9 hours ago, Ravenevar said:

Hello! Great work so far. The fact you are doing this externally with a modified dll blows my mind (and I am a Computer Systems Engineer).

For me, it seems to be working great for females. But, at first I didn't think it was for males at all. I tried multiple clothings, then finally stripped completely bare butt and then it started bouncing all over when I clicked your Test button. So, of course, I tried removing all mods except MCCC, WW, and yours.  And, still the same result. Any ideas?

Thanks! 

Thank you for the kind words. I'm not super familiar with all the popular mods... What does "MCCC" stand for? Thanks.

23 hours ago, millionserved said:

"MCCC" Is the Master Controller Command Center by Deaderpool.

Thanks. I thought that mod might be interfering with RTBP, but now I don't think that's the case. I think I need to play around with the male butt vertex selection constants to make it work more reliably.

I love this so much! I’m starting to make animations, but haven’t focused much on making the breast juggle. I put this into my game last night, and now when my sims do the animations I’ve made, they move! Heehee, it’s cute to see. Thank you for sharing ☺️

my females butts keep sinking into themselves during animations, is there anyway to fix this?

13 hours ago, CPVC said:

Thanks. I thought that mod might be interfering with RTBP, but now I don't think that's the case. I think I need to play around with the male butt vertex selection constants to make it work more reliably.

On 8/15/2021 at 3:51 PM, Angeleou said:

my females butts keep sinking into themselves during animations, is there anyway to fix this?

Yes, actually, in fact, it's already been implemented, I just haven't gotten around to making the variables configurable.

The next preview release will have 6 new settings for each simulator that you can modify: "minX", "minY", "minZ", "maxX", "maxY", and "maxZ".

These variables represent the minimum and maximum lengths that the simulators can extend beyond their target position, on each axis. For RTBP, and the Sims 4, the 'x' axis is left and right, the 'y' axis is up and down, and the 'z' axis is back and forth.

You'll be able to modify these variables in your "Settings.ini" file and send commands to RTBP to change them on the fly. I'll do some experimenting and come up with some reasonable defaults, too, though.

On 8/26/2021 at 2:27 AM, Gamertime7 said:

My game crashes whenever an in CAS whenever a RTBP body part has it's clothes removed or whenever I load into the world, any solutions?

This seems to be a semi-common problem for some users. Would you mind posting your log file? It might help me figure out what's going on.

On 8/8/2021 at 4:26 PM, michazl79 said:

It works well but noticed my male sim has holes in the hips.

On 8/8/2021 at 8:17 PM, wormchow said:

same here man 

Regardless of whether CPVC addresses this in the next update, this problem can be fixed immediately by using their program "RTBP Commander" (it's on the main download page) to disable Male Butt Physics. Obviously this means you lose that feature of the mod, but if you're like me, you're more interested in the females having physics. I was experiencing the same issue until I tried this.

Does someone have recent videos or something more updated to look at? I think many people would want to see how it looks in-game and not only in the CAS. And to the author of the mod, a firm handshake and a thank you! You are very talented!

Edited by djreloader
On 2/21/2021 at 4:46 PM, CPVC said:

Yeah, I think making an (optional) installer would be for the best. I'll probably make one and release it with the next, next release.

Everyone else: Once again, sorry for the delays. The last preview release didn't go very well, so I promised to spend more time testing before releasing. I've borrowed a Windows 10 laptop to test RTBP on and, interestingly enough, RTBP isn't working on it. It hooks Direct 3D and everything, but the physics just aren't working.

I think it might have something to do with the fact that this machine has an Intel GPU while my primary PC has an AMD GPU. I've already discovered that the rendering pipeline is different for some reason and written code to compensate for that, but RTBP still isn't working correctly.

I think this might be why RTBP works for some people but not for others.

Anyway... I'm not going to call this an official preview release, because it hasn't been extensively tested, and there are known problems with it, but you can try this if you're up for it. If it doesn't work, revert to the previous preview release, which can be found here.

Reveal hidden contents

Change Log

* An RTBP logo will appear when the game is started and disappear after a few seconds, just to show people where to find me if they have feedback or require support. To prevent this from happening, set the "showLogoAtStartup" option in your "Settings.ini" file to "false".

* The Sims 4 will now tell RTBP when the game is paused or when speeds 2 or 3 are activated. When this happens, RTBP will pause the physics simulations and resume them when the game returns to speed 1 (normal speed).

* Minor performance improvements.

* Dick simulator added. Currently only the testicles are targeted. Vertex selection might need to be tweaked slightly, but you will now see bouncing balls.**

* More verbose logging. RTBP will now log all the DLC installed, the version of Windows you're running (or emulating), and what GPU you're using at startup. This should help me squash bugs when log files are shared with me.

* Added a 3D distance limiter to the spring simulation class that will allow me to limit the distance of the simulations based on axis. At this point, it only tries to prevent the breasts and butt from collapsing into the sim. Also, the limits are hard coded currently, but I could make it so you could set these variables manually in the settings file. Please let me know if you think that's something I should do.

* Uncaught exception handling. When an exception is thrown and not caught, RTBP will intercept it and log all the information it can about the exception, along with a backtrace. This information should help me solve problems with RTBP in the future.

**Doesn't seem to work when Wicked Whims animations are running. Don't worry, I'll fix it.

RTBP Preview v0.3-p6 2021-02-21.zip 2.44 MB · 163 downloads

G

14 hours ago, djreloader said:

Does someone have recent videos or something more updated to look at? I think many people would want to see how it looks in-game and not only in the CAS. And to the author of the mod, a firm handshake and a thank you! You are very talented!

Here you are. For this demo, I increased the mass to 7 and the springK to 700. I try to make the default settings fairly realistic, but sometimes the effects are a little too subtle, so I tweaked the settings for this video.

On 8/11/2021 at 10:05 PM, CPVC said:

I think I finally figured out how to get RTBP to work with Reshade. If you're up for it, please try this new DLL and tell me if it works.

To install, rename your Reshade "d3d9.dll" file, in the "[SIMS_4_INSTALL_DIR]/Game/Bin/" directory to "reshade.dll", then install the "d3d9.dll" file included in the attached zip file to the same "Game/Bin/" directory.

Please let me know if RTBP interferes with Reshade, or vice versa. Thanks so much!

RTBP DLL Test 2021-08-11.zip 2.77 MB · 56 downloads

This was working perfectly for me until today when I had to do a clean install, now I can't start the game with the mod installed and Origin says that there's a problem with the game setup and to reinstall the game. Pretty strange.

20 hours ago, chelzmcnamara said:

I am noticing the new update files are different from the original files. Is there instructions on where each file is supposed to go in? I tried the installer but it did not work.

I have the same issue. Now rtbp won't work. Can you put the newest version also in the downloader too please?

Hey there!
I have some weird bug, I guess.
Idk how to describe it, but the bodyparts are trying to reset in default position once per 2 or 3 seconds and then those starting to jiggle all around for no reason as they moved.
For example, it looks like boobs are starting to jiggle up and down without any reason.
I tried to play a bit with RTBP_Comm, just to understand, what's actually going on. I found out that it's looks like "test Y", but the bodyparts are glitching in the same direction.
Also, I tried to lower all the settings to 0, just to make sure that the problem isn't there.
And then I've realised that even when Mass=0 breast appears once per 2-3 secs in default position.
I think that's the problem, but I don't know how to solve it.
I hope that it's possible to fix somehow.

I tried to play a bit with Sims 4 + logs.
I paused the game as soon as the breast started to "jiggle-bug" and then I looked up in to the logs.
I found out that the last action that mod made was the simulation.
It looks like mod every few seconds finds out by itself where's the center of the mass in specific bodyparts.
As the mod re-simulates bodyparts with new center of mass, breast starts to "jiggle-bug".
Is there a way to make it smooth somehow?

On 9/2/2021 at 8:16 PM, chelzmcnamara said:

I am noticing the new update files are different from the original files. Is there instructions on where each file is supposed to go in? I tried the installer but it did not work.

If the installer isn't working, the Readme.html file will tell you where all the files go. Also, why is the installer failing? Is it saying that it can't install RTBP or is it not starting at all? Thanks.

On 9/2/2021 at 9:53 PM, Val-Zod said:

This was working perfectly for me until today when I had to do a clean install, now I can't start the game with the mod installed and Origin says that there's a problem with the game setup and to reinstall the game. Pretty strange.

On 9/3/2021 at 5:14 PM, Ragnarokj said:

I have the same issue. Now rtbp won't work. Can you put the newest version also in the downloader too please?

That's odd. I'd suggest doing a full reinstall of RTBP. Let me know what error messages you get and post your log file if it exists.

On 9/3/2021 at 5:29 PM, Qtoree said:

Hey there!
I have some weird bug, I guess.
Idk how to describe it, but the bodyparts are trying to reset in default position once per 2 or 3 seconds and then those starting to jiggle all around for no reason as they moved.
For example, it looks like boobs are starting to jiggle up and down without any reason.
I tried to play a bit with RTBP_Comm, just to understand, what's actually going on. I found out that it's looks like "test Y", but the bodyparts are glitching in the same direction.
Also, I tried to lower all the settings to 0, just to make sure that the problem isn't there.
And then I've realised that even when Mass=0 breast appears once per 2-3 secs in default position.
I think that's the problem, but I don't know how to solve it.
I hope that it's possible to fix somehow.

On 9/3/2021 at 6:08 PM, Qtoree said:

I tried to play a bit with Sims 4 + logs.
I paused the game as soon as the breast started to "jiggle-bug" and then I looked up in to the logs.
I found out that the last action that mod made was the simulation.
It looks like mod every few seconds finds out by itself where's the center of the mass in specific bodyparts.
As the mod re-simulates bodyparts with new center of mass, breast starts to "jiggle-bug".
Is there a way to make it smooth somehow?

Hmmm, that's a new one. Anyway could you post your log file? Thanks. Also, screen shots and/or video would be helpful if you're able to capture the error happening.

Sorry I can't be more helpful. I'll be packaging up the latest DLL into an official preview release soon, after I do some more testing.

Ok I have this at the bottom of the log file where it's in red: "Installer failed!: filesystem error: cannot rename: No such file or directory [C:\Users\19783\AppData\Local\Temp\d3d9.dll] [C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\d3d9.dll]". I did uninstall the rest but i still get that at the bottom.

Hey there, been downlading the mod recently and played around with it, I absolutely love it, it's so nice to be able to change the settings on the fly too, so thank you for your hard work!

I only had a little question, the setting "balls" is only for male sims? Or does it also apply to female sims that have a little extra? After testing a little I don't think it applies to them, if not, it could be a welcomed addition :) 

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Morrigan235 said:

Hey there, been downlading the mod recently and played around with it, I absolutely love it, it's so nice to be able to change the settings on the fly too, so thank you for your hard work!

I only had a little question, the setting "balls" is only for male sims? Or does it also apply to female sims that have a little extra? After testing a little I don't think it applies to them, if not, it could be a welcomed addition :) 

Thank you!

All changes to Settings.ini are applied on the fly.  Or maybe you can try RTBP Commander.