15 hours ago, DarkenedGalaxy said:

Hey I seem to be having crashes everytime I load up a female in CAS. The males don't cause crashes fortunately but the females do. Should I be aware of any mod that could conflict with yours because I feel like its something on my end?

Here's the log if you want to take a look.

Log.txt 3.61 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks for posting your log file. Unfortunately, it offers no hint at what the problem is, other than indicating that the problem is most likely related to the butt simulator. I'll examine the code tonight and see if there's something I missed. In the mean time, you might try disabling the butt simulator in your Settings.ini file and see if the crashes go away.

4 hours ago, hiojhgyuitihu said:

When I install the d3d9.dll into the game/bin directory, an error message appears when I try and run the sims 4 and says ''there is a problem with your games setup. please reinstall your game''

Hmmm... You might be missing MSVCRT.dll, which is required for RTBP to function. Try downloading and installing the latest Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable.

3 hours ago, NightOwlKing said:

So it seems it does not work with other butt model mods, just the default wicked whims version butt?

Yes, at this time only "normal" butts are detected. I can add support for other meshes, though. Tell me what mesh mods you use, and I'll see what I can do.

10 hours ago, CPVC said:

Yes, at this time only "normal" butts are detected. I can add support for other meshes, though. Tell me what mesh mods you use, and I'll see what I can do.

mainly I use  dumbaby 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7542-body-meshes-presets-by-dumbaby-for-males-females-wickedwhims-compatible/

Dumbaby Female bottom genitals + butt mesh 

21 hours ago, CPVC said:

Thanks for posting your log file. Unfortunately, it offers no hint at what the problem is, other than indicating that the problem is most likely related to the butt simulator. I'll examine the code tonight and see if there's something I missed. In the mean time, you might try disabling the butt simulator in your Settings.ini file and see if the crashes go away.

So I actually did what you said and the crashing has stopped, everything else including the breasts physics seem fine too. I guess I'll just have to keep the butt physics disabled.

1st of all, this is one the greatest mods ever made!!! TY CPVC!!! i hope in the future animations creators will base their works on this!! i have a question for all of you, testers: i tried to force some animations using this mod in order to respect the gravity principle but i failed. here it is an exemple; in blu as it's now, in red as it's supposed to be basing on the gravity principle... has anyone found a solution or there's nothing to do? Does it only depend on the animation? i used the GUI Tool, but nothing...

10-05-21_14-39-39.png

On 5/8/2021 at 3:21 AM, parzysty said:

I'd love if you added support for Dumbaby's butt, the filename is "Dumbaby Female bottom genitals + butt mesh (upd 26 March).zip".

On 5/8/2021 at 8:48 AM, NightOwlKing said:

On 5/8/2021 at 1:04 PM, shinichi104 said:

maybe this one as well?

On 5/9/2021 at 12:22 PM, millionserved said:

Is it possible to add support for DumBaby's Big Bottom Butt Mod as well?

It's the download under the Dumbaby 4 BOTTOM MESHES updated.zip

I don't see why not. I should be able to add support for these meshes. In fact, I think I'll add a way for modders to add support for any custom mesh without having to touch the source code.

9 hours ago, goleadorholly said:

1st of all, this is one the greatest mods ever made!!! TY CPVC!!! i hope in the future animations creators will base their works on this!! i have a question for all of you, testers: i tried to force some animations using this mod in order to respect the gravity principle but i failed. here it is an exemple; in blu as it's now, in red as it's supposed to be basing on the gravity principle... has anyone found a solution or there's nothing to do? Does it only depend on the animation? i used the GUI Tool, but nothing...

10-05-21_14-39-39.png

RTBP doesn't always play well with Wicked Whims animations. It's something I need to look into.

On 2/23/2021 at 12:57 PM, eldr3d said:

Hey, great mod! When in fullscreen or fullscreen windowed mode, the game whitescreens if I tab out and back in. Additionally, it stays on top after tabbing back in, making exiting it quite hard. Sounds still work fine, the mouse pointer turns into other symbols where the buttons are, with which I am able to guess where the exit buttons are. I'm currently using an Nvidia GPU, which might be relevant. This is with the latest preview, I'll now try the previous one.

Edit:

This is probably related.

Edit #2: Attached Log.txt, doesn't seem to catch anything. Bug appears everywhere, including main menu.

Log.txt 2.65 kB · 6 downloads

Edit #3: Just confirmed that the error doesn't occur on v0.3-p5 (2020-12-19)

It seems that this issue still (or again) occurs on v0.4 2021-05-06

On 5/11/2021 at 1:20 PM, eldr3d said:

It seems that this issue still (or again) occurs on v0.4 2021-05-06

I think this issue might only manifest itself on Nvidia GPUs. I do have an older Nvidia GPU laying around and a computer I could stick it in. I'll put that together and test RTBP on it a little later.

On 5/12/2021 at 2:03 PM, d-two said:

Same issue as above..."re install game".

Ok, I think I might start bundling MSVCRT.dll with RTBP, just to simplify things. I think most people have it installed already, since lots of games require it, but I guess not everyone does.

11 hours ago, azerty152 said:

Incredible work ! Can you also add a collision to the breast physics ? It would be awesome !

I'm sure I could, but at this time I'm mostly working on fixing bugs and don't plan on adding any new features until I get RTBP running smoothly for everyone.

On 5/10/2021 at 8:15 PM, CPVC said:

I don't see why not. I should be able to add support for these meshes. In fact, I think I'll add a way for modders to add support for any custom mesh without having to touch the source code.

RTBP doesn't always play well with Wicked Whims animations. It's something I need to look into.

Is that even possible to fix? Because the animations creators also animate the 'boob bounce', so it would be necessary to remove the boobs bone control for each animation.

22 hours ago, joethebeast said:

Is that even possible to fix? Because the animations creators also animate the 'boob bounce', so it would be necessary to remove the boobs bone control for each animation.

Oh yes, most certainly. RTBP's breast simulators work by modifying the breast matrices before rendering. I'm not replacing any bones, I'm just slightly modifying their target positions before rendering.

On 5/14/2021 at 1:45 AM, joethebeast said:

23 hours ago, CPVC said:

Oh yes, most certainly. RTBP's breast simulators work by modifying the breast matrices before rendering. I'm not replacing any bones, I'm just slightly modifying their target positions before rendering.

If you use WW, you might remove the BCBB rigs from inside the .package (sims4studio) for different results.  you'll have to look that up.  but some of us have had varying degrees of success with that method (which is very early in this thread).  Seems hard-coded animation using the BCBB bones "FIGHT" with this mod because they use different methods.  animations will behave erratically.  This isn't a fix-all--just another 'try it' method.  You would need to delete the BCBB rig(s) built into WW EVERY SINGLE TIME WW is updated on your machine.

21 hours ago, trunnk said:

If you use WW, you might remove the BCBB rigs from inside the .package (sims4studio) for different results.  you'll have to look that up.  but some of us have had varying degrees of success with that method (which is very early in this thread).  Seems hard-coded animation using the BCBB bones "FIGHT" with this mod because they use different methods.  animations will behave erratically.  This isn't a fix-all--just another 'try it' method.  You would need to delete the BCBB rig(s) built into WW EVERY SINGLE TIME WW is updated on your machine.

Would you or someone else mind listing the names of some animations that use the "BCBB" rig? If I knew when this rig was active, I might be able to make it work with RTBP.

At this time, RTBP assumes that all breast bones have only two bone influences: "b__Spine1__" and "b__CAS_L_Breast__" or "b__CAS_R_Breast__". If this rig uses a third or fourth bone, I might be able to tweak some things and make it compatible.

Hi first I wanted to say that I love this mod, thank you very much for that. I've been facing a problem and I wonder if it's just me, or am I doing something wrong. I installed it and it worked very well, but the male sims' shoulders were drooping and the neck was too long, this automatically applied to all created sims. Would it be a problem with the mod, or is it because I have some body sliders? Thank you very much, any help is appreciated

1 hour ago, CPVC said:

Would you or someone else mind listing the names of some animations that use the "BCBB" rig? If I knew when this rig was active, I might be able to make it work with RTBP.

At this time, RTBP assumes that all breast bones have only two bone influences: "b__Spine1__" and "b__CAS_L_Breast__" or "b__CAS_R_Breast__". If this rig uses a third or fourth bone, I might be able to tweak some things and make it compatible.

The rigs we are deleting are from the "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package" using sims4studio.  We may be spinning our wheels, but i swear i see some differences once the implemented Denton BCBB breast bones are deleted from the tuning pkg and saved.  in sims4studio we open the WW package > Warehouse > search on BCBB OR 'rig' > find the BCBB rigs, select, delete, save.

Like I said, this may not be technically correct.  It may only affect WW female top replacers to which the Denton rig was attached.  The default Sims4 female tops may be unaffected.

56 minutes ago, Max Valentin said:

Hi first I wanted to say that I love this mod, thank you very much for that. I've been facing a problem and I wonder if it's just me, or am I doing something wrong. I installed it and it worked very well, but the male sims' shoulders were drooping and the neck was too long, this automatically applied to all created sims. Would it be a problem with the mod, or is it because I have some body sliders? Thank you very much, any help is appreciated

Thank you for the kind words. You're not doing anything wrong. This is a known problem and I've experienced it myself, but it only affected a hand full of meshes and not all Sims...

It was mostly male sims wearing outfits with high shoulders. It's probably another vertex selection issue. Would you mind posting your log file?

This is another preview release of the RTBP GUI, which I have decided to call "RTBP Commander". It works in my Windows 10 virtual machine and in Wine on Linux. To change the ranges of the sliders, right click on the slider to open the context menu, then choose the option "Configure Slider...".

If you're up for it, please give it a shot. Let me know if you have any problems. Thanks for testing this.

RTBP Commander v0.1.1.zip

RTBP Commander v0.1.1 - works, but there are a few comments. Ping command not working, I do not receive an answer pong. Testing xzy shows the maximum value, but I would like real. No adjustments left and right chest separately. When set to 0 mat parameters, the chest sagged to the floor and did not return to its original state until I pressed reset.

Spoiler

871575535_TS4_x642021-05-1709-46-15.thumb.png.179bfbe6c70dd0dbe554b3fcd2193d6a.png

Why do I need the Set button if the settings are applied on the fly? 

Under different angles, the chest moves in different ways.

Spoiler

411047113_TS4_x642021-05-1709-43-28.thumb.png.a002240988e6813c3d43997e16051d6f.png

Spoiler

1139515468_TS4_x642021-05-1709-43-38.thumb.png.c0e7ea5ffafcf8c91d6d6123337c7b6c.png