On 10/7/2021 at 6:24 PM, xmerk88 said:

I get sort of a hickup action bobs and but bounce every few seconds even when standing still

Yeah, this is a known problem. This evening I spent some time working on this, and I think I might have found a way to fix it. It's certainly not perfected yet, but from what I've seen, it's looking pretty good.

As far as I can tell, the problem is that the Sims 4 seems to be optimizing their vertex buffers by excluding bone and blending data that isn't required at the time. When that information is required, the Sims creates an entirely new vertex buffer with the updated information and RTBP detects it as such and creates new simulators.

I've been working on recognizing when this happens and transferring the state of the old sim buffers' simulators over to the new vertex buffer, and it seems to be working fairly well.

17 hours ago, MadFluffyPanda said:

Ok so I apologize if I missed it, I did go through every page, but I notice that male stomachs wobble back and forth. I took the time to test a few thing and found that its linked to the breast physics. Has this been fixed? Am I just being dumb and messed up? Or is it in the process of being looked at as I know this mod is still in development. Looking forward to more from you, keep up the good work.

I'm not really sure why this keeps happening, but I am aware of it, and I am working on fixing it. I think it has something to do with elder female breasts support. They tend to, uh... droop closer to the chest and lower, compared to younger female sims. I think I need adjust the vertex selection constants. My algorithms might be accidentally detecting male stomachs as elder female breasts. Whoops!

15 hours ago, PC Naughty Boy said:

What would help is if you made the change to the GraphicsRules.sgr file yourself so someone like me who CRINGES at the VERY IDEA of messing with code like that doesn't have to 

All that would have to be done is to simply OVERWRITE the file instead 

I'm worried that the file might differ between versions of the Sims 4 and if I included a modified copy of the file, it might not be compatible with everyone's game install.

I could be wrong, though. I'll do some research. If the file is the same across all versions, I'll include the modified file with future releases of RTBP.

14 hours ago, PC Naughty Boy said:

How would this mod improve the rendering of a fuck scene like this??

Just curious…

14 hours ago, PC Naughty Boy said:

Or for some of weird body turning animations like those seen in this video & this video (Both from my XVideos page) 

Again just curious…

RTBP should add to the animations. Any breast physics manually added or baked into the animations will remain.

2 hours ago, CPVC said:

RTBP should add to the animations. Any breast physics manually added or baked into the animations will remain.

There are very few authors who make high-quality breast animation, a lot of animations in which the chest simply does not move or does not move naturally. It is very important that RTBP works in WW animations! For those who like the author's animation of the chest, this paragraph can be turned off.

Edited by alexlll
8 hours ago, CPVC said:

I'm worried that the file might differ between versions of the Sims 4 and if I included a modified copy of the file, it might not be compatible with everyone's game install.

I could be wrong, though. I'll do some research. If the file is the same across all versions, I'll include the modified file with future releases of RTBP.

Good because Laura is rather big

In fact, you could even say she's a BBW as Rick just POUNDS her but despite that, her asscheeks just don't get the bounce they should (It just looks like he's SMASHING them instead) 

And the other two videos have that WEIRD body turning animation that just looks so UNNATURAL 

Idk how to ask this tbh but i'm gonna try

I have 2 female sims, one who's butt always jiggles with every step she takes, and i love it

but the other one doesn't seem to have this feature. Her butt only jiggles like occasionally. 

Any idea why this might be happening?

tysm for this mod btw ❤️

Edit: Nvm, it turned out to be because of the walkstyle.

Edited by OsamaBeenFappin
On 10/16/2021 at 2:07 PM, Amads said:

Hello ! first thanks for your mod, but i encounter issues when installing it. at the end it show this error message : "Installer failed!: basic_ios::clear: iostream error"

fsdg.PNG

I finally resolved the problem it was due to a wrong installation directory that caused the problem.

•  
On 10/6/2021 at 3:24 AM, CPVC said:

Could you guys link me to the meshes that are malfunctioning with RTBP? I'll take a look at them and see what I can do to fix this. Thanks.

Also, sorry about the bugs. RTBP is still a work in progress and I'm trying to iron out all the problems, but some things I can't predict, like complications with custom content.

Personally, I've had that issue for a while, mostly with Darte77 meshes as they're those I use the most, I don't know if there are others but I'll let you know. 

On 10/16/2021 at 9:57 AM, deekush69 said:

Any tips on avoiding the disappearing torso while using the commander tool?

Yes. If the torsos are messed up, then most likely the simulators have gotten out of equilibrium. Select the last tab, the one labeled "Commands". In the button group labeled "Misc.", click the button labeled "Reset".

This will send the "reset" command to RTBP, which will instruct RTBP to reload the settings file and apply the settings to all simulators.

The next version of RTBP Commander (which I will be releasing fairly soon), has better ranges for the sliders, which should hopefully prevent this from happening as often.

On 10/25/2021 at 1:27 PM, Sutsiua said:

1001943325_RNUDPW5.png.1da5b7db4d32fa16ece530f597018f8e.pngIf it helps this specific male sim has a force breasts cheat and his and other male butts are twitching and stretching all over the place

Yeah, that's a known problem. It happens occasionally, especially with custom or irregular meshes. I'm working on a better way of finding the correct vertices and hopefully it'll fix this problem for good.

On 9/2/2020 at 1:19 AM, CPVC said:

Yes it affects both unfortunately. I'd like to add an option to turn it off based on gender, but I haven't found a way to distinguish male from female meshes yet. I'll work on it.

thats not unfortunate! I love that :D please dont remove it. Let players choose to turn it off or on.

13 hours ago, shinichi104 said:

Video.avi 3.18 MB · 2 downloads im having an issue with male sims like you can see in this vid. is there a way to fix this?

That's a known bug that occurs occasionally when the breast detection algorithm accidentally targets a male sim for one reason or another. I'm not sure why this happens, but I am aware of it and I'm working on fixing it. In the mean time, I suggest just having your sim change his clothes to a mesh that doesn't bug out with RTBP.