What is displayed is a CBBE Physics but it happens on all body presets. I use 3BBB and the only skin texture I have is Fair Skin Complexion and it didn't do this before i just got in game once after running Loot just to make sure everything was in order. Now my skin does this. Can anyone help?

CBBE problem.JPG

Well, that's new. This only happened after running LOOT? If that's the case, it's probably just a load order issue. Honestly, I only ever used it once and because I didn't set up my rules right, it borked everything. So, my recommendation is to make sure Fair Skin Complexions is the SE version, is loading after CBBE and, maybe, reinstall it to make sure you selected the CBBE version in the FOMOD installer. If not, post your load order here and hopefully we can spot something.

It's just a bad texture issue

The texture it is pulling in is not the correct one for CBBE

Something is probably overwriting your fair skin complexion mod 

If you are using MO or Vortex move Fair skin lower on the left side to give its assets priority 

3 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

It's just a bad texture issue

The texture it is pulling in is not the correct one for CBBE

Something is probably overwriting your fair skin complexion mod 

If you are using MO or Vortex move Fair skin lower on the left side to give its assets priority 

What do you mean lower on the left side?

I don't know vortex very well but it uses a virtual file system like MO does so it will have two lists

one is the load order for plugins (what you have posted already) that has all the ESM and ESP and ESLs in it 

the other will just be a list of mod folders that hold all the various assets. The high on the priority a folder is the earlier it is loaded. 

So if an asset like Female Body textures is in 2 mods the one with the bigger number of priority is going to overwrite the one that was loaded earlier

that make sense?

Just now, Corsayr said:

I don't know vortex very well but it uses a virtual file system like MO does so it will have two lists

one is the load order for plugins (what you have posted already) that has all the ESM and ESP and ESLs in it 

the other will just be a list of mod folders that hold all the various assets. The high on the priority a folder is the earlier it is loaded. 

So if an asset like Female Body textures is in 2 mods the one with the bigger number of priority is going to overwrite the one that was loaded earlier

that make sense?

That makes sense but idk how to set priority in Vortex 

5 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Looks like it is called the Mods tab

That is where you see the asset priority

I wish I could find a decent screen shot

I FOUND THE PROBLEM. Thank you it was Cleaned Skyrim SE Textures overwriting a default mesh on top the 3BBB. How can I ever repay you?