View File

Lovers Club Cats Sx:

This plugin adds a strip club next to the Bravil Mages guild, accessible via a trap door. You can customize the music that plays via the ini file (any mp3 file should work) with up to 5 songs of your choice. While Depeche Mode is exactly lore friendly, it is pretty funny to hear it playing while the male and female strippers are performing on stage. Pick songs that you want to hear according to your taste.

This plugin does NOT conflict at all with Lovers Club Cats so feel free to enable one or both.

NOTE: You MUST enter an alternate music path (mp3's only) in the ini files!!!! I have set up a sample path but this will only work if you have your game on the D drive and oblivion installed to a "Games" folder. The chances of you having the game installed in the same place I do are remote so program in a song into the 5 ini files or you will probably have the game crash on you.

You can change all 5 to use the same or different songs for each of them. If they are different songs in each ini file then the music "should" randomly rotate.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I've tried activating this but am unable to find the trap door. I use (and love) Better Cities (with Open Cities.) Bravil is probably the most characteristic town with the "Blood and Mud" option for BC. It might be possible that the trap door is covered up by something and I can't find it.

• 3 years later...

Finally gave this mod a go today and I really like it. It would be really nice to see some more variety in the dancers and patrons. In my game there are only yellow haired Dunmer women and the patrons are all red haired Wood Elfs. It would also be nice to have some clothes stripping, and more dance animations, but maybe that is not possible for Oblivion ? I use Set Body Reloaded and Auto Mode gave their bodies a nice variety. :)

It is possible.

Use CSE and change the dancer and patrons.

Click the NPCs , use the sliders to change face, change the hair and color, change eyes...  You can also change the clothes of the NPC if you want vanilla clothes.

Save

done.

For new dancer clothes you need a little bit modding knowledge, how to add new clothes in a esp and add it in a NPC inventory.

Some  more modding knowledge:

More dance animation :  add more dance AI packages and the kf files ( animations )

For stripping: scripting knowledge.

-------------

I do not use the Mod, so  I will not do it.

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

Use CSE and change the dancer and patrons.

Click the NPCs , use the sliders to change face, change the hair and color, change eyes...  You can also change the clothes of the NPC if you want vanilla clothes.

Save

done.

I took a look at the Dancer NPC using the latest CSE and it seems that there is a script attached to one main dancer that generates additional dancers as doubles. If I changed anything on her, then it seems it would simply apply the same changes to each dancer instead of making them all different. I will just enjoy the mod the way it is. :)

Yes I checked the esp. Only one dancer and one Audience Template ( and Madam of Club Cat's Crow) . and all Woodelfs. Only 3 NPCs in the esp , this mod should really be revised.

You can create copies of the NPCs and change race, appearance, clothes.. 

And then you have to change the level lists. Only the Madam of Club  is add in the cell, all dancer  and Audience are only spawn marker ( level list marker )

You add the new NPCs in the level lists. There are dancer and Audience level lists.

---------------

Or you delete all the spawn marker in the cell kzsClubCatsMain03Bravil "Club Cat's Crow" .

You create new NPCs , copies of the original with changed race, appearance, clothes.. 

And then you place the new NPCs you want in the cell. They are all set to respawn, if one dies.

If you want that the NPCs remember you, you can remove the "Respawn" and the "No Low Level Processing" flags. Then they keep the disposition towards player and the Lovers sex token ( Had sex, sex with player,  was raped, ....  )

6 hours ago, fejeena said:

Or you delete all the spawn marker in the cell kzsClubCatsMain03Bravil "Club Cat's Crow" .

You create new NPCs , copies of the original with changed race, appearance, clothes.. 

And then you place the new NPCs you want in the cell. They are all set to respawn, if one dies.

If you want that the NPCs remember you, you can remove the "Respawn" and the "No Low Level Processing" flags. Then they keep the disposition towards player and the Lovers sex token ( Had sex, sex with player,  was raped, ....  )

If the mod ever gets an update, this would be my preferred method. It is above my own skill.  I know enough to get CSE actually working and to look around an esp lol. Someday maybe you or Gregathit  or so can do it if you get the time. If that never happens, thats ok too. :)