A mod that prevents sims of same gender from initiating sex on their own.

Trying to make a household with two women and five men in a polygamous relationship, but my ideal setting involve orgies / gang-bangs involving at least one of the women in the center. Yet, two of the men suddenly began boning each other right after moving in. I'm not anti-gay or anything, but just trying to create my preferable scenario. I'd like to know if there exists a mod that prevents sims of the same gender from hooking up for sex unless initiated by the player.

You need to prevent them? Something must be different with your WW settings. In a previous playthrough, I used to have autonomous lesbian sex happening all the time, but it hasn't happened at all in my current game. I have a household that's had seven women and one man in it for about 150 in-game days (not necessarily the same women the whole time), and there has not been a single occasion when one of the women initiated sex with another. I also have a Club (using the Get Together framework) with perks that turn up the Flirty mood in the area, so people end up having autonomous sex a lot during club gatherings, and I've never seen a single same-sex interaction there either. How often does it happen with you?

A couple times a day. Granted, I did edit everyone's romantic relationship up in order to get them to accept orgies, before I realized I could just disable relationships from being a factor in whether or not a sim would accept sex. Pretty sure they started to bone each other before I did this though. I could try to reduce their romance again and get back to you.

7 hours ago, JaminJosh said:

Have you deactivated the ability to have sex across all genders? It is a setting in WW. If you have and they are still "boning" each other you might just be at the mercy of the universe trying to tell you to stop worrying about who is boning who... 

Sounds promising. I haven't explored all the settings to their entirety it seems. I'll give that a go next time I boot the game up. Thanks for the tip :)

On 8/6/2020 at 12:26 PM, Lamadi said:

Trying to make a household with two women and five men in a polygamous relationship, but my ideal setting involve orgies / gang-bangs involving at least one of the women in the center. Yet, two of the men suddenly began boning each other right after moving in. I'm not anti-gay or anything, but just trying to create my preferable scenario. I'd like to know if there exists a mod that prevents sims of the same gender from hooking up for sex unless initiated by the player.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships#/relationships-gender-preference/ <<<< Cheat codes for your issue 

Sex Settings/Cheats:
Always Accept: (1 Bar uses gender rules)(2 bars may ignore gender for group sex?)
Manual NPC Sex Switch: On
Change Sex Location Anywhere Switch:(ON)
Global Instant Undressing: OFF (If/when using the other WW undressing options)
/Advanced Cheats:
Sims Needs Decay: ON
Sex Relationship Impact Switch: Disable unless you want romance gains from sex acts.  
Sex Privacy Switch: OFF (ON will restrict WW autonomy to private locations only)
All Other Sex Reaction Switches: OFF 

Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings:

Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON
*(NEW)Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings/Advanced Interaction Settings: Respect Gender Preference: ON

These will prevent the global free for all with WW gender settings.

Then use the WW commands mentioned in above post to change individual sims gender preferences instead of WW global settings.

You can also use MCCC to check and/or change each sims gender preferences on the fly.

Note: Only sims set for BI sexual genders will participate in 3p, 4p, or orgies now.

The obvious disadvantage for some is that in order to have WW autonomous group sex you will have to put up with random MM and FF sex too.