REDUNDANT OLD Preg/Offspring Beta Test Release

hmmm with the newest update 20150703.8 it seems you get stuck in the birthing anim again..at the end of the births the char goes ragdoll and after she hits the ground goes back in to the birthing anim and stays that way forever the console says the char is in ragdoll state and is getting up but in the birthing anim (waiting for it to end before finishing the getting up bit)

or from what i see in the log birthing a baby that doesnt exist? only have 3... 1 female, 2 male.... yet trying is trying to birth a 2nd female?...idk you should be able to make sense of it

attachicon.gifSexoutSCRLog-2015-7-6-1-38.txt

I'll check that out tommorrow

just got through a new install, as far as i can tell diaphragms do nothing. 3 separate test characters, all grab and equip the one in the test box in Doc's house. all pregnant before Run, Goodspings Run

Diaphrams need to be worn before sex occurs and they are pretty much a spunk function, pregnancy doesn't care as it only cares if there's sperm in the womb or not.

as i did state that the were equipped (worn) before the sex occurred, should i go and post in spunk that i am finding them nonfunctional? just not sure if I'm posting the the right place after your comment

I actually like the previous beta since fertility did take a while to recover after birth....

Why don't you make it so it can be set?

And I notice the animation problem if we have twin.... Sorry not twin....

When you giving birth to many baby, sometimes, the animation of birthing end and enter ragdoll even though you are still giving birth...

Well its a fair bit of mucking around that will be guaranteed to break some stuff resulting n more work I'm not interested in doing, fertility should restart from 0.0001 percent after birthing so if you have fertility set at realistic settings there shouldn't be any ovafor a few game days.

Halstrom mentioned the animation might end too early now. You should provide a debug log.

Halstrom why is the belly size reset tied to the fertility cycle?

Yes, I'll lengthen it a bit more. It's really only a temporary fix till Sexout bug is sorted or proven.

Well that script is the "main" pregnancy script that calls everything else.

just got through a new install, as far as i can tell diaphragms do nothing. 3 separate test characters, all grab and equip the one in the test box in Doc's house. all pregnant before Run, Goodspings Run

Diaphrams need to be worn before sex occurs and they are pretty much a spunk function, pregnancy doesn't care as it only cares if there's sperm in the womb or not.

Ok I apologise for being a bit curt in replies, had a sick whiny GF home for last week driving me nuts :)

Looking deeper into these things with a clearer head I discovered the following, I wrote a lot of this stuff years ago and don't remember how it all works:

What was probably locking out the fertility and body swapping wasn't SexoutActor in use, it was probably the Birth Exhaustion effect added by the end of birthing, it was set for 10 minutes of real world time, I've shortened it to 5 minutes. But this did indeed mean had to break belly size re-calculations away from the fertility coding.

When fertility restarts it should restart at 0.001 percent in the fertility cycle so people shouldn't be immediately receiving ova even if they have fertility set to something like 95% of the cycle. But fertility shouldn't restart till after the Birthing Exhaustion effect ends.

Diaphram coding all looks good at my end, I deleted the commented out old pre spunk code and added a debug message to prove it's working.

Update 20150707.1:

SCR:

Removed old code from Diaphram script and added debug message.

Pregnancy:

Extended Birthing Animation time by 20% per birth

Adjustment to Fertility script to enable BodyCalc and SemenCounting to continue during Birth exhaustion Effect

Shortened Birth Exhaustion effect to 5 real time minutes from 10 minutes.

OffSpring:

Version Number Update Only

When I use the 20150707 version of Pregnancy, Offspring and SCR found just above this post, my fertility never changes from 0 %.  I thought it might be a temporary thing so I ate a fertility powder, played the game and waited.  After my character reached level 6 the scanner still showed 0%.  I noticed in the console the line "Preg5BodyCalc (player): fertility locked out by Actor in use flag".  I made a clean save and then loaded the Stable Versions of PregnancyV3, Offspring and SCR and fertility immediately began to work.  Did a clean save again and reloaded the latest Beta Version, once again fertility seems to be permanently at 0%.  No changes made to load order or any other mod.  What is locking my actor and should I be worried?  I'm attaching SCR logs of the Stable version and then the latest Beta of Pregnancy.  The only changes I've made to the default settings of the Pregnancy MCM are Fertility option 4 (all characters), Menstrual effects to 10 %, and the % chance of Male offspring reduced to 55 %.

SexoutSCRLog-2015-7-7-11-13.txt

SexoutSCRLog-2015-7-7-13-48.txt

I just wanted to put it out there that I am also having the same problem as sagebrush. In the week spent trying to get this mod to work I have never been successfull to even get them pregnant. Much of it I have learned was my inexperience with modding and I have fixed things along the way. I have the versions recommended for using the beta and made sure everything was up to date as possible.

The only problem I seem to have right now is the fertility locked out by actor in use flag issue.

I also noticed in a previous post you use VanessaFollower hal and was not sure whether or not she should be showing up in the medical scanner.

I have included the log files that seem to be necessary as well as a file with every bit of information I could give that I have setup.

I appreciate all the effort you have put into this mod and I hope this can be helpful in some way.

SexoutSCRLog-2015-7-7-14-23.txt

SexoutSpunk-Log--2015-7-7-8-50-53.txt

zVersions_Settings.txt

Hmm thanks for debug.txt, I'm looking into this now, the first thing I found is I screwed up that debug message, I missed a condition, it essentially only tells me debugging is turned on :P

if (iDebug ==1)
			DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: Fertility locked out by Actor in use flag" rActor
		endif
It is supposed to be this:

if (iDebug ==1) && eval(1 == call fnSexoutActorInuse rActor)
			DebugPrint "Preg1FertF %n: Fertility locked out by Actor in use flag" rActor
		endif
The debug texts have unearthed a couple of unrelated typos and quirks but nothing related to 0 fertility so far.

My other thoughts so far are either you have the birth exhaustion effect active or are android race :)

Is anybody actually getting fertility ok?

Unfortunately gtg out for a few hours but you can try this.

Update 20150707.2:

Fix to incorrect Fertility lockout debug message

Adjusted Fertility disabling from BirthExhaustion effect to be overridden if Fertility drug factor is over 120%

Progress ;)  Started up the new version after a clean save.  This time I left all MCM settings completely on default just to be safe.  When I did my first scan,  the Fertility Cycle showed a non-zero number for the first time.  It was well below 1 %, but has steadily climbed to over 2 %.  The fertility level is still 0.00 but at least the cycle is now moving and I'm hoping she will display some sign of fertility as the cycle progresses.  Am attaching new SCR log.

As to pregnancy and being an android, poor Conchita thinks she is Hispanic, if she's an android it's news to her and me!  I've never used any custom races.  She's still a virgin, the only one she's had sex with so far is herself so I don't think it's a post pregnancy effect.  I'm using Sexout Intimacy and so far, everyone she's interested in wants to be "just friends".  Seduction is kind of a slow process.

I did note 2 things which may or may not mean anything:  When I open up the Fertility Scanner in my inventory there is a line just below the Main Scanning Menu  and above the scanning options which reads 0.00      I don't recall seeing this in the stable version of pregnancy, it never changes and is there before you run a scan.  Might be nothing.

Also, when I loaded my save game to continue even though the debug option was still set to 8 but it no longer prints anything to console or on a debug log file.  I will try toggling it off and back on again to see if that starts it.

I'll keep playing and see what happens.

SexoutSCRLog-2015-7-7-18-40.txt

Progress ;)  Started up the new version after a clean save.  This time I left all MCM settings completely on default just to be safe.  When I did my first scan,  the Fertility Cycle showed a non-zero number for the first time.  It was well below 1 %, but has steadily climbed to over 2 %.  The fertility level is still 0.00 but at least the cycle is now moving and I'm hoping she will display some sign of fertility as the cycle progresses.  Am attaching new SCR log.

As to pregnancy and being an android, poor Conchita thinks she is Hispanic, if she's an android it's news to her and me!  I've never used any custom races.  She's still a virgin, the only one she's had sex with so far is herself so I don't think it's a post pregnancy effect.  I'm using Sexout Intimacy and so far, everyone she's interested in wants to be "just friends".  Seduction is kind of a slow process.

I did note 2 things which may or may not mean anything:  When I open up the Fertility Scanner in my inventory there is a line just below the Main Scanning Menu  and above the scanning options which reads 0.00      I don't recall seeing this in the stable version of pregnancy, it never changes and is there before you run a scan.  Might be nothing.

Also, when I loaded my save game to continue even though the debug option was still set to 8 but it no longer prints anything to console or on a debug log file.  I will try toggling it off and back on again to see if that starts it.

I'll keep playing and see what happens.

These 2 lines tell me Fertility is working:

Preg1FertF Conchita: PercPerHour 0.15, PercAdd 0.0745, FertCyclePerc 0.5969
Preg1FertF Conchita: FCPerc 0.597, FCHours 4.01, FLPerc 0.00, FertMod -7.59, Ova 0
On default settings I think Fertility cycle is 14 days or 28 days. And if FertLevel percent is 50% I think at default.

That meana Fertility level shouldn't produce any ova till the last 50% of a 14/28 day cycle so it will take a while but it appears to be working ok, you are only 4 hours into the fertility cycle and it's progressing at .15 percent per hour. FertMod being negative means there's something minor reducing your fertility cycle speed and peak fertility by 7.59 percent, Radiation, BunAway or BunX perhaps. It's basicall sorted out by all this code:

; *** Calculate Fertility Cycle Percentage 0 to 100%
					Set fFertLengthHours to fFertCycleDays * 24
					if fFertLengthHours > 0
						Set fPercPerHour to 100 / fFertLengthHours
					endif
					Set fPercAdd to fPercPerHour * fDrugFertFactor * fHourStep
					Set fFertCyclePerc to fFertCyclePerc + fPercAdd
					if iDebug == 1
						DebugPrint "Preg1FertF %n: PercPerHour %4.2f, PercAdd %2.4f, FertCyclePerc %3.4f" rActor fPercPerHour fPercAdd fFertCyclePerc
					endif
					if fFertCyclePerc > 100
						Set fFertCyclePerc to 100
						if fDrugLevelFert <= 0
							if iDebug == 1
								DebugPrint "Preg1FertF %n: FertCycleReset Perc %3.2f, FCHours %3.2f, FLPerc %3.2f, FertMod %3.2f, Ova %2.0f" rActor fFertCyclePerc fFertCycleHours fFertlevelPerc fFertMod iSetNumOva
							endif
							Set fFertCyclePerc to .0001
							Set iOvaAdj to -1
							Set iSetNumOva to 0
						endif
					endif
					Set fFertCycleHours to (fFertCyclePerc / 100) * fFertLengthHours

; *** Calculate Fertile Level Percentage
					Set fFertLevelPerc to 0
					Set fFertMod to fDrugLevelFert / 2 - (iRadRads / 20) + (fSemenTotal / 100)
					if fFertMod < -100
						Set fFertMod to -100
					elseif fFertMod > 100
						Set fFertMod to 100
					endif
					if fFertPercFertile > 100
						Set fFertPercFertile to 100
					endif
					if fFertPeakPerc > 500
						Set fFertPeakPerc to 500
					endif
					Set iPercentInfertile to 100 - fFertPercFertile
					if fFertCyclePerc >= iPercentInfertile
						Set fFertLevelPerc to (((fFertCyclePerc - iPercentInfertile) / fFertPercFertile) * fFertPeakPerc) + fFertMod
					endif
					if fFertLevelPerc < fFertMod
						Set fFertLevelPerc to fFertMod
					endif
					if fFertLevelPerc > fFertPeakPerc + fFertMod
						Set fFertLevelPerc to fFertPeakPerc + fFertMod
					endif
					if fFertLevelPerc > 500
						Set fFertLevelPerc to 500
					endif
					if fFertCyclePerc < 1
						Set fFertLevelPerc to 0
					endif

; *** Set number of Ova
					if fFertLevelPerc <= 0 || fFertCyclePerc <= 1
						Set iSetNumOva to 0
					elseif fFertLevelPerc > 5 && iSetNumOva < 1
						if (Rand 500 0) + (Rand 500 0) < (fFertLevelPerc * 10)
							Set iSetNumOva to 1
						endif
					endif
					if fFertLevelPerc > 100
						Set iSetNumOva to 1 + ((fFertLevelPerc - 100) / 50)
					endif
					if iDebug == 1
						DebugPrint "Preg1FertF %n: FCPerc %2.3f, FCHours %2.2f, FLPerc %2.2f, FertMod %2.2f, Ova %1.0f" rActor fFertCyclePerc fFertCycleHours fFertlevelPerc fFertMod iCurrNumOva
					endif

I'll look into the medical scanner I think I recently removed the temperature readout as it was never implemented and people kept telling me it was bugged, maybe I just removed the label. I also added a new readout as well I think for number of ova or something.

I screwed around with the debug toggling a week or so ago to fix another problem, it's possible I screwed it up, hopefully toggling will fix it.

I'll look into both tomorrow.

That with debug not working, I reported earlier is related to save game loading.

I need to enable and disable the debug option after each save game loading.

The birthing in SexoutPregnancyV3-20150707.1 works better than many of the releases before.

I try to carry out a stress test.

Good news.  I lost some time due to 3 crashes and a hang in Novac and Repconn, but I am now seeing fertility level start to climb.  Took some RadAway which lowered my radiation levels and speeded up the process a little.  Attaching SCR log just in case it has some useful  info.  With debugging, when I load a save game I have to turn it off, exit MCM and then turn it back on and it logs fine, now that I know the trick it's becoming a habit after game load.  Once my fertility levels get up enough so it will be easy to monitor I am going to try setting the MCM settings I usually use one by one to see if one of them has a noticeable effect on fertility gain (shouldn't be too tough, most of my settings are always default, but I forgot I usually set Ova life to 3 days instead of the default of 1 day, not sure if that could change fertility gain but I'll watch).  If everything goes normally I'll turn on Spunk's enjoyment tracking, because it's the one tracking value I set to off because it writes to the console so often.  If everything goes well, then something you changed in 20150707.2 fixed my problem.

SexoutSCRLog-2015-7-8-13-14.txt

Ova life is how long an ova's internal timer runs before it deletes itself, menstruation will remove the ova too. so there's not much point setting it to longer than a fertility cycle of course.

It's primarily for actors who don't have a fertility cycle like androids and males that are in the ActorInfertile list but not the NeverGetsPregnant list so they could be knocked up if an Ova is added to them, but never really tested.

Ok this will fix the medical scanners extra "0.00" and I've screwed around with the debugging toggling to try make it work correctly.

I also realised there was a problem with the way I had set up adding the Levelled list stuff for Random Preg People and Drugs/Condoms etc So did a fair bit of work on those so I've probably broken something new :)

Update 20150709.1:

SCR:

Fix to medical Scanner extra "0.00"

Pregnancy:

Fix to Debug toggling

Fix to levelled List adding and Preg People Spawn adding

OffSpring:

Version Number Update Only

The debug toggling works great now.  Haven't seen any obvious problems in the new version but I've just reached the point in the fertility cycle where my fertility level is starting to rise.  My earlier rise in fertility was too early in the cycle, very small (.11 percent) and peaked and then went back down to zero.  Maybe it was due to something I ate or drank.  I'm now in the part of the cycle where it should be rising, I'm curious to see how it proceeds.

fun... ~400 cazadore larvae tokens.

only 250 more to go.

really do need a kill button/switch for this...

or alien nanobots that have a kill pregnancy command or something.

I don't know how that is occurring as I have checks in there that should delete any extra tokens over 12 or so

perhaps a mod is adding them faster than I can delete them or something.

This one keeps getting reported but no one has ever provided me any debug.txt to diagnose it.

Are you getting the 400 from one sex encounter somehow?

I have this where I convert sperm to eggs:

Set gSpermAdjToEggs to .00005
                Set iEggsCazador to (gSpermAdjToEggs * (rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:Vol:Cazador"))
		Set rEgg to SexoutP3GestatingLarveCazador
		Set iCurrEggs to rActor.GetitemCount rEgg
		Set iEggsDiff to iEggsCazador - iCurrEggs
		if iEggsDiff > 0 && iCurrEggs < 12
			rActor.AddItem rEgg iEggsDiff 1
			Set iEggsAdded to iEggsAdded + iEggsDiff
		endif
And in the belly check/size script I have the following:

Set iPregCount to iPregCount + iPregCountCazador
	if iPregCountCazador > 12
		rActor.RemoveItem SexoutP3GestatingLarveCazador 1 1
		Set iPregCount to iPregCount - 1
	endif
	Set fCurrPregSize to fCurrPregSize + (rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fCurrPregSizeCazador" * iPregCountCazador)
So obviously I need to remove them faster than one every game minute, but no idea how you got that many so quickly.

My fertility cycle seems to be sticking at 100 %.  This is much better than being stuck at 0 % but it seems like it goes up to 100 % and just sticks there for days.  Ova life is set at the default of 1 day and Menstrual effects are set at 5 % of cycle.  I can see from the debug log that an Ovum was produced and then eventually disappeared, but no new fertility cycle has started.  The medical scanner still shows 1 Ova while the debug console reports 0 Ova.  This definitely worked in Stable Version of Pregnancy and some of the earlier Beta's because I remember seeing screen messages about light and heavy menstruation.  Is something broken or am I just not waiting long enough?

I would have run the log longer but my game froze up, thought the log I did have showed enough to maybe help.

SexoutSCRLog-2015-7-12-11-26.txt

Hmm by the look of that I'm suspecting the actor is still suffering from birth exhaustion which takes 5 real world minutes to clear (no idea why Beth decided to base it's effect timers on real time rather than game time but they did)

This adds another debug message that should pop up if this is the case the other option is to bump up fertility so DrugFertfactor > 1.2

Update 20150713.1:

Added debug message to show birth exhaustion locking out fertility

I don't see how it could be birth exhaustion, the character has never been pregnant.  I suspect people who's characters get pregnant never see the "normal" end of a menstrual cycle and the beginning of a new one.  It's like the signal to end the cycle and begin a new one isn't being sent or something is interfering with it.  Here is a SCR log with the new version, nothing really jumps out at me, but I don't know what I'm looking for.   I'm going to try turning off a couple of mods one at a time and running a short while and seeing if a new cycle will start.

SexoutSCRLog-2015-7-12-17-21.txt

is it just me or after birthing and enter ragdoll, i enter back to birthing but cannot control character?(but the hud is visible)

ps. temporary solve the problem by masturbating animation. and the baby is a centaur

My current issue is similar- after birthing, triggers removes pregnant body, now body is invisible and trapped in birthing scene

Tried your temp fix, caused regular body to return, and after animation character is now standing up. No HUD visible and unresponsive controls, used enableplayercontrols and got the HUD back, but all controls still unresponsive. Seems like the scene is still trying to run?

Same issue on multiple clean saves.

is it just me or after birthing and enter ragdoll, i enter back to birthing but cannot control character?(but the hud is visible)

ps. temporary solve the problem by masturbating animation. and the baby is a centaur

My current issue is similar- after birthing, triggers removes pregnant body, now body is invisible and trapped in birthing scene

Tried your temp fix, caused regular body to return, and after animation character is now standing up. No HUD visible and unresponsive controls, used enableplayercontrols and got the HUD back, but all controls still unresponsive. Seems like the scene is still trying to run?

Same issue on multiple clean saves.

I can't so much to diagnose that one without a debug.txt file with debugging set to 8

I don't see how it could be birth exhaustion, the character has never been pregnant. I suspect people who's characters get pregnant never see the "normal" end of a menstrual cycle and the beginning of a new one. It's like the signal to end the cycle and begin a new one isn't being sent or something is interfering with it. Here is a SCR log with the new version, nothing really jumps out at me, but I don't know what I'm looking for. I'm going to try turning off a couple of mods one at a time and running a short while and seeing if a new cycle will start.

Ah I think I found this one, I had added a line to check that there wasn't any fertility drugs in the actors system so I changed that value so it fertility can reset with less than 10 units of FerEz in the actors system.

Update 20150713.2:

Adjustment to increase minimum amount of FertEz in the actors system required for fertility to reset.

Halstrom, that fix worked :shy:  I did a clean save, loaded up the new version and killed a couple of fiends, checked the console and it said I was menstruating, checked the medical scanner and a new cycle had started and fertility cycle was already a little above zero, so it seems to have done the trick.   Thanks!