What he said to you can be summed like this:
"i love seeing you enslaved and now that you was enslaved, i owe you and will make it happen again and no, i'll not help you getting free, as love love seeing you beaten into submission."

How to progress: Loose another fight against one of the supported factions and you'll be enslaved again, so you'll have to go thru the same procedure again.

if you're enslaved by spriggans, just follow what's written in the quest log and read the OP, in case you think you're stuck.
But i recommend to not get enslaved by them, as many people have problems with the part of SD. You can give it a try, to see if it works for you, but if it doesn't, just avoid it.

Another "quest" is getting beaten down by thugs. Just do as they say and standard enslavement will take place. Buggy in some cases and you'll face the stupid stairs bug in Mistwatch (vanilla problem, not created by this mod). Just use the moveto console command to get around it.

That's pretty much all to it. if i forgot something, feel free to correct me.

how do you progress to the next quests?

like CGI said there are only these quest:

thug one is random: usually to trigger it you need to steal something valuable from any npc, and few ingame days they will come after you (i've found that they usually spawn around the east part of skyrim, becase of the location of mistwatch).

when they will hand you to the mistwatch "boss", you will be blocked there until you will escape from him; then after the escape, you will have the opportunity to retake your gear, from the previous master, at a random bandit camp location.

the other quest, the spriggan, is only triggered when a spriggan captures you. (spawn one at you, or find one in some caves near the center-east area.)

much likely, on SD2, we will see a few more quest for our adventures!

I'm really enjoying this mod again and having a ton of fun playing around with it, but as I have seen in other posts, the "Egg/labia rings" object blocks me from equiping armor, which really doesn't make much sense to me.

I know I can simply disable that portion, but I really like function of it and would very much like to use it in my game. Does anybody know what the solution to that is, if I have to adjust the mod myself, or if there is a fix or patch?

Any help here would be great. ^-^

so for the flowering sprigan quest, what "few specific comments" should I be looking  for and what NPCs say them (guards, merchants, followers, etc.) and what happened to the "flowering Sprigan" NPC? I was attacked, the sprigan turned into a flowering sprigan and then disappeared a second later. I got the armor, but the sprigan is not there. Is it not essential to the Quest and supposed to disappear?

After you got enslaved, it takes quite a few comments from NPCs, which the trigger the quest.

This quest update will give you the hint to look for a book.

What then follows is described in clear words, in the quest log.

In other words: Just follow the quest log, after NPCs triggered it.

if i mixed up the quest order: sorry. it's been a while i played this quest.

I'm having trouble with this mod. Mostly just figuring out what to do once enslaved. The "number" that is supposed to count... something... loyalty(?)... seems to change totally at random between "scenes" with the captor.

I also have a problem where the game CTD when I get "killed" by a spriggan. I do not have Dragonborn DLC, but I do have Dawnguard. Unsure if that matters.

I'm having trouble with this mod. Mostly just figuring out what to do once enslaved. The "number" that is supposed to count... something... loyalty(?)... seems to change totally at random between "scenes" with the captor.

Yes you get new dialogue options if it is low enough and can get released from slavery then or join your masters faction. But every time you do something to annoy your master, as simple as not following him etc. it gets increased a lot. With time it slowly decreases, as well if you ask your master what you can do to please him. But everytime you initiate sex this way only lowers it by -1 or -2 iirc. So going this route takes lots of ingame days and/or at least like 30-40 sex offerings.

Has been a few weeks i last played skyrim though, so maybe my memory is faulty or it has been updated and modified.

P.S.: Looking forward to SD 2.

You'll need some serious binoculars, if you want to see it, by just looking foward.

But if you managed to spot it, let me know where, so we both can rush towards it together ... frightening it away. :P

Yes you get new dialogue options if it is low enough and can get released from slavery then or join your masters faction. But every time you do something to annoy your master, as simple as not following him etc. it gets increased a lot. With time it slowly decreases, as well if you ask your master what you can do to please him. But everytime you initiate sex this way only lowers it by -1 or -2 iirc. So going this route takes lots of ingame days and/or at least like 30-40 sex offerings.

Thanks.

I'm really eager for the changes that are being suggested for SD2. This mod has massive potential, but is a little wonky in it's execution. After I insulted my captor once, the number jumped down to -2 (lowest it had ever been), then when I had a "passive" proposal option it went back up to 13. I can't seem to figure out any pattern to this.

Depending on your captor you can't just "wait" the timer out either, since they might move further then the maximum range and trigger a whipping scene.

Hopefully SD2 will be every bit the awesome mod that SD has the potential to become.

Regarding Spriggan CTD:

[11/15/2013 - 02:42:32AM] _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (0009981A)>] found:TRUE

[11/15/2013 - 02:42:33AM] _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (0009981A)>] found:TRUE

[11/15/2013 - 02:42:33AM] _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (0009981A)>] found:TRUE

[11/15/2013 - 02:42:33AM] _SDKP_enslave akAggressor:[Actor < (0009981A)>] akPlayer:[Actor < (00000014)>]

[11/15/2013 - 02:42:33AM] _SDKP_enslave akAggressor:[Actor < (0009981A)>] akPlayer:[Actor < (00000014)>]

These are the last lines from the log-file prior to the CTD.

You'll need some serious binoculars, if you want to see it, by just looking foward.

But if you managed to spot it, let me know where, so we both can rush towards it together ... frightening it away. :P

large-binocular-telescope.jpg

SD2 Hunter Telescope....  still can't find SD2, but the edge of the universe is a lot clearer.

SD2 Hunter Telescope....  still can't find SD2, but the edge of the universe is a lot clearer.

Well, even if you did get a picture of it, it will fuzzy and out of focus and no one will believe you saw it. Or think it's a hoax.

The following is a picture of SD2

Smalfut.jpg

Well, even if you did get a picture of it, it will fuzzy and out of focus and no one will believe you saw it. Or think it's a hoax.

The following is a picture of SD2

Smalfut.jpg

Yikes.....  I hope the first slaver that catches her gives her a good shave.... or a flea dip at the very least.

Huh? What?

Did i make a funny reference? Because i don't get it. :/

Just making a joke from a truth.

The player can wake up in 1 of 45 locations each time they are enslaved. Skyrim only. And I'm trying to make sure the locations are not quest locked. Because that would really suck.

Huh? What?

The player can wake up in 1 of 45 locations each time they are enslaved. Skyrim only. And I'm trying to make sure the locations are not quest locked. Because that would really suck.

I like it when you post things like that....   it makes me feel like I'm not actually trying to catch Bigfoot.

Huh? What?

I like it when you post things like that....   it makes me feel like I'm not actually trying to catch Bigfoot.

:D

What I don't want to do is have a lot of updates. Throwing out something now and fixing it later is easier but Skyrim CTDs and corrupts saves on the slightest change. It's a pain in the ass that nobody wants to deal with.

What I don't want to do is have a lot of updates. Throwing out something now and fixing it later is easier but Skyrim CTDs and corrupts saves on the slightest change. It's a pain in the ass that nobody wants to deal with.

Totally understandable.  I'll slink back into the shadows and wait to pounce at the first toe of SD2 pokes out of the bushes.

Even tho i agree with you, i'm sure some won't mind.
Especially those with MO and multiple profiles. ^^

And btw: Where did you get that photo of me?

Any NSA connections i should know and worry about? :P

Totally understandable.  I'll slink back into the shadows and wait to pounce at the first toe of SD2 pokes out of the bushes.

SD2 will not poke out of a bush.
The first thing you'll see is a leash and the next thing you'll notice, is how you wake up in front of some guys, at an unknown location. :)