Last exception file

Hello,

I mentioned this in the Nisa's Wicked Perversion thread, but it seems it has something to do with the Porcelain Dolls. I always get this exception that mentions "WickedPets", but I did not have the original WickedPets Mod at the time. I did some testing and found out that the Nisa Exception comes when Sims are having sex with other Sims who are not Dolls. I think the mods track the Dolls as pets. Even with the updated Devious Desires mod, both the WW and Nisa Exceptions pop up (WW once at the beginning of the game, Nisa constantly when the Doll is having sex with a regular Sim). Is another update needed for this or is there something I'm doing wrong?

WickedWhims_v158b_Exception.txt Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

7 hours ago, DJHentaiBoi said:

Hello,

I mentioned this in the Nisa's Wicked Perversion thread, but it seems it has something to do with the Porcelain Dolls. I always get this exception that mentions "WickedPets", but I did not have the original WickedPets Mod at the time. I did some testing and found out that the Nisa Exception comes when Sims are having sex with other Sims who are not Dolls. I think the mods track the Dolls as pets. Even with the updated Devious Desires mod, both the WW and Nisa Exceptions pop up (WW once at the beginning of the game, Nisa constantly when the Doll is having sex with a regular Sim). Is another update needed for this or is there something I'm doing wrong?

WickedWhims_v158b_Exception.txt 1.39 kB · 2 downloads Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.33 kB · 2 downloads

When you updated everything, did you delete your localthumbcache? Try taking Wicked Perversions out your game and see if you are still getting the exceptions. WW also has a "doll" feature now too with the porcelain vase. 

7 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

When you updated everything, did you delete your localthumbcache? Try taking Wicked Perversions out your game and see if you are still getting the exceptions. WW also has a "doll" feature now too with the porcelain vase. 

Yeah, I did deleted the localthumbcache file after making the adjustments. I did noticed that the Nisa last exception file comes up constantly whenever I have a Sim have a sexual interaction with the Doll Sim, but not any other Sim. I'm assuming the mod thinks of the Doll as a pet?

I took the NisaWickedPerversions fold out and none of the exceptions came up. Someone also mentioned in another thread that I have "Wicked Pets" mod installed, but I do not even have the Sims 4 Cats and Dogs expansion installed, so I never downloaded that mod, but the last exception says otherwise. Is there another mod that uses the Wicked Pets mod?

Update: Ok, so it seems neither of these exceptions happens in a new game. I'm guessing something thats carried over from the past updates have stayed with past Sims that's causing the exceptions, but when making a new game file and family, none of the exceptions come up. I guess every time I update, I have to delete and start the family over. Its a shame, because I actually liked the family I made... :(

16 hours ago, DJHentaiBoi said:

Update: Ok, so it seems neither of these exceptions happens in a new game. I'm guessing something thats carried over from the past updates have stayed with past Sims that's causing the exceptions, but when making a new game file and family, none of the exceptions come up. I guess every time I update, I have to delete and start the family over. Its a shame, because I actually liked the family I made... :(

Sometimes just deleting the Nisa's WP folder in your saves folder will work.

Same thing for Wicked WhimsMod  in saves if needed.

But you will have to redo any settings you've made all over again.

Sims will also have all related traits and dolls removed.

Move WW and Nisa's WP mods folders to desktop temporarily.

Delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder.

Load old game save into your current household play and then make a 'save as'.... 'whatever name you like'.

Move WW & Nisa's WP back into mods folder and restart.

Removing those mods/saves should clear out some problems unless that save game is borked.