripts are involved it might become a hazzle.

For the bounty part I am not a fan of this prison way.

I would prefer it more in the way to be treated as whore on visiting an inn or shop etc.

Like "I don't sell to sluts !" and you have to convince the reseller either by paying a higher price or "other" ways.

3 hours ago, Gristle said:

See discussion above. Any comment on whether 'fame effects' should be broken off into a separate mod? Versus just MCM disabled/enabled?

For now, I would just use version 1.3 (still on the download page) if you don't want to have the Jarl warnings and bounties. The only other thing you'll miss in 2.0 is the SLSF Masochist comments, but those won't trigger anyway unless you've got SlaveTats and you've configured SLSF to work with SlaveTats and generate these comments.

Longer term plan would be to add an MCM to disable fame effects, or put them in separate mod.

Just curious though: What is your concern with the Jarl warnings and bounties?  Do you think its too disruptive of game play? Bounties too high? Or do you just not want to have any fame effects at all (other than comments)? 

I completely understand if you just want comments only. I'm just a bit surprised at the comments on warnings and bounties as they seem pretty minimally intrusive to me, while providing some immersive consequences to extreme SLSF fame. I've been playtesting a character with this mod from level 1 to 36 as a total slut (you know, for science), and I only ended up with (one-time) warnings and bounties in Solitude, Whiterun and Markarth. And, that's only because my PC is a Dibella worshipper who runs around naked most of the time. If it wasn't for that, I would have only had the bounty in Whiterun, where I could have cleared it with Thane status.  Anyway, the goal is certainly to allow a choice for this.

I play skyrim since a long time and my save is 1year old (yeah Im persistent).  I learned this: Every additional feature of anything will  lead 100% to additional bugs.

My char runs around with devious devices. Lets say SL triggers a szene, a guard approaches and I come into its range which triggers a bounty, but Im in middle of sexlab action, now DD triggers. What happens now? Also depending on installed mod its either vanilla or maybe a mod which runs the guard/prison szene. 

I do ride horses, I come in the vicinity of a city.  Bounty triggers, sexist guard triggers, abmm triggers, here comes a dragon.

My computer hardware is pretty bad (will get better the coming months), every script firing is a risk and I have to make sure that stuff works in my save. The imagination that I have the chance to trigger bounties, which triggers guards, triggers prison or triggers checks of account/thane status/adult mods gives me goosebumps.

Sorry if this is exagerated, short I prefer mods being seperated. Keep the comments to one part and the other features to other parts.

10 hours ago, Gristle said:

Fair point. I was concerned that some wouldn't like the effects, so I left version 1.3 on the download page so people can choose a completely script-free (and effects-free) version.

The effects are currently pretty minimal, but I get it that some people may want nothing more than the comments, plus I would like to expand the effects in the future. Also, not that I know how to create an MCM yet, but wouldn't an MCM that allowed you to disable the "fame effects" solve the problem, or is there some other reason you would prefer "SLSF Fame Effects" or whatever be a separate mod?  

I would be fine with an MCM that would allow these to be disabled.  From a computer science and programming background (though no experience creating mods) splitting off the code might give you less problems in the long run.

15 hours ago, T-lam said:

My point for splitting is the upgrade.

If one goes for the script free version, no problem to update.

As soon as scripts are involved it might become a hazzle.

That's a good point.  I'll make sure to always post a "comments only" version with the latest comments. (Which means I'll make a script-free version 1.4 with the SLSF Masochist comments.) As for the other file, I guess it could be either an "SLSF Fame Comments Plus" with comments and effects, or an "SLSF Fame Effects" with just effects to load separately. Probably the latter would be easiest to maintain.   

For those who prefer a script-free, comment only mod with no events, I've added a version 1.4 of SLSF Fame Comments to the download page, which has all current comments, including Masochist fame, Faendal and Mjoll follower comments, and bug fixes, but does not have any Jarl warnings or bounties, or any events or scripts at all. 

On 1/1/2021 at 1:43 PM, TheSurvibalist said:

what changed for the newest updte?

Version 2.0 added very simple quest events where high SLSF Slut and/or other SLSF fame in one of the nine hold capitals might get you a warning letter from the Jarl, and if that fame continues to increase much in that location you'll get a bounty as well. These are one-time quests, and the bounty can be cleared if you are a Thane. Version 2.0 also added SLSF Masochist fame comments (only available through SlaveTats integration).

Then, because some folks did not want to upgrade to a version with scripts, I created version 1.4, which has all of the comments of Version 2.0, but no scripts (and thus no events). 

1 hour ago, Skyfry428 said:

Any chance we could get an option in the MCM to re-check for supported mods? I swapped out fertility mode for Soulgem oven for this playthrough, but the mcm menu won't recognize that I have it. Also, possibly Fertility Mode integration?

Unfortunately, the underlying SLSF Framework and its MCM is no longer supported by its author. I could theoretically add Fertility Mode support via my add-on mod, but I don’t know enough about Papyrus scripting yet to do that, and I also don’t know how to do it without making Fertility Mode a hard dependency.

But, I’m not sure why you would go to the trouble at the moment to run Soulgem Oven because the current version of SLSF Fame Comments doesn’t have any SLSF Pregnancy comments. All you’ll get is a number in an MCM. I could add Pregnancy comments, but I’m a bit at a loss as to what they should be. Rational, and hopefully somewhat lore-friendly, comments for the other supported SLSF fame categories came pretty easily, but pregnancy has me stumped a bit. 

Despite not being a thing in vanilla Skyrim, one has to imagine that pregnancy in and of itself is a normal and welcome occurrence in Skyrim, generating mostly congratulatory type comments, especially from friendly NPCs. I would think “infamous” type comments would only come in the case of an unmarried PC who is pregnant (really, showing pregnant), especially one who has had multiple pregnancies. I could imagine some “out of wedlock” and “bastard child” type comments in those cases, perhaps with additional variations based on SLSF Slut and SLSF Whore fame levels. But, I think there would be a healthy overlap with the existing SLSF Slut and Whore comments. 

The real issue is, while I can use CK conditions to detect an unmarried PC, I can’t through any of the vanilla variables or SLSF variables detect if a PC is currently pregnant, or if so, whether the PC would be “showing” enough to trigger relevant comments. Without this data, I don’t know how to write a set of pregnancy comments that would make any sense.  All the comments would have to be based on past pregnancy fame, without any relation to whether the PC currently appears pregnant or not. 

So, I have tried 2.0 and had my fame in various areas at 100 (use tattoos, eg), and I have never recieved a warning, event or other scripted element. I run a large modlist, so I am assuming my modlist is just not able to cope with any more, but just to confirm before I switch to 1.4 - is the warning triggered randomly after you reach, say 100 in "slut", or by location or... ?

Thanks, would like to get this running as it adds consequences and comments!

4 hours ago, Thelargir said:

Is there an LE version of this? Or does it work with LE? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Well, it's a good question regarding version 2.0, which adds some very minor script elements. Version 1.4 and below will work with LE as they have no scripts. I'm not 100% sure about 2.0, but I suspect it would. I would give it a try. Please report back if you don't mind.

4 hours ago, blahblahblah98 said:

So, I have tried 2.0 and had my fame in various areas at 100 (use tattoos, eg), and I have never recieved a warning, event or other scripted element. I run a large modlist, so I am assuming my modlist is just not able to cope with any more, but just to confirm before I switch to 1.4 - is the warning triggered randomly after you reach, say 100 in "slut", or by location or... ?

Thanks, would like to get this running as it adds consequences and comments!

Here are the exact triggers (see below in Spoiler box). The triggers vary from hold capital to hold capital. Not all use Slut fame. And some require being naked to trigger. Most have just one such fame trigger, but a couple have two.  I would check out the exact trigger and give it another try. It should work. The courier uses the standard courier script, so you have to change cells (and be outside) to get the courier to come once you actually do trigger the warning. Also, both the warning event and the bounty event are triggered by a brief dialogue with a guard. So if you avoid guards, you will never trigger either. 

Spoiler

Whiterun Slut Fame
Warning: [SLUT >=80] 
Bounty: [SLUT>=99]

Whiterun Khajiit Fame
Warning: [KHAJ >=20] 
Bounty: [KHAJ>=30]

Dawnstar Slut Fame
Warning: [SLUT >=60]
Bounty: [SLUT>=70]

Falkreath Lesbian Fame
Warning: [LESB >=25]
Bounty: [LESB>=35]

Falkreath Beastiality Fame
Warning: [BEAST >=25] 
Bounty: [BEAST >=35]

Markarth Exhibitionist Fame
Warning: [Naked] and [EXH >=75]
Bounty: [Naked] and [EXH>=90]

Morthal Slut Fame
Warning: [SLUT >=50]
Bounty: [SLUT>=60]

Riften Beastiality Fame
Warning: [BEAST >=25]
Bounty: [BEAST >=35]

Solitude Public Slut Fame
Warning: [SLUT >=80] and [EXH >=80]
Bounty: [SLUT>=90 and [EXH >=90] and [Naked]

Windhelm Argonian Fame
Warning: [ARG >= 20]
Bounty:  [ARG >= 30]

Winterhold Anal Fame
Warning: [ANAL >= 35] 
Bounty: [ANAL >= 45]

On 1/4/2021 at 8:43 PM, Gristle said:

Well, it's a good question regarding version 2.0, which adds some very minor script elements. Version 1.4 and below will work with LE as they have no scripts. I'm not 100% sure about 2.0, but I suspect it would. I would give it a try. Please report back if you don't mind.

Alright. Sure, I'll give it a try.