YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky* -R2- UPD-09.02.

I really love the details in your pictures and have yet to be able to produce the same on mine, even if I'd set things on high. Even get some pixelation on the body skin. I wonder if that's due to my shadow settings.

The reason the face got some white shine on it is probably due to my Mage Light blending her.

I actually reworked the face yesterday after I figured I was using the "not so round version". Not sure if it made any difference though, but this one looks smother in her shape than the older version I had.

Personally trying to add more detailed textures sometimes feel pointless due to the fact that the game seems to just smooth everything out anyway. (not counting the pixelated body texture)

Just had to add an old version of her, to display the progress so far.

I've been considering using the UNPSkinny for her, but always wanted to keep the little girlies a lil smaller. Something in between the flat and UNPSkinny. Had a mesh for that in FNV that I "made" (just edited) myself.

One thing I've noticed is that there is really hard to find armor for UNPSkinny and thus armor to use for these girls. Why I like triss one. Had to edit the Normal Map file to not make the bobs drop out while still making it look like there is some there still.

I'll take a look into Daughters of Skyrim. Not sure if my computer feels like displaying the extra details though. I suppose I first need to find a solution to the pixelated body textures. (Not due to the textures themselves, checked that)

RealVison ENB/HRK ENB got also RLO.

Have not any HD textures installed.

The ENB'S with high end PC is what makes my characters high detailed don't forget these are screens made with 2560 resolution.

Starting to love the RCoTS ELF :)

post-232301-0-18210700-1386182107_thumb.jpg

I really love the details in your pictures and have yet to be able to produce the same on mine, even if I'd set things on high. Even get some pixelation on the body skin. I wonder if that's due to my shadow settings.

The reason the face got some white shine on it is probably due to my Mage Light blending her.

I actually reworked the face yesterday after I figured I was using the "not so round version". Not sure if it made any difference though, but this one looks smother in her shape than the older version I had.

Personally trying to add more detailed textures sometimes feel pointless due to the fact that the game seems to just smooth everything out anyway. (not counting the pixelated body texture)

Just had to add an old version of her, to display the progress so far.

I've been considering using the UNPSkinny for her, but always wanted to keep the little girlies a lil smaller. Something in between the flat and UNPSkinny. Had a mesh for that in FNV that I "made" (just edited) myself.

One thing I've noticed is that there is really hard to find armor for UNPSkinny and thus armor to use for these girls. Why I like triss one. Had to edit the Normal Map file to not make the bobs drop out while still making it look like there is some there still.

I'll take a look into Daughters of Skyrim. Not sure if my computer feels like displaying the extra details though. I suppose I first need to find a solution to the pixelated body textures. (Not due to the textures themselves, checked that)

If you have correct files you should not get grey faces or neckseam.

There still dawnguard files over riding the CoTS files and if neckseam its becouse some files from different bodys.

UNPskinny is only for normal races.

The CoTS mods are standalone based on UNP.

I got alot of armor for UNP so many its hard to choose.

All armors that are based on UNP(don't have to be skinny) can be used only few where chest/cuiras/breastplate whatever its called can sometimes crash your game but only a few of them.

All armors that cover whole body can be use not importend what body type you use(only some give bigger boobs like Northgirl the vest)

Both my CoTS Mod children and the normal human races have no neckseam or color difference ive carefully manually place all files in right maps.

Remember true daughters of skyrim is realism more lore friendly and give your characters a more mature look its matter of taste offcorse

Good luck

Ok, maybe I'm just having a "dumbass" moment again, but I'm a little confused on something.

I've been using, happily, the Children of the Sky - Reworked stand alone from the other thread. Is this its predecessor? I'm noticing a lot of dead download links, so I'm assuming its not currently active. I guess what I'm confused on is, are the two the same projects, or is CotS-Reworked the more current and active evolution of CotS-R2?

I just want to make sure I'm using the right stuff...

Ok, maybe I'm just having a "dumbass" moment again, but I'm a little confused on something.

I've been using, happily, the Children of the Sky - Reworked stand alone from the other thread. Is this its predecessor? I'm noticing a lot of dead download links, so I'm assuming its not currently active. I guess what I'm confused on is, are the two the same projects, or is CotS-Reworked the more current and active evolution of CotS-R2?

I just want to make sure I'm using the right stuff...

Children of the Sky R2  is the original first mod released where you could play with children.

RCoTS reworked is based on jiitek work thus came after CoTS R2.

Both are standalone so you can easly install both no conflicts.

Both have also followers mod.

CoTS R2 for now have more options on face like eyes-nose-mouth-brows also most face mods for eyes-hair-eyebrows work with CoTS R2.

CoTS R2 is old and have some little problems with hight in menu and first person it can besolved but then followers become adult hights.

RCoTS reworked mod dont have many options limited eyes-nose-mouth and only supports appachii hair mod and some eye mods.

RCoTS have alot more compaitbillity and its patches so np with hight in character creation and first person.

RCoTS have 5 different races and a great followers mod and also some others made followers based on RCoTS.

So you can eather install both or apart your choice.

CoTS R2 Follwers screenshot:post-232301-0-65724700-1386202935_thumb.jpg

RCoTS reworked Elven girl:post-232301-0-17207700-1386202947_thumb.jpg

RoTCS R2 female:post-232301-0-46492500-1386202952_thumb.jpg

Great answer, thank you. I'm not one for an abundance of followers (not in Skyrim anyway) but if there is a difference in races I may have to take a look. I was disappointed to see there was no Dark Elf child in the Reworked, so maybe if R2 as those I'll take a closer look. I'm assuming all the gear is interchangeable though, yes?

I tried to download it from the Rapidgator, but my download always stops at the half way from some reason. I can't download it from anywhere. Mirrors are not working. However "uploading" site can still be working, but Its a weird site... do I get a virus from there`? I mean, it tries to give me an exe file, instead of a rar file...                           and yes, I know that my engrish is bad

I tried to download it from the Rapidgator, but my download always stops at the half way from some reason. I can't download it from anywhere. Mirrors are not working. However "uploading" site can still be working, but Its a weird site... do I get a virus from there`? I mean, it tries to give me an exe file, instead of a rar file...                           and yes, I know that my engrish is bad

Don't run that .exe! It's a virus!

Use mirror 8

There is a working CoTS download link in the very first post by Jiitek. I somehow managed to delete my facedetails folder, and was wondering why Babette didn't look like her cute lolified Vampire self .. and instead had the face of an old woman? I mean, when you think about it, it makes sense... kinda.. but not really since vanpirism preserves youth?! Lol.. So i redownloaded and grabbed the facedetails folder : )

@Kodiak -

You're using the other one huh .. I'm much surprised! Honestly, this mod is better in my opinion - if all you ever want to do is play as rori's. For some odd reason, and I'm sure someone more versed than I in this subject will explain to you, this one does have a negetive however - jiitek must have made some crazy edits somewhere and really botched up all the normal female races (for player character only - meaning when you go to make a nord, or a redguard, or anything like that, the females will litterally look like they have some sort of mental illness and the eyes especially will be entirely messed up .. playing with the eye depth and such will sorta make them look normal .. if you want a normal looking big girl, I highly recommend disabling CoTS.esp whilst wanting to play as one, and download racemenu + chargen morphs from the nexus. It's the only way you can "repair" them and make them look 95% normal)

I know that seems like a big negetive, but if you're like me, and this is your first big girl character in years (I'm currently playing as a High Elf.. gasp! before her, and during my other 800 hours, I played child character -- and she looks great by the way, using chargen morphs + race menu) then this is the mod to go with. Remember, none of the females in-game will look messed up - just the ones you make during character creation.

If that bothers you, stick with the reworked mod; i think even JerWA recommened that as well. There is also no dark elf child in this mod either.

The girls are far prettier here though, and easier to make look nice as other commenters have mentioned.

For some odd reason, Skyrim will not start while im trying to run it with this mod... I dont know where OrientalRaceController.pex file goes... plz tell me.
Required meshes and textures are in the data folder.   Files xvisionchildren.esp and YChildren of the Sky.esp are in the data folder too.

It always crashes before the main menu, with no warnings.

Sieppaa.png

Also: Im not using the [Menu-Logo Replacer]. Im using the original menu logo.

There is a working CoTS download link in the very first post by Jiitek. I somehow managed to delete my facedetails folder, and was wondering why Babette didn't look like her cute lolified Vampire self .. and instead had the face of an old woman? I mean, when you think about it, it makes sense... kinda.. but not really since vanpirism preserves youth?! Lol.. So i redownloaded and grabbed the facedetails folder : )

@Kodiak -

You're using the other one huh .. I'm much surprised! Honestly, this mod is better in my opinion - if all you ever want to do is play as rori's. For some odd reason, and I'm sure someone more versed than I in this subject will explain to you, this one does have a negetive however - jiitek must have made some crazy edits somewhere and really botched up all the normal female races (for player character only - meaning when you go to make a nord, or a redguard, or anything like that, the females will litterally look like they have some sort of mental illness and the eyes especially will be entirely messed up .. playing with the eye depth and such will sorta make them look normal .. if you want a normal looking big girl, I highly recommend disabling CoTS.esp whilst wanting to play as one, and download racemenu + chargen morphs from the nexus. It's the only way you can "repair" them and make them look 95% normal)

I know that seems like a big negetive, but if you're like me, and this is your first big girl character in years (I'm currently playing as a High Elf.. gasp! before her, and during my other 800 hours, I played child character -- and she looks great by the way, using chargen morphs + race menu) then this is the mod to go with. Remember, none of the females in-game will look messed up - just the ones you make during character creation.

If that bothers you, stick with the reworked mod; i think even JerWA recommened that as well. There is also no dark elf child in this mod either.

The girls are far prettier here though, and easier to make look nice as other commenters have mentioned.

Ive got CoTS R2 installed and this is the normal NORD female i don;t see any disformed or stranges face both are perfect no influence by CoTS with normal adult races.

This standard nord when you first open racemenu:

post-232301-0-45352600-1386264940_thumb.jpg  post-232301-0-48157400-1386265281_thumb.jpg

This when its tweak in racemenu:

post-232301-0-40795100-1386264955_thumb.jpg

For some odd reason, Skyrim will not start while im trying to run it with this mod... I dont know where OrientalRaceController.pex file goes... plz tell me.

Required meshes and textures are in the data folder.   Files xvisionchildren.esp and YChildren of the Sky.esp are in the data folder too.

Sieppaa.png

Install unoffical patches use boss/tes5edit.

Get compatibillty patches.

Install everything that readme say not just CoTS file only.

Run skyrim with SKSE instead of steam.

Ive got CoTS R2 installed and this is the normal NORD female i don;t see any disformed or stranges face both are perfect no influence by CoTS with normal adult races.

attachicon.gifScreenshot3561.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot1824.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot76612.jpg

That is not what the normal Nord female looks like. That is what it looks like with CotS. It is clear that CotS assets are overwriting the Nord assets in that picture. The face is rounder and "squished" and the eyes are larger, along with the face texture being smoother. That is caused by CotS overwriting the vanilla races.

So yes, CotS does "influence" the vanilla races. It overwrites the assets and redirects them to use CotS assets. The Reworked version does the exact same thing, as well as overwriting certain armor assets too.

attachicon.gifScreenshot3561.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot1824.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot76612.jpg

That is not what the normal Nord female looks like. That is what it looks like with CotS. It is clear that CotS assets are overwriting the Nord assets in that picture. The face is rounder and "squished" and the eyes are larger, along with the face texture being smoother. That is caused by CotS overwriting the vanilla races.

So yes, CotS does "influence" the vanilla races. It overwrites the assets and redirects them to use CotS assets. The Reworked version does the exact same thing, as well as overwriting certain armor assets too.

But in racemenu evetually i can make a beautiful face so i dont realy see problem here i never start a character from start and go ingame.

We all know CoTS R2 will not change anymore we have to live with that, but the normal adults dont look that bad i think. No neckseam or different color face body.

I've scoured the CoTS posts and a common question is how to make Babette a follower.  The model that was created for her is beautiful and I too have wanted to add her as a follower but cant seem to find a workable solution.  I've gone in to CK and deleted all her scripts and factions and then added her to potential and current follower factions but she still wont follow.  I also have AFT which allows me to manage her inventory and command her to move around and pose and what not, but she wont follow, she just wanders the Dawnstar sanctuary like normal even after deleting her sandbox etc....  So then I tried creating a duplicate of her and using the standard NPC follower settings and using babette as the character model then place her in the game.  This works and she will follow, but whatever changes CoTS makes to Babette doesn't carry over to the duplicate I make.  There are some changes made with the smoother textures, x117 body etc....but the face is not the same  I assume there is a specific Babette model somewhere in the files but I cant find it.  Anyone have a solution to this?  Thanks. 

Good feedback Honesty, thank you.

If I could ever get the damn thing downloaded, I'll give it a spin. I play a mix of characters. Up until I installed 'Reworked' I never played with any sort of custom race... then again... I haven't played or even had the game installed for almost 2 years now. This is week 1 of my return from Skyrim hiatus. I will continue to play adult character though. I'm too much of a fan of boobs to stick with a younger heroine. Something satisfying about a busty Nord woman running through the wilds wearing nothing but wooly boots and a fur bikini.

Actually... I got my mitts on the Skyrim version of Chocolate Elves that I'm salivating over but have yet to install.

But back to the point, a question I had.

Can the two CotS mods work side by side or are they in conflict? I'm assuming conflict, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Good feedback Honesty, thank you.

If I could ever get the damn thing downloaded, I'll give it a spin. I play a mix of characters. Up until I installed 'Reworked' I never played with any sort of custom race... then again... I haven't played or even had the game installed for almost 2 years now. This is week 1 of my return from Skyrim hiatus. I will continue to play adult character though. I'm too much of a fan of boobs to stick with a younger heroine. Something satisfying about a busty Nord woman running through the wilds wearing nothing but wooly boots and a fur bikini.

Actually... I got my mitts on the Skyrim version of Chocolate Elves that I'm salivating over but have yet to install.

But back to the point, a question I had.

Can the two CotS mods work side by side or are they in conflict? I'm assuming conflict, but doesn't hurt to ask.

No conflic's ive installed both.

No conflic's ive installed both.

\m/ >__< \m/

Honestly, I would only have one or the other installed. The nice poster a few posts up say that the reworked version overwrites and redirects assets anyway ... so I would take this version over the reworked.

There is a working link on the first page i was able to snag - you may be able to get the R2 update from there as well.

JerWA has been gone it seems and never seen my apology and/or never felt like reponding - he has the files too if you would like to message him. In fact he may have a tweaked version like myself; possibly a even better tweaked version as I believe he mentioned using new skeletons, and changing some things. He did say his version had some negetives though -- my kids never "grow/get big" when interacting with stuff and some other oddities i don't have that he does.

I would also get the updated RaceCompatibility from nexus - you can read my post(s) about it on here too. Since I use UFO, Dawnguard and USKP, i cherry picked files from the folders/optional folders of RC and have a perfectly working game/custom character-loli and all is working well without any papyrus log errors and all quests working as intended.

Sieppaa.png

You're missing "RaceCompatibility.esm". Without that one it'll crash when you reach main-menu.

I've scoured the CoTS posts and a common question is how to make Babette a follower.  The model that was created for her is beautiful and I too have wanted to add her as a follower but cant seem to find a workable solution.  I've gone in to CK and deleted all her scripts and factions and then added her to potential and current follower factions but she still wont follow.  I also have AFT which allows me to manage her inventory and command her to move around and pose and what not, but she wont follow, she just wanders the Dawnstar sanctuary like normal even after deleting her sandbox etc....  So then I tried creating a duplicate of her and using the standard NPC follower settings and using babette as the character model then place her in the game.  This works and she will follow, but whatever changes CoTS makes to Babette doesn't carry over to the duplicate I make.  There are some changes made with the smoother textures, x117 body etc....but the face is not the same  I assume there is a specific Babette model somewhere in the files but I cant find it.  Anyone have a solution to this?  Thanks. 

I would not delete her scripts and other things like that .. you're asking for problems i am sure. DId you check papyrus logging after doing that?

I'm assuming since you have a pretty basic understanding of CK, you may have done so to see if everything is/was working ok and no errors.

I have UFO installed myself, and even after doing the following:

addfac 19809 1

addfac 5c84d 1

setrelationshiprank player 4

She still doesn't follow and won't equip armors I give her, even after doing all of this. I also have a "childfollowmarry" mod installed, and still doesn't work. She is the only person it seems that gives me an option to HAVE her follow, but she wont.

In fact, when I go to change her clothes "you know..." "you could dress better" (giving me access to her inventory/clothes) - once I unequip one item, she loses her head and feet, and goes into a "T-Pose" -- I was able to remedy the girl from Winterhold by disabling/enabling her and she was fine. I also had to disable/enable Lucia from Whiterun as well, but she worked after that and was able to change her clothes to my liking.

tl;dr - NOPE! No idea : ) But hopefully that was some interesting information regardless!

There is a working link on the first page i was able to snag - you may be able to get the R2 update from there as well.

The only one that worked for me was the ESMified and the FixTest. Sometime tells me that the ESM version doesn't have everything I'd need. Still good info nonetheless. Once I hammer out some ENB bugs I'll look into installing R2. I'll try to run both side by side first just for the sake of not restarting my Reworked character.