This physics don't work with sex animations? I notice it's all stiff while the sex animation begin.

edit:

ok, it works I'm just dumb and I changed the maxLenght to 0.2 and it wasn't that noticeable

Edited by RmX93
solved

Hi CPVC, I'm having issues getting the RTBP commander to connect to server. I've yet to try the reshade work around but I do have reshade installed. Although I have gotten RTBP to work in the past with reshade. I've since updated my game. I attached the log file from RTBP and edited the Graphicsrules file as you instructed for intel GPU. If you have any ideas as to what I've been doing wrong I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

Log.txt

Ok, Hey btw great work CPVC!! Really! So I found a way to make Reshade work with this for me on Windows 10. Im sure Im not the first to figure this out and im not even sure the game won't still crash at some point but, if it helps: Here are the steps I took to make Reshade work with RTBP.

1. Delete original d3d9.dll from Bin folder

2. Install latest Reshade (4.9.1) using OpenGL API for TS4x64 bit

3. Place RTBP folders according to "Readme" provided in zip

4. Place RTBP's d3d9.dll in Bin folder as is, I did not rename to d3d9_2.dll)

5. Run the game

I spent far too much time trying to figure this out but this combination worked for me. I hope it helps someone because it would have helped me.

Edited by sportsdream2304
missing info added for clarity
17 hours ago, RmX93 said:

This physics don't work with sex animations? I notice it's all stiff while the sex animation begin.

As far as I understand physics works only with those animations where chest rigs are not involved. Сhest rigs are registered in WW. But if remove the chest rigs from WW the animations stop working properly.

Edited by alexlll
On 7/31/2021 at 2:58 AM, aftereffect said:

Hello. Thanks for making a great mod. I also wanted to make my male sim's chest jiggle, so I added a breastbone to the men's top, but it didn't work. Can you give me some advice on how to make it work?

On 7/31/2021 at 3:05 AM, aftereffect said:

Sorry! I forgot to explain how I tried. After importing the men's tops in Blender, I also imported the women's tops and transfered the female chest vertex weights onto the male tops. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hmmm... It's possible that this could work. It looks like male sim rigs have the CAS breast bones, but there are no vertices associated with them. If you were to add that information to a mesh, this might work. However, RTBP doesn't attempt to target the male chest. This could be changed, though.

On 7/31/2021 at 10:22 PM, IAmCornholio said:

IT's prob the graphics knowledge, I've programmed in both c and cpp before and im familiar with 3d vector calculus and linear algebra (I just grad uni with a cs and maths degree) but the applications of these classes was on more of a science level and so I'm completely new to the directx API, so that's probably where my dropoff in understanding is. So with my first exposure to the source it seemed like you just targeted random vertices.  I'll take a more thorough look and do some homework before I pester you with random questions though lol. Thanks

Sounds like you know your stuff. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions, but you should know that I know very little about DirectX myself. My background is in OpenGL, but since the two APIs are similar enough, I've been able to get by.

5 hours ago, parzysty said:

@CPVC Have you thought about fixing Sims 4 shadows? Currently I don't think there is a way to make them higher res and even on highest setting they are quite blocky and ugly.

I can look into that. I might be able to trick the Sims 4 into using larger shadow maps.

On 8/3/2021 at 5:20 PM, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the amazing work.

this mod its just install or we need make configurations too ?

I guess you have already figured out but as long as you follow the install instructions you are good to go. You can of course edit the default settings.

edit:  its work but the breast dont have nipples .

its normal  ?

You would need to install breast meshes and skin overlays or body details for that. this mod just adds physics to them. Have a look at the "Body modifications" category on this post for a start:

Edited by fyLoX
Body mods
On 8/2/2021 at 4:43 AM, sportsdream2304 said:

Ok, Hey btw great work CPVC!! Really! So I found a way to make Reshade work with this for me on Windows 10. Im sure Im not the first to figure this out and im not even sure the game won't still crash at some point but, if it helps: Here are the steps I took to make Reshade work with RTBP.

1. Delete original d3d9.dll from Bin folder

2. Install latest Reshade (4.9.1) using OpenGL API for TS4x64 bit

3. Place RTBP folders according to "Readme" provided in zip

4. Place RTBP's d3d9.dll in Bin folder as is, I did not rename to d3d9_2.dll)

5. Run the game

I spent far too much time trying to figure this out but this combination worked for me. I hope it helps someone because it would have helped me.

Thanks sportsdream2304 for bringing this up.  This not only allows for you to run the Sims4 with RTBP and Reshade but it also eliminates the overly sensitve camera that I get from using Vulkan to run RTBP with Reshade.

1 hour ago, BangBangMnN said:

When I reopen rtbp commander, the values restart to default. but my custom settings are still there. I have to replace all settings for any changes. Will there be a fix for this? Anyone?

Yes, I'll fix that in the next version. Consider the current version of RTBP Commander as a preview release, rather than a finished product.

15 hours ago, fyLoX said:

I guess you have already figured out but as long as you follow the install instructions you are good to go. You can of course edit the default settings.

You would need to install breast meshes and skin overlays or body details for that. this mod just adds physics to them. Have a look at the "Body modifications" category on this post for a start:

thank you very much for your help and time my friend.

On 8/8/2021 at 3:26 PM, michazl79 said:

It works well but noticed my male sim has holes in the hips.

On 8/8/2021 at 7:17 PM, wormchow said:

same here man 

This is a known problem. I think I may have solved it though, by making the butt simulator not target edge vertices. I'll need to do more testing, but this fix might be a part of the next release.

Everyone else: I think the RTBP installer is ready for testing. Please try it out and let me know if it works ok. I'm fairly new to GUI programming, so I apologize for any wonkiness you experience.

The installer should (hopefully) install the binary mod files, the Sims 4 Python script mods, and, optionally, modify the configuration file to enable RTBP to work on Intel GPUs.

If you're up for it, please try it out. Again and always, thanks for your help.

RTBP Installer v0.1 2021-08-10.zip

15 hours ago, CPVC said:
Spoiler

This is a known problem. I think I may have solved it though, by making the butt simulator not target edge vertices. I'll need to do more testing, but this fix might be a part of the next release.

Everyone else: I think the RTBP installer is ready for testing. Please try it out and let me know if it works ok. I'm fairly new to GUI programming, so I apologize for any wonkiness you experience.

The installer should (hopefully) install the binary mod files, the Sims 4 Python script mods, and, optionally, modify the configuration file to enable RTBP to work on Intel GPUs.

RTBP Installer v0.1 2021-08-10.zip 23.5 MB · 11 downloads

Hi CPVC! First the good news. Everything works. RTBP  installed. But I have a few comments: It is very inconvenient to download the file containing the program separately from the installer, the installer must contain all the necessary files. If the folder in which the zip file with the program is located has a name not in English, then the installer does not find it.

It's not very clear why the installer needs a link to the mods folder, because the program is installed in the game folder. And of course you need an uninstaller.

And most importantly, thank you for your work!

5 hours ago, alexlll said:

Hi CPVC! First the good news. Everything works. RTBP  installed. But I have a few comments: It is very inconvenient to download the file containing the program separately from the installer, the installer must contain all the necessary files. If the folder in which the zip file with the program is located has a name not in English, then the installer does not find it.

It's not very clear why the installer needs a link to the mods folder, because the program is installed in the game folder. And of course you need an uninstaller.

And most importantly, thank you for your work!

In the future the RTBP zip file will be included and the installer will automatically detect it. Also, in this version, I haven't accounted for internationalization issues (Sorry, my bad).

The location of the mods folder is needed because the installer also installs the RTBP Script Mod, a normal Sims 4 script mod that connects to RTBP and notifies it of changes in the game. At this time it just keeps RTBP up to date on the game speed so it can stop simulating when the game is paused.

I think I finally figured out how to get RTBP to work with Reshade. If you're up for it, please try this new DLL and tell me if it works.

To install, rename your Reshade "d3d9.dll" file, in the "[SIMS_4_INSTALL_DIR]/Game/Bin/" directory to "reshade.dll", then install the "d3d9.dll" file included in the attached zip file to the same "Game/Bin/" directory.

Please let me know if RTBP interferes with Reshade, or vice versa. Thanks so much!

RTBP DLL Test 2021-08-11.zip

On 8/10/2021 at 11:34 PM, CPVC said:

RTBP Installer v0.1 2021-08-10.zip 23.5 MB · 18 downloads

fail... installation on a "D:" drive.  I think your slashes are backwards.

Installer failed!: filesystem error: cannot rename: No such file or directory [C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Temp\d3d9.dll] [D:/Program Files (x86)/Origin Games/The Sims 4\Game/Bin\d3d9.dll]

14 hours ago, trunnk said:

fail... installation on a "D:" drive.  I think your slashes are backwards.

Installer failed!: filesystem error: cannot rename: No such file or directory [C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Temp\d3d9.dll] [D:/Program Files (x86)/Origin Games/The Sims 4\Game/Bin\d3d9.dll]

Thanks for the heads up. I think I know what the problem is. If I'm right, I'll have a fix very soon.

Edit: As for the slashes, Windows recognizes both forward and backward slashes as directory separators. I've fixed this bug for aesthetic reasons, but I think the real bug is something else.

Edited by CPVC

Hello! Great work so far. The fact you are doing this externally with a modified dll blows my mind (and I am a Computer Systems Engineer).

For me, it seems to be working great for females. But, at first I didn't think it was for males at all. I tried multiple clothings, then finally stripped completely bare butt and then it started bouncing all over when I clicked your Test button. So, of course, I tried removing all mods except MCCC, WW, and yours.  And, still the same result. Any ideas?

Thanks!