Help with missing spell

Hello! I have been having a small problem with my creature summoning spell in the lovers mod. It used to show properly, but when I tried to add the creatures 2.0 mod it stopped appearing on my spell list. I messed around with my mods, and managed to get it to work properly again perfectly, but the spell is still missing, and I have no idea why. I have the LoversCreature.esp plugin, which I think it is what enables the spell on, but I cannot get to make it show up again. Any help would be appreciated.

For LAPF there is only LoversCreatures2  or LoversCreatures2.5.   They both have LoversCreature.esm  and  LoversCreature.esp. You need esm AND esp.

Yes first test a new game if you get the spell. Maybe the error is in your old save.

If you don't get the spell install LoversCreatures2 again.

If you get the spell with a new character/game  you can try your old old save.

There are the spells

xLoversCreatureSummonCreature "Summon Creature" [SPEL:030060EA]

and

xLoversCreatureSummonLastCreature "Summons Creature (previous)" [SPEL:030067C0]

With the console in game you use the addspell command

open the console, click on the Player. Enter in the console

addSpell XX0060EA

hit enter key

! replace the XX with the load order ID of the LoversCreatures.esp ( not the esm )

EDIT:  And I hope you do not use this Mod https://www.loverslab.com/topic/123558-lovershidespells/    and wonder why the spell is gone. :classic_wink::classic_laugh:

• 3 months later...

Okay, let's say that the loss of the Lovers Creatures summoning spells is a current unknown.  For purposes of assistance, let's supply console commands to return the two summoning spells to the player.  Said command is by way of  Player.AddSpell XX@@@@@@  where  XX is the index position of the LoversCreatures.esp mod in your list, and the remaining @s are the Hex Code FormIDs for the spells.

The Hex Code FormIDs for the spells are as follows:

XX0060EA - Summon Creature
XX0067C0 - Last Summon Creature

So if your LoversCreatures Index Position is 2F, then you would enter:

Player.AddSpell 2F0060EA

to add the basic Summon Creatures spell.

• 1 year later...
On 11/24/2020 at 8:43 PM, LongDukDong said:

Okay, let's say that the loss of the Lovers Creatures summoning spells is a current unknown.  For purposes of assistance, let's supply console commands to return the two summoning spells to the player.  Said command is by way of  Player.AddSpell XX@@@@@@  where  XX is the index position of the LoversCreatures.esp mod in your list, and the remaining @s are the Hex Code FormIDs for the spells.

The Hex Code FormIDs for the spells are as follows:

XX0060EA - Summon Creature
XX0067C0 - Last Summon Creature

So if your LoversCreatures Index Position is 2F, then you would enter:

Player.AddSpell 2F0060EA

to add the basic Summon Creatures spell.

im having this problem now and i have no clue how to find the index position or maybe the spell id's have changed idk i can't get spells to show up

no matter if you use LC2 or LC2.5, the IDs are the same
"Lovers Creatures Summon" [SPEL:xx0060EA]
"Summons Creature (previous)" [SPEL:xx0067C0]

You open the console and enter
Player.addspell xx0060EA
and hit the enter key
Then
Player.addspell xx0067C0
and hit the enter key

! replace the xx with the load order number of the LoversCreatures.esp  ! not the esm !

The load order number you can see in the Oblivion Modmanager ( or I'm sure you see it in Wrye Bash as well )
Open Oblivion Modmanager
Hover the cursor over the LoversCreatures.esp  and you see the load order number

Spoiler

example

LO1.jpg

So I my game I have to use

Player.addspell 8F0060EA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or you go to your partition C and search Plugins.txt
wait until it's found ( if you have Skyrim or Fallout there are several Plugins.txt , of course you need the one in the Oblivion folder )
Copy it  and past in a folder or to your desktop ( Just to be safe that you don't accidentally change anything in the original )
Open it with Notepad++
Check the line number of the Oblivion esm  that is load oder number 00. The line number of the Oblivion esm you have to subtract from the number of LoversCreatures line number
The first mod below is load order number 01
scroll down to the Loverscreatures.esp
In my exaple it is line number 150. Now you subtract 7 (Oblivion esm line number) and you get 143.      So it's the 143 esm/esp below the Oblivion esm.
143 decimal is 8F hexadecimal

If you have your line number you google "decimal to hexadecimal".     There are many free conversion programs on the net. Or maybe you have a Pocket calculator that can do that.

Now you can use the hexadecimal number in game
In my example
Player.addspell 8F0060EA

Spoiler

example

LO2.jpg

LO3.jpg

----------------

EDIT

Have you activated/allowed Creatures sex in the Lovers settings?  

I never deactivaed it , but maybe the creatures spells are not added if you don't allow Creatures Sex.

Setting spell "  Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)  "

Edited by fejeena