I would really be happy if people would stop making public posts of my content. Every time I see this the person/s claims to have been a really big fan of mine. Had you been that big of fan you would know from my final posting days, that I do not care if you share my content among yourselves privately but that I kindly wished that people would not post public links of my work. I feel like anyone that respected that would not be doing this. I worked just as hard as any other creator to learn and at some point I wish people would respect that. I am not posting public anymore but I am still alive, I do still respect others work and all I am asking i for the same respect in that sense.  Thanks Serena

13 hours ago, sgarith said:

I would really be happy if people would stop making public posts of my content. Every time I see this the person/s claims to have been a really big fan of mine. Had you been that big of fan you would know from my final posting days, that I do not care if you share my content among yourselves privately but that I kindly wished that people would not post public links of my work. I feel like anyone that respected that would not be doing this. I worked just as hard as any other creator to learn and at some point I wish people would respect that. I am not posting public anymore but I am still alive, I do still respect others work and all I am asking i for the same respect in that sense.  Thanks Serena

I'm sorry you felt disrespected. Thank you for all your hard work
Be well

9 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

I will be deleting this entire thread in 1 week, after giving people a chance to read it.

Thank you, this is a very fast response and very respectful. I always said that when I quit I will give for free all my work to the community. I have, though stopped posting publicly because people were and still are selling my work on Patreon. They are also selling work that I promised other creators, kind enough to allow me use of their work for conversions, I would never allow to be sold for profit. I still am actively creating more stuff for myself. 2cool4u_1 is the only one that has even responded kindly and offered to take down the post. Others have asked for my permission and I still do not wish to have it posted public and they have respected that so far and then you have the other, OTHERS that are still being hateful and disrespectful about it like I didn't spend the time to make the stuff and should not have any right to keep it down from public posting. Anyhow that is not the issue here and you all should be very grateful and thankful to 2cool4u_1 because people like that are who we wanted to make content for in the first place and although it wasn't 100% smooth they are doing the right thing by me which means you can trust them to do the right thing by you. I am not trying to keep my work from anyone I just ask that you share privately among yourselves or quickly take down links after you share with your friends. Hopefully I get forgotten or hated enough that it all disappears or something until I am ready to be done and away with it all. Thanks again ~Serena

While I'm sure most of us here will take your wishes into account, the fact remains that, when all is said and done, the only people you are actually screwing over are the ones who care and respect you enough to do as you have asked. The assholes you are actually angry at will just make a bunch of depositories regardless of what you want and have a cackle, so I sort of fail to see the point. It's like this is your first time on the internet or something.

But thank you for your hard work either way.

Hey everyone,

Serena has graciously said we can keep this thread up, as a way to ask each other for her files, so I will not be deleting it. If anyone wants to express their gratitude for anything and everything she has given us, now would be the perfect time to post something.

Just wanted to say that I always loved her work. Most CC is the kinda same, generic stuff that is in the "for minors" idea the vanilla game presents.

So every Creator who left that area, using their creativity and time to realise projects with a more adult feeling to it, always had my deepest respect.

Be it the vehicles , the weapons , bloody/gory things or CC like the Bank stuff, (wherever She made it, modified it or asked other talented creators to make it accessible to us) I always had a genuine "woah cool" moment looking through her page and works.

I never knew about all that hate and disrespect some people put you through, as I am not that "socially" invested in the SimsCC "community", and I'm shocked to hear about it. Never understood how some people can just be like that, and in regards to modders.... Nobody forces them to make their works public and usable for others and the audacity to take it for granted and even make demands...sickens me.

So Thank you Serena, both for your wonderful work throughout the years and for allowing this thread to stay!

And I hope we hear from you every now and then, at your leisure ?

p.s. It's 01:30am here...so any misspellings found, may be kept for free ?

It is always sad to see the creative people to distance themselves from the community, but I understand the reasons. It must be seriously upsetting to see one's work stolen and sold for profit by others. As the author Serena is (of course) the one who decides how is her work shared... or not shared. And it was even more sad to read she was met with (100% unwarranted) disrespect and hate for her rightful personal decision.

I highly respect creative, talented and hardworking people and always appreciate if they so very generously decide to share their work for free (and even ad-free) as Serena did. Thank you for your creativity and also allowing this thread to continue, Serena. Be well. ?

Thank you for allowing the thread to stay open. And thank you again for your work, as well. You were one of my favorite creators ever since I first discovered your site, and maybe even a little bit inspiring due to the context in which I did come across your work. And I'm sorry if my previous post came across as coarse or rough. It wasn't the intention, I'm just not very good at keeping it short and to the point without sounding too hostile when using english.

On 8/29/2020 at 1:56 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

Thanks so much. It will take me a while to go through and organize all of it. It will probably take me a while just to figure out HOW to organize it all. You have a bunch of the stuff I've been looking for too. Thanks. I'll probably make an update at the end of next week ---It would be too crazy to list everything individually (on this site), and I don't want to make multiple updates unnecessarily and make people download the same bunch of cc multiple times.

Hi, was this thread ever finished? I would love to get my hands on some of her work and the mega file doesn't work anymore.

3 hours ago, Lytlmanic said:

Hi, was this thread ever finished? I would love to get my hands on some of her work and the mega file doesn't work anymore.

I'm not going to be posting the whole thing, but is there anything specific you're looking for?

hi, I just wanted to also chime in and say tysm for everything you have made for us sg5150, your work is amazing. ❤️ I was also curious though if anyone has her ice machine? I have been looking on the web for it and cant find it anywhere :( please help tysm ❤️