Hey Everyone, i am searching for this for a while now and can't find an answer.

It's about this outfit (well more precisely the boots)

D-4Oo-ZWwAEK5cI.jpg

Especially the boots, i know the top, shoulders and gloves are usually from nisetanakas bikini world mod (or mini bikini form gomapero), but i often see those high boots in pictures from characters and don't know where to find them

Hope someone can help me :)

When i get an answer i will ask that ^^

But for anyone who is interested, i had a little workaround to immitate the look with this mashup (for the time i won't get the name or link to the outfit at least ^^)

Spoiler

20200822015124_1.jpg.0dba280d6d1cbc8552dc3908b63bd26d.jpg

20200822015136_1.jpg.e263e2c84141db214b5b2111e4aafdef.jpg

Bikini is from MiniBikini by Gomapero (conversion from Andreis https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5316-mini-bikini-cbbe-tbd-se/ )

Hands, Shoes, Helmet and Shoulders are from The Amazing world of bikini armor by Nisetanaka (conversion from Sun Jeong, don't know if she wants to share the links, but google is very helfpful=

Thighs are from GIFT The Bat (?) (conversion by Rektas, same as with Sun Jeong not sure about the sharing)

12 hours ago, DarkAuron said:

When i get an answer i will ask that ^^

But for anyone who is interested, i had a little workaround to immitate the look with this mashup (for the time i won't get the name or link to the outfit at least ^^)

Reveal hidden contents

20200822015124_1.jpg.0dba280d6d1cbc8552dc3908b63bd26d.jpg

20200822015136_1.jpg.e263e2c84141db214b5b2111e4aafdef.jpg

Bikini is from MiniBikini by Gomapero (conversion from Andreis https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5316-mini-bikini-cbbe-tbd-se/ )

Hands, Shoes, Helmet and Shoulders are from The Amazing world of bikini armor by Nisetanaka (conversion from Sun Jeong, don't know if she wants to share the links, but google is very helfpful=

Thighs are from GIFT The Bat (?) (conversion by Rektas, same as with Sun Jeong not sure about the sharing)

not quite right, picture in the first post is not MiniBikini by Gomapero, the origin is much older!
this bikini is called MicroBikini, appeared for the first time for CHSBHC BBP Body. :classic_wink:

also Gomapero uses resources from other modders.

4 hours ago, winny257 said:

not quite right, picture in the first post is not MiniBikini by Gomapero, the origin is much older!
this bikini is called MicroBikini, appeared for the first time for CHSBHC BBP Body. :classic_wink:

also Gomapero uses resources from other modders.

I see, thanks for clearing that up :D

But it doesn't seem to be quite the right one either, because the microBikini there doesn't have the loops either like the one in the pictures from Andreis has

36 minutes ago, DarkAuron said:

I see, thanks for clearing that up :D

But it doesn't seem to be quite the right one either, because the microBikini there doesn't have the loops either like the one in the pictures from Andreis has

cough, it is an easy one for every modder to add loops. :classic_smile:

On 8/22/2020 at 4:30 AM, winny257 said:

this bikini is called MicroBikini, appeared for the first time for CHSBHC BBP Body.

nope. Completely different mesh.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...