Fusion Girl CTD with NPCs

I'm having an issue with Fusion Girl causing CTDs when shooting specific, random NPCs (same NPCs, but not named or special).  This happens if I have built the outfits and body in bodyslide, or if I have the pre-built files enabled in the FOMOD.  If I just download the replacer and don't build any of the files, it does not CTD.  I am testing the crashing on the female caravan guard who is with Cricket outside of the Diamond City entrance.

Any advice?  The Fusion Girl page on Nexus is locked so I can't ask for help there.

Update (09/09/2020): I have gotten around the CTD issue by removing the meshes of: Fancy Plaid Suit and Tie, Gunner Guard Outfit, Military Fatigues, and Pastor's Vestments.

They have a discord. Anyway some of the raider meshes are messed up, not sure if base game raiders and/or Nuka world raiders that will cause a ctd. Not sure when they will have it fixed and updated on the Nexus page but they are aware.

I have the same issue.  When targeting any female human enemy in vats or manually, as soon as I pull the trigger....instant CTD.  I uninstalled FG and it stopped that behavior.  It happens most of the time from attempting head shots.  It's nice to know they are aware though.

Edit: My targets appear to be mainly female Gunners.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem with the "Black Vest and Slacks (000FC100) - worn - outfit (000939EA)" outfit worn by Bobbi No-Nose.  If she gets shot wearing it  by me or another NPC, game ctds.  If I unequip it from her, the problem resolves.  I'm using FG 1.75.  

I'm going to try and track down the texture/mesh in MO2 and see if I can hide it.  

• 2 weeks later...

It's the bodyslide outfits. Same thing happens with the Surveyor Outfit. You CTD if you shoot someone wearing it, or if you take damage wearing it.

Only some outfits cause this problem, so if you can undo whatever FusionGirl does to these specific outfits, your game should be fine. Remove base-armor alterations and bodyslide exports. Until they do something with the files themselves, there's nothing to be done but remove the faulty ones.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/26/2020 at 8:47 AM, ShadyVADER said:

Update (09/09/2020): I have gotten around the CTD issue by removing the meshes of: Fancy Plaid Suit and Tie, Gunner Guard Outfit, Military Fatigues, and Pastor's Vestments.

I don't have these outfits in my folders, but I still have CTD as soon as I hit any gunner (mostly female ones). Until now I managed to proceed by letting my companions kill them, as it didn't crashed when it was them to kill the gunners. But now I can't play anymore, as I get CTD even if it's my companions who shoots at the gunners.

Is there any way to solve it? I'm using Fusion Girl 1.75

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/2/2020 at 8:08 AM, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

1.8 redid the vanilla outfits & The crashing is fixed - no body updates

Almost all the outfits I'm using are FG 1.75, which is the one I'm still using. By downloading the 1.88 shold I redo all the outfits as well? Or they would be automatically updated?