YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky* -R2- UPD-09.02.

I must agree the CotS main mod and xvision revamp doesn't do any "anime-ish" things at all.

All the girls (and boys) in my game look normal and lore-worthy. The ONLY thing I notice, and this may have been a mistake on jiitek's part, as the old Sissel didn't have this problem--but the new R2 version of her, she has vampire/demon looking eyes. I just think the wrong eye set was chosen for her is all. Other than her, everyone looks great and fits in the game.

If the outfits, perchance, is what bothers some people -- you can always make them followers, and use a mod like UFO to access their inventory and change their clothes. Which I do. There is also a AWESOME FUCKING AWESOME NEW MOD (READ: FUCKING!! AWESOME! : ) that allows your to change NPCs (and your own) hair styles. High Queen looks great with SG textures + UNP + uncompressed SG faces but alas, her hair was still default un-modded ...... until i changed it!! : )

EDIT: Lovekun - yeah Serana as a loli is a cutie. Admittingly. I'd be all about her getting a CoTS/xvision type of facial features/make over if she was actually that age though (before she turned of course! : ) -- i have to agree with Archdemon about not wanting to change the ages of the characters though

Ummm...

Gear.

Not sure if you knew it but, ' Ravenous Elegance [Deadly Little Vamp Edition] [uNP]\data\textures\YII ' and ' Zhaetheria Legend Retouch [uNP]\data\textures\YII ' both have the same file... ' YII GND.dds ' which means you have to have one or the other, you can't have both at the same time.

Just thought I'd let you know that.

Have a nice day now.^_^

How you still can work wonders with the OLD CoTS R2 mod.

Way of change body and no neckseam!

I just wanne show how easy you can choose all kinds of body types apllying to OLD CoTS R2 with ZERO NECKSEAM and alot better looking naturalbody.

Only take one thing in concideration this is most time not realy going for child look more like a young teen girl around 17 years old.

This is just one example of many different types you can use.

If you apply CAREFULLY the files in the right directtory(mainly meshes and textures(sometimes also scripts) you can change the CoTS R2 body type in all kinds of shapes.

UNPetite body replacer also UNP based so it can apply to any UNP body type.

This is ment for ygNord race that comes with ECE but that dont matter if you manually place the files in right maps it will change the UNP based body of CoTS into UNPetite body type.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35748/?

Body and face normal maps UNP based(others also offer this kind of changes to bodys search that meets your taste)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20483/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D20483&pUp=1

1 RESULT of many

First installed the CoTS R2 mod with mainfile(i dont use the old racecompatibillity and xvision from CoTS r2(use those in Reworked RCoTS i already installed).

After installed mainfile i overide with UNPetite meshes and textures then i overide again texture from normal face body maps and you have a more natural look slightly muscled body.

Face and body change this will offcorse change the whole look a littlebit to a more mature looking female.

Its all matter of taste offcorse but many posibillitys out there and its easy no need for blenders or special programs.

I use RealVision/HRK ENB with RLO.

First screen: Normal CoTS R2 bodytype.

You see little disformed  middle waste.

post-232301-0-40930800-1386759860_thumb.jpg

Second screen:UNPetite replace.

Amore natural body look but bigger boobs and bottom still very skinny overall.

post-232301-0-30449900-1386759978_thumb.jpg

Third screens is total of CoTS R2 then UNPetite and finally body and face normal maps.

You see slightly mature body and slightly more muscled body.

When you put the loli armor on your body go to normal proportions from CoTS R2 your bottom will be same as with CoTS and not the UNPetite size.

post-232301-0-77512200-1386760205_thumb.jpg

Close up face and clear neck.

post-232301-0-59492400-1386760336_thumb.jpg

I show this so you know how to get a girl with no neckseam and different kind of body looks thats is rather simple to accomplish nothing realy complex or hard to manage.

Good luck :)

Its offcorse all matter of taste i just show this as example.

Nice Mod, Thank you!

Few Screens,

11346090284_c11f523a2c_b.jpg

11346029595_9c27ba2a28_b.jpg

11346165984_59d41e3142_b.jpg

11346217836_e3faf6a012_b.jpg

11346323403_4aff7752aa_b.jpg

Nice pics. If only we could get those put on the OP. I'd like it better if they weren't in a spoiler, personally. imo

Agreed. These are actually ..... very very very nice. I just started messing with ENB myself, and it works wonderfully (Realvision ENB + CoT + ELnFX).

You should un-spoiler these as they aren't overly-large, and are VERY tasteful.

Maybe it'll  make some of the weirdo's hiding in the shadows to go away, since they think this mod/topic in general is "harmful" (read: It's a fucking video game and computer generated images)

I have to upload some SFW/tasteful pictures myself... I should get to uploading : )

you guys seem to know a few things, wondered if you can help me with something:

face it, vamp lords are ugly. i'm trying to make it so the vampire lord form uses the original child body instead, or some child body/wing version combo of the BVLT mod on nexus (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25321/?)

i can't even open the bvlt esp in my ck, and i'm not sure what to do otherwise. 

any help/effort/tips you can throw in my direction?

Agreed. These are actually ..... very very very nice. I just started messing with ENB myself, and it works wonderfully (Realvision ENB + CoT + ELnFX).

You should un-spoiler these as they aren't overly-large, and are VERY tasteful.

Maybe it'll  make some of the weirdo's hiding in the shadows to go away, since they think this mod/topic in general is "harmful" (read: It's a fucking video game and computer generated images)

I have to upload some SFW/tasteful pictures myself... I should get to uploading : )

Thank you.

Been swapping out different texture sets with varying results, Now I think Autumn looks more "Dragonborn"

With the original textures she looks far more youthful,

oR8t1XW.jpg?1

....although texture resolution and detail are low for close up face shots.

11365989364_b8e7596ec6_b.jpg

11365837186_ccc3f15227_c.jpg

11365848805_c6d5e3e59c_c.jpg

And one of Yune with the Nabee,

11365937665_57121d8e59_c.jpg

*Unspoilered*

Very nice indeed, great srceenshots!

Hope more will see this so they know its still posible to make very nice characters with CoTS R2.

Thank you.

where did you find these outfits? Thanks and Peace

The outfit on Nila "The blonde" is the Osare Culort outfit, probably the most well done outfit I've seen.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43609/?

The other is The Ghorzas armor, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36459/? with the mesh fix you can get here,

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/235-armor-conversions-for-yii-techniques-labors-cots/

@Poncy,

Screens are very nice showcase for CoTS R2 kudo's to you!

Very nice this will show how good this mod was and still is even this old.

Nothing special but some shots from CoTS R2 mod.

Its not entirely CoTS body mix of UNPetite and face-body normal map with slight muscles(don't realy like the bit disformed middle body when implement flatchest)

post-232301-0-32689800-1387036667_thumb.jpg

post-232301-0-72163100-1387036674_thumb.jpg

post-232301-0-15516500-1387036680_thumb.jpg

post-232301-0-15295600-1387036687_thumb.jpg

Background followers from CoTS R2 and RCoTS.

Hi guys,

at first a big thanks to all they made this beautiful mod!

Now i installed Cots & Cots Gear yesterday and first i thought everything works fine. But after i played a while, i see camera hopping if i stay still in dungeons with enabled stealthmode. Don´t shure if this is only in dungeons but there it is extreme.. If i walk in steahltmode its fine, but if i stop, my charakter is standing up and the camera goes up too and if i look around the camera goes up and down as same as my charakter. What could be wrong with this?

Second Problem i have after installing the Cots Gear. I don´t know, how i can get the Gear ingame. The readme says, bought by merchants or with the help command. I visited all merchants in Whiterun but cant find only one Gear i installed and i don´t know how to get this with the help command. Please can someone explain me?

Hi guys,

at first a big thanks to all they made this beautiful mod!

Now i installed Cots & Cots Gear yesterday and first i thought everything works fine. But after i played a while, i see camera hopping if i stay still in dungeons with enabled stealthmode. Don´t shure if this is only in dungeons but there it is extreme.. If i walk in steahltmode its fine, but if i stop, my charakter is standing up and the camera goes up too and if i look around the camera goes up and down as same as my charakter. What could be wrong with this?

Second Problem i have after installing the Cots Gear. I don´t know, how i can get the Gear ingame. The readme says, bought by merchants or with the help command. I visited all merchants in Whiterun but cant find only one Gear i installed and i don´t know how to get this with the help command. Please can someone explain me?

help loli

help x117

for lolilabs you have secret basement in riverwood near feandals house you can craft all lolipack armors there.

command for getting a armor piece is type first:

example : help vicky

then you see the armor and number ID of armor piece.

type: player.additem xxxxxxx(number) and amount you want 1 or 100

if its alot of pieces you can also sometimes see its in a container.

Your type then: player.placeatme xxxxxxx 1

then you can loot the container.

Hi evasiadutch,

thanks for your answer. That helps me alot! Now finally i can dress my girl with all this sweet gear :D

I hope someone could help me with this camera problem too. Than i am still happy :)

Hm.. don't know why you're having a camera problem? Are you perchance using RacemenuPlugin.esp? Racemenu works fine with CoTS, but the Plugin and add-on's do not play well together. i am also unsure if ECE plays together nicely also. In the very begining of R1, I actually think it was recommended to use ECE.. now it's not even mentioned.

I don't know what else I suggest... except maybe look at all/any mods that alter height and/or camera. I hope you get it working soon~

Hi Honesty,

i have no other mods installed yet. Only Cots and the Cots Gear from the OP. Could it be, that there are Problems with mods i installed before i reinstalled skyrim? Because i have noticed that Steam don´t has erased the Skyrim Folder after i clicked "delete local data" for Skyrim.So i had to be delete all old esm and esp Files and unused Folder from old mods manuelly after the reinstall of Skyrim. If i had known this before, i had completely delete the Skyrim Folder manually.

Edit: So this help x117 command i can´t understand. If i write it, it views a message that i have to use some parameters but i have no plan about which he need.. Is there anywhere a list of console commands for Cots?

Guys you need the lolilabs full 1.17 version

x117 armours are from lostdaywalker also on this site.

RCoTS armour pack from glouf also on this site.

when you have those armor packs you can type:help loli(or go riverwood secret basement and craft them markt on your map)

or type help x117 if you have installed mods made by LDW.

if command say parameters not found you have not yet installed any of these armors.

its player.additem <type number you see> and type the amount 1 or 1000 whatever you need.

en_hawk have made patch in april 2013 for CoTS R2 that fix the hight problem and some more issues.

Also somewhere here on forums use search you will eventually find it it prolly somewhere in one of pages in this topic a download link.

Install skyrim through steam(make sure all your skyrim files gone so you have clean install) then install eather NMM or MO(if your rather new to this i advice go for NMM)

Also get SKSE-BOSS-TES5EDIT.

Look up guides how to install everything do this or you regret it.

SKSE VIDEO GUIDE( a must)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTGnQIiNVqA

ENB guide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdTuA0np_Wg

Many video giudes from ghoper watch them!

IF all do correctly you will have great mod with still awesome posibillitys but also remember its an old mod the racecompatillity-xvision and Yskychildren.esp are very old.

If you also install RCoTS reworked some is solved and xvision you dont need from CoTS R2 same for racecompatibillty.

Look also for guides how to install skyrim and what to install with mod managers its very helpful.

Hi evasiadutch,

this answer was the ultimate help for me!!!

I´ve installed now SKSE-BOSS-TES5EDIT-LOLILABS and SkyUI.

This Youtube links are very, very helpfull !

So the "help loli" command works now and i have access to all this pretty Gear :D

I´m so happy and thankful to you.

Only Problem is still this Camarabug, maybe i try to completely reinstall Skyrim and the mods and look if this eliminate this Bug.

How i understand it, was this typicaly "high" bug fixed with R2 and i have Cots -R2 not the old Cots (posted wrong above).

So thanks a lot again to you, you helped me very much :D

So, some questions again please,

1. have i right understood that i don´t need the racecompatibility for Cots-R2? Cause i´ve seen that this is still in my bootorder. Could it be, that this is the problem for the camerabug?

2. For my taste the headsize of my girl is to big and the face looks more than an adult women. Is it possible to make the head smaller and the face more child looking anyway?

(and is "right understood" correct in this phrase? I need to learn better englisch :-D)

2. For my taste the headsize of my girl is to big and the face looks more than an adult women. Is it possible to make the head smaller and the face more child looking anyway?

From my experience, there should be a "Head" slider on the Race Menu (assuming you have all the required mods). This head slider will scale the skull size up or down so you can better adjust the head size to the smaller body frame.

I have noticed this myself and was pleased with the results the slider offered.