"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Guest thunderiaz

Bloated Bigger Double Melons Body, could it be the same as Mega_1_1-27757 ?

I put 4 different bodies in the Folder.

attachicon.gifMega.7z

Edit: no seems to be smaller

attachicon.gifMega.jpg

Edit2: I found a armor: Bloated_BDM Argent Iron Armor, but it is not BBB

attachicon.gifBloated_BDM Argent Iron Armor.7z meshes and textures.

Thanks a lot but the body I'm looking for is not in the archive (actually I already have all of them). The body I am looking for is created by Hirdamanapulus. It's also called Bloated BDM. I already have the Bloated BDM Argent Armor which is created for this body.

Any animation replacer mod with a 'Specialanims.esp' can do this. 'Pretty Woman Walk' for example, that's what I'm using.

These mods work by pointing to player-specific animation and idle kfs in a separate 'Specialanims' folder while NPCs keep on using the kfs in the 'Characters\_Male' folder.

With one such esp installed you can add any animation to this 'Specialanims' folder to have the player character use it exclusively.

Any animation replacer mod with a 'Specialanims.esp' can do this. 'Pretty Woman Walk' for example, that's what I'm using.

These mods work by pointing to player-specific animation and idle kfs in a separate 'Specialanims' folder while NPCs keep on using the kfs in the 'Characters\_Male' folder.

With one such esp installed you can add any animation to this 'Specialanims' folder to have the player character use it exclusively.

Thanks for the info Poontank.

Bloated Bigger Double Melons Body, could it be the same as Mega_1_1-27757 ?

I put 4 different bodies in the Folder.

attachicon.gifMega.7z

Edit: no seems to be smaller

attachicon.gifMega.jpg

Edit2: I found a armor: Bloated_BDM Argent Iron Armor, but it is not BBB

attachicon.gifBloated_BDM Argent Iron Armor.7z meshes and textures.

Thanks a lot but the body I'm looking for is not in the archive (actually I already have all of them). The body I am looking for is created by Hirdamanapulus. It's also called Bloated BDM. I already have the Bloated BDM Argent Armor which is created for this body.

Couldn't you just open the armor in nifskope and delete all the clothing?

The body and race mods used for the non-elf characters in that video

The body isn't that easy to identify, looks like E or H-cup or something.

It is defined by this outfit, 'Menace' by Fizz. There are several conversions available, I'm using a DMRA-sized one.

The race of the middle girl in the front row is Miqote, the one to the right is very probably Kunne, an x117-sized race.

Both races are part of Modular Beautiful People. Impossible to tell the race of the girl on the left. Could be any humanoid race.

The body and race mods used for the non-elf characters in that video

The body isn't that easy to identify, looks like E or H-cup or something.

It is defined by this outfit, 'Menace' by Fizz. There are several conversions available, I'm using a DMRA-sized one.

The race of the middle girl in the front row is Miqote, the one to the right is very probably Kunne, an x117-sized race.

Both races are part of Modular Beautiful People. Impossible to tell the race of the girl on the left. Could be any humanoid race.

Thank you so much. <3 I've noticed that my (~2+ year old) MBP++ installation seems to include everything except the x117 races. Hopefully the identification of Kunne is accurate and solves my concerns upon some updates; the race on the right was what I was most curious about.

However, I'd still like some assistance on the body used. More specifically (though I'd still appreciate mesh/texture information if someone is familiar with it), I am wondering about the gloss/shiny effect used. If the specifics cannot be identified, perhaps someone can shed some insight on that?

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Oz02-9x4C8)

anyone know this armor?

http://up.mnty.net/img/up003038.jpg

and this weapon?

http://up.mnty.net/img/up003211.jpg

Scythe: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/961-this/

"Succubus Set Cosplay set with scythe" near the bottom. The download link is still alive, thankfully, so you shouldn't have any problems.

I don't know about the armor. Sorry.

edit: Sorry for double post. I'm used to automerging. >_<

I am wondering about the gloss/shiny effect used.

There are two major techniques to achieve glossy skin. Both can also be combined for an even stronger effect.

One is to glossify the mesh itself. It's done in NifSkope and has to be applied to every mesh with body parts. So you'd need to start with your default body and also glossify every single piece of equipment (armor and clothes) you are using. Sounds tedious. I'll get to that in a minute...

The basic process is opening such a mesh in NifSkope, clicking on the body part(s) in the 3D window and expand the highlighted branch in the block list to the left. Click on the palette icon which are the 'Material Properties' for this branch. Normally body parts' material property is named 'Skin'.

Once the material property palette is on the screen, look to the block details at the bottom (press F3 to make them appear if they aren't visible).

Scroll down to 'Glossiness' and change the numerical value either to 100, or to 1000 for extra shiny skin. Save the mesh and enjoy.

And repeat this for every other mesh you want to glossify. Now if you are having a lot of clothes and armors this is quite a lot of work. There is this utility 'Gloss Max' to automate the process. Downside is the application skips meshes whose body parts have a material property differently named than 'Skin'.

In the linked utility's description is a link to yet another application named 'Everything', it can be used in tandem with 'Gloss Max'.

The other technique is to edit a skin texture's normal map ('Filename_n.dds') in a DDS-capable image manipulation utility like GIMP or Photoshop.

More precisely its 'Alpha Channel'. By brightening this alpha channel, up to a solid white, skin is becoming very glossy.

In case a file has no alpha channel it needs to be added with the 'New Alpha Channel' function.

Both techniques in one picture:

9v34.jpg

I am wondering about the gloss/shiny effect used.

There are two major techniques to achieve glossy skin. Both can also be combined for an even stronger effect.

One is to glossify the mesh itself. It's done in NifSkope and has to be applied to every mesh with body parts. So you'd need to start with your default body and also glossify every single piece of equipment (armor and clothes) you are using. Sounds tedious. I'll get to that in a minute...

The basic process is opening such a mesh in NifSkope, clicking on the body part(s) in the 3D window and expand the highlighted branch in the block list to the left. Click on the palette icon which are the 'Material Properties' for this branch. Normally body parts' material property is named 'Skin'.

Once the material property palette is on the screen, look to the block details at the bottom (press F3 to make them appear if they aren't visible).

Scroll down to 'Glossiness' and change the numerical value either to 100, or to 1000 for extra shiny skin. Save the mesh and enjoy.

And repeat this for every other mesh you want to glossify. Now if you are having a lot of clothes and armors this is quite a lot of work. There is this utility 'Gloss Max' to automate the process. Downside is the application skips meshes whose body parts have a material property differently named than 'Skin'.

In the linked utility's description is a link to yet another application named 'Everything', it can be used in tandem with 'Gloss Max'.

The other technique is to edit a skin texture's normal map ('Filename_n.dds') in a DDS-capable image manipulation utility like GIMP or Photoshop.

More precisely its 'Alpha Channel'. By brightening this alpha channel, up to a solid white, skin is becoming very glossy.

In case a file has no alpha channel it needs to be added with the 'New Alpha Channel' function.

Both techniques in one picture:

9v34.jpg

Thanks a bunch. Manual modification of the nif or dds sounds fine.

I'll be experimenting by myself, but just in case, do you have any idea what the glossiness levels in the video might be? It looks like alpha channels in the dds should have been modified a bit, at least as part of it... but I have absolutely no idea what I'm saying there yet. >.>

Again, thanks a bunch for your help.

anyone know this armor?

http://up.mnty.net/img/up003038.jpg

and this weapon?

http://up.mnty.net/img/up003211.jpg

Scythe: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/961-this/

"Succubus Set Cosplay set with scythe" near the bottom. The download link is still alive, thankfully, so you shouldn't have any problems.

I don't know about the armor. Sorry.

edit: Sorry for double post. I'm used to automerging. >_<

Nice, thanks.

now..

Waiting for the armor :P

Now that I looked at Sizu's dancing clip again I had another idea: The character on the right might be from a different race, not Kunne at all since the proportions are different from a x117 character. The head looks too small for that. There is another catgirl race included in MBP with the same features like Kunne, black cat tail and ears, going by the name of 'Lolita'.

This race has a normal (vanilla-sized) head mesh but is also of much smaller overall size than other races. This character could be from the Lolita race.

I agree on the gloss effect being the result of a texture edit.

That way the skin is more reflective and shiny, more 'in-your-face' glossy than even with a glossiness of 1000 in the mesh.

Hello friends! I just installed Lovers with PK, and it's pretty amazing how it works great. However, i wanted to know if is there a mod that adds adult content to the vanilla quests and charachters like Humping the Mojave did for fallout NV.

Thank you, and please excuse my english.