"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Guest thunderiaz

Cananyone tell me the name of the armor/cloth is the picture?

And please tell me where can i find it.

I think this is the file.

http://rapidgator.net/file/24c7db5e01d7ae3facfbf1a313da9b0a/SPB_097_MPW_DC_E_Witch_Outfit_sorceress.7z.html

Hope this helps.

Thanks for replying but this is not the outfit I'm looking for. The file contains another outfit but the image I uploaded is in the archive. 

Alright does anyone have sauce on the image attached?

It looks like a port of the Skyrim SG Hairs pack to Oblivion.

Found the image here: http://up.mnty.net/?page=3&gal=1&mode=list&sword=&andor=#pagingtop

More hairs is always awesome for Oblivion.

attachicon.gifup003650.jpg

In particular, i'm looking for the hair style featured on the lady second from the right ( I use it all the time in Skyrim )

And hopefully the converted meshes and textures of that hair ready for use in oblivion ( i can do all the other assembly in CS )

EDIT: Nevermind, i read the thread, found sauce.

Thanks Bro!

Hi could point me to link to those hairs I cant find them

also a link for these clothes please :)

and that trap body + some clothes for it please

This isn't a "What is this mod" question but I just want to ask if anyone knows the location of this mod:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5vag2r2b67565zl/scvbelt_0.4.omod

The mod is called scvbelt

This mod has no location for its items - they should be added to your inventory upon game start via an additem script.

That means you need to have OBSE installed and launch the game with the Script Extender instead of the normal Oblivion launcher. It's done by right-clicking on your Oblivion desktop icon, selecting 'Properties' and then changing the end of the 'Target' line to "...\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\obse_loader.exe".

Speaking of scripts: As this mod includes two of Bisquit's high-heeled shoes, you will also need ViCxj's 'Real High Heels' system. The esp from that OMOD however had no dependency of it... Sinking feelings guaranteed. So I fixed the esp and a few tiny other issues with it.

But first and foremost I made the esp dependent from VipCxj's mod and attached the HH script to the shoes.

Either get the VipCxj mod from here (recommended to read at least the description for the requirements) or use the edited version Happysparkles recently made and shared in this post.

ScvbeltEspFix.rar

Goma ripped the RE battle suit, it's part of this archive: attachicon.gifG7.rar

That black-red variant might be a private recoloured version, only the one from the second picture is included in the above file.

Edit: Oh, I've just seen the first suit is even a totally different model with more cleavage! Dunno where to get that.

what body type is this?

It's KosuKosu's 'Thunder Thighs'. To my knowledge the only outfit he shared so far featuring this body is a 'Blade & Soul' conversion found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16428-blade-soul-collection-beta-skyrim-conversion-updated-43013/

Thanks

Could you also tell me where in the game can I find the armour after installing the mod?

What race, hair & face is that if you don't mind? Thanks

I'm looking forward to reistnstalling Oblivion & turning it into a work of art.

Race : Elves of Lineage II / Face texture was slightly modified.

Hair (wigs) : ApachiiWigs & another

This isn't a "What is this mod" question but I just want to ask if anyone knows the location of this mod:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5vag2r2b67565zl/scvbelt_0.4.omod

The mod is called scvbelt

This mod has no location for its items - they should be added to your inventory upon game start via an additem script.

That means you need to have OBSE installed and launch the game with the Script Extender instead of the normal Oblivion launcher. It's done by right-clicking on your Oblivion desktop icon, selecting 'Properties' and then changing the end of the 'Target' line to "...\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\obse_loader.exe".

Speaking of scripts: As this mod includes two of Bisquit's high-heeled shoes, you will also need ViCxj's 'Real High Heels' system. The esp from that OMOD however had no dependency of it... Sinking feelings guaranteed. So I fixed the esp and a few tiny other issues with it.

But first and foremost I made the esp dependent from VipCxj's mod and attached the HH script to the shoes.

Either get the VipCxj mod from here (recommended to read at least the description for the requirements) or use the edited version Happysparkles recently made and shared in this post.

attachicon.gifScvbeltEspFix.rar

Thank you so much! I had all the requirements and I couldn't find it anywhere, guess it was the esp  :D

Could you also tell me where in the game can I find the armour after installing the mod?

After installing the esp, I saw that Goma had put the clothes into the arena raiment cabinet! Since it's bad form to use vanilla containers, I have made a separate container for the items (deleted the ones from that cabinet) and placed it to the left of the Bloodworks gate that leads up to the arena.

It's an Ayleid cask.

G7Fixed.rar

Anyone here know where to get this hair?

This is the 'Pretty Cure Twin Tail Roll' style included in MBP. The 'Apachii Goddess Store' also has it as a wig, but its colour is a slightly different tone.

Must have this, please :)

http://up.mnty.net/img/up003728.jpg

I wholeheartedly second this.

Anybody has clue where can I find these outfits? I found the screens in the Lovers Immoral Sisters thread. 

1st outfit:

The top, belts and sleeves are all from the white version of the Wadjet Outfit in Apachii Goddess Store.  I believe that outfit was a D-cup, so this looks like either a DM or Manga conversion, probably done by Thorazine.

Not sure about the leggings since I can't see a lot of detail, but you could probably get pants that fit from another mod.

2nd outfit:

The top is one of the choices offered in HWDress by Yang Yang.  We had several packages of this floating around this site a while ago.

The rest of that outfit, from the legs all the way down, is from Lady Elegance by Krista.

Anybody has clue where can I find these outfits? I found the screens in the Lovers Immoral Sisters thread. 

I'm fairly certain that the outfit of the first image is a part of "Nesarama's Works". I cannot remember which outfit in the set it is, and I just upgraded to Windows 7 from XP, so I'm still trying to get everything together and working. If I manage to figure it out before you, I'll be sure to post.

Both Nihaoma and Mudchop are right.

Parts from the 'Wadjet' outfit (plus the inevitable Tona 'Shadow Walker' belt) have been used for a mash-up Nesarama calls 'Kinesin's Legs'.

It's part of this mod:

That hairstyle Nailflan is using is a KKK (KumaKumaKokuma) hair, #010. It's included in Modular Beautiful People.

If for some reason you don't want to install that whole package just for one hairstyle, here are the hair files. Both normal and x117 size.

KKK Hair 010.rar

Both Nihaoma and Mudchop are right.

Parts from the 'Wadjet' outfit (plus the inevitable Tona 'Shadow Walker' belt) have been used for a mash-up Nesarama calls 'Kinesin's Legs'.

It's part of this mod: attachicon.gifNesarama_Works_Collection_v1.rar

That hairstyle Nailflan is using is a KKK (KumaKumaKokuma) hair, #010. It's included in Modular Beautiful People.

If for some reason you don't want to install that whole package just for one hairstyle, here are the hair files. Both normal and x117 size.

attachicon.gifKKK Hair 010.rar

Much thanks! Didn't expect a reply so fast and accurate.