REDUNDANT OLD Preg/Offspring Beta Test Release

New thread for beta download and reports, currently I think my main outstanding bug is the nude bodysuits not deleting when clothes are worn, I've seen it happen, looked at the code, but haven't worked out why it's not working yet.

New Update 20130314.1beta:

Removed temporary debug messages from fertility script

Deleted some dissused messages from V2 days

Fix to bodyswapping that was preventing debug messages from showing on player.

Hopefully this will be a good enough version to promote to release after a week or so, can't think of any real bugs left that I can deal with till the new SCR update is released.

New Update 20130314.2beta:

Fix for Bodyswapping leaving extra nude tokens behind

Split MCM script into 2 for futurew expansion room

New Update 20130315.1:

I thought I had posted this, so reposting for my own records

Added recipes for non-swapping heavy armors

Made Preg recipes less visible depending on requirements, like level or base materials

Improvements to timing on Miscarry/Mutation & Ova scripts

Updated Data file, nothing new, just moved some Preg stuff from SCR data into Pregnancy Data

New Update20130317.1:

Increased the Mutation/ Miscarriage chance slider so it goes to 300%, tweaked the chances a bit.

Basically Miscarriage is based on the percentage damage you have taken to your hit points with other factors like medicine skill, dehydration, hunger sleep deprivation being set alight etc, cranking it up should be a way to get rid of a pregnancy.

Mutarion is based on your Radiation Level / 10 plus other factors like your Science skill, poisons, glowing one attacks & drug/alcohol use. There aren't any mutations so far except Human Offspring changing into Spore Carriers if Spore Semen is present.

Both are also affected by sitting, running, jumping, combat etc.

I'll add a separate sliders for Mutation & Miscarriage now I have room in the MCM scripts.

New Update 20130318.1:

Added new MCM slider to split Mutation & Miscarry chances

Tweaks to Mutation & Miscarry chances

Enabled LumpyPregnancy nude bodies in bodyswapping for Bloatflies, Cazadore & Symbiotes

This still should work with SCR 20130212.1

I think this is the right thread for this...

Had a Bloatfly encounter, and did not get pregnant, as is usually automatic. Checking, Bloatfly seamen was under Misc while Ova and such was under armor.  The med schanner detected 1 semen, which I think was the male one in the correct category.

I think this is the right thread for this...

Had a Bloatfly encounter, and did not get pregnant, as is usually automatic. Checking, Bloatfly seamen was under Misc while Ova and such was under armor.  The med schanner detected 1 semen, which I think was the male one in the correct category.

Ahh, I hadn't bothered changing all the semen tokens over since it's going to be deleted from SCR eventually when I mod pregnancy to use the SCR semen. It should still work though, all I have done is move the Misc Ova acripts into the Armor tokens, unless I've screwed up something when I did an update on their timers, I think I extended the checking interval time to 6 minutes rather than 3 minutes to reduce load. You may also see SCR semen too, but they currently only do the smells & faction / buff effects.

OK, so having the semen in Misc and the fert token and ova in apparel is correct?  And the Bloatfly gestation would eventually begin? I can turn it back on and confirm if this happens. It is possible what I thought was a semen token in Apparel was just for cum buff.

OK, so having the semen in Misc and the fert token and ova in apparel is correct?  And the Bloatfly gestation would eventually begin? I can turn it back on and confirm if this happens. It is possible what I thought was a semen token in Apparel was just for cum buff.

Yeah, the Semen tokens in Apparel/Armor will eventually replace the Misc ones completely, it should be a pretty easy change over, I'm just going to wait till SCR is fully sorted first. Then I can drop a lot of the scripts managing semen out of Pregnancy completely, previously semen has been in SCR for the factions but it was effect spells that were self deleting off NPC's during saves, sleep, fast travel or if the player left the cell. We also have different tokens for semen quantities in Oral, Vaginal & Anal locations. That will probably be handy for a few things, if we can get cum shaders working we could have cum appear in different locations.

Makes sense to me.

So Bloatflies are no longer automatically impregnating?

Hmm, oops yes they still should start automatically whether fertilte or not. I haven't changed any of that. The only thing I see stopping it from working is if protection is worn. You should receive the Gestating Larve Misc token at the same time as the Misc Semen.

I did not that time. I will try again and see if it is a freak occurrence.

Ah found a typo that was probably stuffing up Cazador & Bloatfly LarvePregnancies from starting. The tokens were not being added  into the check to add the Pregnancy script token.

New Update 20130319.1:

Fix to Bloatfly & Cazador Pregnancies not starting

Swapping of most Gestating tokens from Misc to Armor type, I didn't swap the ones used by Breeder yet, will let User29 sort out more existing issues before dropping that bomb.

OK, Bloatfly pregnancy tested mostly successfully.

I got a "something wrong with your offspring" (not sure why, no combat, no rads) and when the Bloatflies were born, they were not in inventory, or flying around. May or may not be related.

The something wrong I think is just the mutation message, I've tidied that up a bit and added some actual mutations, also tried something that may hopefully fix the bloatflies not appearing. Bloatflies should appear directly at birth with no egg stage.

New Update 20130319.2:

Added mutations for human offspring, they may change into ghouls, feral ghouls or supermutants

Attempted fix to Bloatfly birthing

Also between 318 and 319.. did something change with the preg size calculation?.. I load in to a save just upgrading from 318 to 319.. and within a few game minutes, any companion that was at P1+ got reset down to P0 and theres no size tokens on any of them.  If i manually add them back on (now the item id im using i dont know if its the old or new, has a z in front) the body swapping adjust accordingly.. but then get removed by the game soon after.

Also between 318 and 319.. did something change with the preg size calculation?.. I load in to a save just upgrading from 318 to 319.. and within a few game minutes, any companion that was at P1+ got reset down to P0 and theres no size tokens on any of them.  If i manually add them back on (now the item id im using i dont know if its the old or new, has a z in front) the body swapping adjust accordingly.. but then get removed by the game soon after.

The Pregsize tokens are controlled by the Pregnancy script, so adding more won't work because it has a calculation on the physical size of the belly then adds the correct number of tokens fro the BodySwapping script to check.

Because I did any change to the Pregnancy script it has probably forgotten it's variables and reset any existing saved pregnancy to the starting point.

Ah ok.. wanted to make sure. Il keep eye on it with the new version then.  Older preg versions would allow for preg tokens to be added, but that was the old system, this new one is alot more reactive i think and seems to keep things running smoother than before.

Ah ok.. wanted to make sure. Il keep eye on it with the new version then.  Older preg versions would allow for preg tokens to be added, but that was the old system, this new one is alot more reactive i think and seems to keep things running smoother than before.

Preg tokens can still be added to initiate pregnancies, I've actually made it easier, now I think all is needed is Fertility token on an Actor and just drop a Pregnancy token in and it kicks off automatically, you used to have to add the Pregnancy token too. Or you can still drop semen onto a fertile actor with ova and they should kick off the natural way playing the chances game. We can even add any ova to an actor and it will base the pregnancy on the added ova race vs semen.

I've found the token scripts so far seem to remember things, where the effect scripts forgot them, so I only used the tokens for size because I needed to pass the information from the Pregnancy scripts to the Bodyswapping script reliably for any NPC, if I could add the 2 scripts together I wouldn't need to pass the information, but they are too big. I am actually thinking of removing the FertCycle one soon as I don't think it's needed.