REDUNDANT OLD Preg/Offspring Beta Test Release

I having an issue that is puzzling me.   I removed the stable versions and installed all the new correct versions.   Pregnancy and offspring are loading up as the correct versions.  However, both offspring and pregnancy are reading my scr as the 20150402.0 version.  While I am kinda new to fallout modding, I currently run 243 mods on my skyrim, a little less then that are installed in oblivion, so not new to fiddling around with mods.  I have tried uninstalling all sexout components and reinstalling all mods with new betas and starting new game....and get the same message.   I am hoping its just me being dumb and overlooking something simple.  Below is my load order, mods.  thanks for any advice

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutOffSpring.esm=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm=1
MikotoBeauty.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutTryout.esm=1
Fertile Breeder.esp=1
Vault-HQ1_NV.esm=1
SexoutSoliciting.esm=1
msexBase.esm=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
FBCaptured.esp=1
FBFarm.esp=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp=1
NevadaSkies.esm=1
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm=1
SexoutDrugging.esm=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
UWHNV-Core.esm=1
UnethicalDeeds.esm=1
msexTopsOffice.esm=1
boa ncrpahelmet.esp=1
Boacombat2glove.esp=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp=1
Vurt's WFO.esp=1
SexoutKennel.esp=1
ILO - GS Shack.esp=1
ILO - Nevada Skies Patch.esp=1
MikotoBeauty.esp=1
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp=1
SexoutSpunk.esp=1
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp=1
SexoutSound.esp=1
SunnyCompanion.esp=1
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp=1
UWHNV-Addon-FollowerHome.esp=1
msexFort.esp=1
SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp=1
SmallerTalk.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
UWHNV-Addon-DLC.esp=1
UWHNV-Addon-NoCompanionsRoom.esp=1
UWHNV-Addon-GRA.esp=1
SexoutSS_C.esp=1
msexCourtesan.esp=1
msexVeronica.esp=1
SexoutSexAssault.esp=1
bzArmour.esp=1
FNNsysNV.esp=1
UWHNV-Addon-Time for Bed NV.esp=1
SexoutPosNew.esp=1
Sexout-Amra.esp=1
SexoutDamagedOutfitSwapping.esp=1
NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp=1

I having an issue that is puzzling me.   I removed the stable versions and installed all the new correct versions.   Pregnancy and offspring are loading up as the correct versions.  However, both offspring and pregnancy are reading my scr as the 20150402.0 version.  While I am kinda new to fallout modding, I currently run 243 mods on my skyrim, a little less then that are installed in oblivion, so not new to fiddling around with mods.  I have tried uninstalling all sexout components and reinstalling all mods with new betas and starting new game....and get the same message.   I am hoping its just me being dumb and overlooking something simple.  Below is my load order, mods.  thanks for any advice

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1

DeadMoney.esm=1

HonestHearts.esm=1

OldWorldBlues.esm=1

LonesomeRoad.esm=1

GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1

ClassicPack.esm=1

MercenaryPack.esm=1

TribalPack.esm=1

CaravanPack.esm=1

Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm=1

Project Nevada - Core.esm=1

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm=1

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp=1

Sexout.esm=1

SexoutCommonResources.esm=1

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1

SexoutOffSpring.esm=1

Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm=1

MikotoBeauty.esm=1

SexoutSlavery.esm=1

SexoutTryout.esm=1

Fertile Breeder.esp=1

Vault-HQ1_NV.esm=1

SexoutSoliciting.esm=1

msexBase.esm=1

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1

FBCaptured.esp=1

FBFarm.esp=1

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp=1

NevadaSkies.esm=1

Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm=1

SexoutDrugging.esm=1

SexoutStore.esm=1

UWHNV-Core.esm=1

UnethicalDeeds.esm=1

msexTopsOffice.esm=1

boa ncrpahelmet.esp=1

Boacombat2glove.esp=1

Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp=1

Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp=1

Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp=1

Project Nevada - All DLC.esp=1

Vurt's WFO.esp=1

SexoutKennel.esp=1

ILO - GS Shack.esp=1

ILO - Nevada Skies Patch.esp=1

MikotoBeauty.esp=1

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp=1

SexoutSpunk.esp=1

SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp=1

SexoutSound.esp=1

SunnyCompanion.esp=1

Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp=1

UWHNV-Addon-FollowerHome.esp=1

msexFort.esp=1

SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp=1

SmallerTalk.esp=1

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1

UWHNV-Addon-DLC.esp=1

UWHNV-Addon-NoCompanionsRoom.esp=1

UWHNV-Addon-GRA.esp=1

SexoutSS_C.esp=1

msexCourtesan.esp=1

msexVeronica.esp=1

SexoutSexAssault.esp=1

bzArmour.esp=1

FNNsysNV.esp=1

UWHNV-Addon-Time for Bed NV.esp=1

SexoutPosNew.esp=1

Sexout-Amra.esp=1

SexoutDamagedOutfitSwapping.esp=1

NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp=1

Rather weird, you aren't using NMM or something by chance?

If your version is coming up incorrect the usual possibility is that version is in there somewhere or another mod is overwriting my scripts with an older version.

I do use FoMM,  It is convienent for some mods.  I only use NMM for skyrim as I don't want the hassle (and the time) of redoing modding skyrim atm to learn using mod organizer.  With the limited mods I use with fallout, manual install is okay, but when you are running 240, like with skyrim, manual install is simply not a reasonable option lol

Ok, I am not even close to knowing what mod may be causing this.  I am using TTW, and am my toon is currently in the DC area, and had a supper mutant baby.  If you equip the baby you get the big red Exclamation point.  It is any type of baby warn on back.

Anyway I can fix this?

Ok, I am not even close to knowing what mod may be causing this.  I am using TTW, and am my toon is currently in the DC area, and had a supper mutant baby.  If you equip the baby you get the big red Exclamation point.  It is any type of baby warn on back.

Anyway I can fix this?

Did you download and install "SexoutPregnancyV3-Data-20131126.7z"? IIRC that has the meshes for babies in it.

Okay, so I've got it working with the seeds change mod, so my character gets pregnant, but when giving birth the animation won't stop. When using enableplayercontrols in the console and toggle free camera I still can't get my character to move. Is there a way around this or am I just shit outta luck?

Sorry for being such a noob... Haven't got that much experience with modding yet.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? The birthing animation starts correctly, and the babies are added to my inventory. But then the animation won't stop, leaving my character on the ground and looping in the birthing animation. There's nothing weird in my inventory, and enableplayercontrols on my PC won't work... I've also tried to override the birthing animation with a masturbation act, but that also doens't work.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? The birthing animation starts correctly, and the babies are added to my inventory. But then the animation won't stop, leaving my character on the ground and looping in the birthing animation. There's nothing weird in my inventory, and enableplayercontrols on my PC won't work... I've also tried to override the birthing animation with a masturbation act, but that also doens't work.

So never had that issue, no idea what would be causing it.

Ok, I am not even close to knowing what mod may be causing this. I am using TTW, and am my toon is currently in the DC area, and had a supper mutant baby. If you equip the baby you get the big red Exclamation point. It is any type of baby warn on back.

Anyway I can fix this?

Did you download and install "SexoutPregnancyV3-Data-20131126.7z"? IIRC that has the meshes for babies in it.

Unfortunately I do not know what you can do to resolve that. But if you set Pregnancy debug to 7, and turn on the Debug log in SCR debugging then hopefully it will show something in there that would give a hint as to what is going on with it.

Unfortunately I do not know what you can do to resolve that. But if you set Pregnancy debug to 7, and turn on the Debug log in SCR debugging then hopefully it will show something in there that would give a hint as to what is going on with it.

I've attached the log, so I hope you can find anything...

SexoutSCRLog-2015-6-30-17-24.txt

I've attached the log, so I hope you can find anything...

Thanks for the debug log, but it all looks good as far as I can see, it did lead me to find another unrelated bug but no idea what is going on with your issue, some game animation bug I suspect.

I'm getting an infinite birth loop on Spore Pod pregnancy (which kinda messes with FBC episode 3...), I'll see if I can get a debug feed tomorrow, but maybe someone else has the same problem and knows what's causing it...

I look into it more, it the odd one out that goes sorta backwards and I haven't had much testing or feedback on it previously.

Any Debug log would be handy.

I'll also change the Birthing animation to be called via Sexout now Odessa has added it for me in latest beta.

Ok, I am not even close to knowing what mod may be causing this. I am using TTW, and am my toon is currently in the DC area, and had a supper mutant baby. If you equip the baby you get the big red Exclamation point. It is any type of baby warn on back.

Anyway I can fix this?

Darn, I did forget the data (sigh)

Okay, I'm playing Tale of Two Wastelands.  Veronica is with me, but we are in the Capital Wasteland.  She got pregnant, came to term and had her children, but now she is no longer following my character.  She will not follow, doesn't sneak when I do, etc.  When I fast travel or go through a door she appears at the entrance point and just stand there.  I tried having her wait, then follow again, and when that didn't work I fired her and re-hired her, but she still isn't following.  What information do I need to provide to determine the problem I am having?

That;s actually a vanilla issue, really don't know what causes it however other than I think I remember reading about it being one of the AI packages getting stuck. What/'s really annoying about it to me is it seems that quitting the game and restarting it doesn't always resolve it. Glad to hear about the ressurect 1 option however.

I'm testing an update for tomorrow that should make animation work better by calling the birthing animation through SexoutNG.

I found and fixed this error for next update but unfortunately I don't think it's related:

PregUDFBellyCalc: Courier ERROR PregCount: List 2, Script 1

IBL Update: Okay, I started from a completely clean new game save, disabled all mods outside of sexout,scr,preg,offspring,spunk,mcm,sexkey(all latest version), and still I get stuck in the birthing animation. I can't really strip it down anymore than that. 

h65C693B5_zps9f191672.jpg

p.s. I continue to mourn for the spoiler button.

Ok I'm getting a CTD at the end of sex I am still trying to sort out and haven't got any pregnant saves to test, so if anyone wants to give this a whirl I hope it works.

Update 20150703.1:

SCR:

Added P1-P4 versions of Arma Dress

Pregnancy:

Added Support for Arma Dress swapping

Reduced max number of ova from 10 to 6

Swapped Birthing over to call animation from SexoutNG, requires Odessa's current beta 94.2 or later

OffSpring:

Version Number Only

I wish I had better news, but things seem to have only gotten worse. Now not only does the animation go on forever but it also seems to be treated like a regular sex animation so there is no birthing and the arousal meter comes on screen as well. The good news is I have debug log & screenshot for you.

I wish I had better news, but things seem to have only gotten worse. Now not only does the animation go on forever but it also seems to be treated like a regular sex animation so there is no birthing and the arousal meter comes on screen as well. The good news is I have debug log & screenshot for you.

attachicon.gifSexoutSCRLog-2015-7-3-6-48.txt

attachicon.gifScreenShot94.jpg

Well that is good news in a way as it means it's not related to the way I called the animation but I must be missing the step to remove it somehow.