REDUNDANT OLD Preg/Offspring Beta Test Release

Ah found that issue, I created a new issue as I forgot to remove the interlock that prevents birthing occurring while sexout was playing an animation, which of course doesn't work when sexout is calling the Birthing animation.

We'll have to work out a way with doc so Birthing doesn't cause arousal

Update 20150703.2:

SCR:

Reduced debug message occurrence

Pregnancy:

Fix to new birthing animation not stopping due to Sexout interlock (requires Odessa's current SexoutNG beta 94.3 or later)

Fixes to SporePod birthing code

Ok obviously im missing something here, I see in that screenshot the meter in the upper right hand corner, Which mod added that, and when did that come in? I cant find it to toggle it on.

Edit: Nevermind my silly question, just noticed I missed the spunk update from 0.921 to 0.93 I do hope thats where I can find it

Ok obviously im missing something here, I see in that screenshot the meter in the upper right hand corner, Which mod added that, and when did that come in? I cant find it to toggle it on.

Edit: Nevermind my silly question, just noticed I missed the spunk update from 0.921 to 0.93 I do hope thats where I can find it

That's exactly where you can find.  :)

Cool, that lead me in the right direction, I found another place I had interlocked it detecting Sexout Animations and also found why Birthstage 1 never occurred.

I also found a couple of show stopping issues relating to the clothing stuff and reorganised that. GTG for day unfortuantly so this is a rushed untested release, I probably broke something new :)

Alpha Update 20150703.3:

Fixes to Birthing interlocking and cloth stripping and interlocking in birthing script

Ok, that's helpful and I found another spot I FUBAR'd the code when I moved the clothing check around. I try and get my FONV install going again tomorrow so I can debug anything further myself, but give this a go.

Alpha Update 20150703.4:

Fixes to birthing animation not being happening

(Sigh) That was an interesting experience. The water broke message popped, then the birthing process began (but not the animation), then after my char had birthed 1 of her 3 puppies it tfc'd & began the animation. After that the remaining two puppies were birthed, but still the IBL remains.

NOPE. not working.... my character water keep borken and contracting.... even after 2 in game hour(no time skip)
i have try so much but only 

SexoutPregnancyV3-20150402.1
SexoutOffSpring20150402.2

SexoutCommonResources-20150402.1
combination can be consider playeable. 
other update has infinite loop and no birth animation.(but enter tfc mode and get the baby but after that, infinite waiting...)
oh and for some reason, i cannot get fertile even waiting so long(check through medical scanner - always at 0.00 fertility level and no ova generated - i use fertile breeder mod to get pregnant)

Ok found some more definite issues related to interlocks in the old code and some new ones I had created :)

Thanks for hanging in there, it loks like I might be away for a few hours.

Alpha Update 20150703.6:

More Fixes to birthing scripts

Requires SexoutNG 94b3 or later

My hero. Eureka! it works. The timing still may be a little long between the 'forced to the ground' message & the actual birth animation start. Also, the pregnancy tokens & such need to be set to non playable again so they don't show up in inventory. BUT IT'S FINALLY FIXED!!!!

My hero. Eureka! it works. The timing still may be a little long between the 'forced to the ground' message & the actual birth animation start. Also, the pregnancy tokens & such need to be set to non playable again so they don't show up in inventory. BUT IT'S FINALLY FIXED!!!!

Cool, I will look into the timing when I get back or tomorrow, the tokens should disappear as soon as you turn debugging off. I now remember I did a little change in debugging a few versions back as they weren't showing when I did a game restart with debugging on, hopefully I didn't break something.

It was my bad you didn't break anything (at least not that) Halstrom. The tokens only show up if debugging is on.

is the bloatfly problem solve yet? i have that problem. 
i try using player.additem xx04eab2 1 to remove the pregnancy but IT KEEPS COMING BACK.......

As I recall most insectoid pregnancies will repeat over & over while slightly lowering the amount of insects to be birthed each time. If you wait it out it should eventually stop, but your char may have to birth in excess of 500 bloatflies in the meantime. This has been an issue for quite a while now.

It was my bad you didn't break anything (at least not that) Halstrom. The tokens only show up if debugging is on.

is the bloatfly problem solve yet? i have that problem. 

i try using player.additem xx04eab2 1 to remove the pregnancy but IT KEEPS COMING BACK.......

As I recall most insectoid pregnancies will repeat over & over while slightly lowering the amount of insects to be birthed each time. If you wait it out it should eventually stop, but your char may have to birth in excess of 500 bloatflies in the meantime. This has been an issue for quite a while now.

as someone new to the fallout nv scene (yes i know i am late). that bug sounds more like a feature lol.

finally past the "quest"...
seriously,,,, something has to be done to many of the sex mod... 
example. the skyrim sex mod, sanguine debauchery took me 2 real time game day for more than 16 hour playtime to get over even with the timeskip. especially the escape from slavery quest....
then the fallout vegas fertile breeder with the deathclaw quest. it took me 8 hours and its buggy as hell...
cant we have a fast foward or a black screen skip button?
though the animation turn me on, watching it repeating for more than 20 times in one hour can make me wanna vomit...

btw... how do you wash out the sperm? i use the douche warm coke but i didnt see the decrease of sperm.
the most is when i wear the suit and douching it stated that the coke wash the suit...
if it does, can you create in mCM a menu to set the effectiveness of douching with coke?

finally past the "quest"...

seriously,,,, something has to be done to many of the sex mod... 

example. the skyrim sex mod, sanguine debauchery took me 2 real time game day for more than 16 hour playtime to get over even with the timeskip. especially the escape from slavery quest....

then the fallout vegas fertile breeder with the deathclaw quest. it took me 8 hours and its buggy as hell...

cant we have a fast foward or a black screen skip button?

though the animation turn me on, watching it repeating for more than 20 times in one hour can make me wanna vomit...

btw... how do you wash out the sperm? i use the douche warm coke but i didnt see the decrease of sperm.

the most is when i wear the suit and douching it stated that the coke wash the suit...

if it does, can you create in mCM a menu to set the effectiveness of douching with coke?

Douches don't work I don't think. That's why you see a ; in front of them. A ; in a script is used to invalidate the current line, so I believe it was put in front of the douche object & a few others to let people know they have no effect.