CBBE Pubic Hair Overlays for LooksMenu

CBBE Pubic Hair Overlays for LooksMenu

View File

Description

Surely I'm not the first one to do this, right? Right???? This game came out like, 20 years ago, come on people.

Well anyways, this is a small handful of pubic hair overlays for LooksMenu made around the CBBE body. Because making a hard commitment to changing textures for all actors is scary and doing it in the character creator is way better. Probably works on other bodies that aren't CBBE, but I didn't put this together with anything else in mind. Make sure you have F4SE and looksmenu, or else this is liable to not work or destroy your game or something maybe probably idk. Should be mod manager compatible, or you know, just drop the data folder in the archive into your root game folder.

The Styles

Au Naturel - A full(ish) bush, wastelander signature

Bikini Trim - A mostly full bush with the sides trimmed off

Landing Strip - You know what this is

Low Fuzz - A short patch of peach fuzz

Patchy - Note to self, spend less time in radioactive vats

Reid - Inspired by a famous, ahem, entertainer

3 hours ago, SenseiBlack said:

I tested it with Fusion Girl and it works pretty well.

Although I wish the overlays were better quality.

Thanks for sharing!

Yeah, I had hoped they would be better quality too lol. I actually had made some better quality textures, but goofed while interpolating them, resulting in yucky artifacts, so I scrapped them. Normally I don't see my character closely enough for it to be a bother, however I may redo them and update this later on.

20 hours ago, ygcxsw said:

Yeah, I had hoped they would be better quality too lol. I actually had made some better quality textures, but goofed while interpolating them, resulting in yucky artifacts, so I scrapped them. Normally I don't see my character closely enough for it to be a bother, however I may redo them and update this later on.

I'd love to find some good 8k textures and add a script that changes the overlays progressively every few days, like it's growing. (For more immersion) ?

23 hours ago, GimmeBACON said:

Any chance for an esl file in the future?

idk how to do that but I can look into it. I'm sure it isn't difficult, the esp is basically empty and a waste of a slot in the 255 cap.

13 hours ago, SenseiBlack said:

I'd love to find some good 8k textures and add a script that changes the overlays progressively every few days, like it's growing. (For more immersion) ?

wish I knew. there was a mod like that for skyrim IIRC, and I know theres other mods for fallout 4 that use scripts to apply overlays. but I'm not the one who knows about papyrus and that kind of stuff :/

3 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

I can't find the overlays in looksmenu. Tried every branch of the menu tree. Where are these supposed to be found?

I use MO2. Tried placing this mod last in the load order and lifting the plugin priority. No success. ?

go to body and select overlays. it should be right there. then you'll have to select "add"

OK, it worked.  Thanks. I didn't have brain enough to click "add."

It looks a bit different with fusion girl, compared to your screenshots. Everything's lower, meaning the landing strip is a bit shorter etc. Not that it's a bad thing ;)

Thank you for making this mod. It's actually a bit weird that no-one has done this before you did. This is LL after all...

23 hours ago, davejam said:

There is an overlay mod for Skyrim called "Tit Kit" Instead of pubic hairstyles there's different shapes of nipples. 

oh i figured thats what you meant. I could uh, look into it, thats not a bad idea.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
On 8/3/2020 at 9:34 PM, ygcxsw said:

Surely I'm not the first one to do this, right? Right???? This game came out like, 20 years ago, come on people.

Well it wasn't when you posted that, its very close to 20 now however.  Its AAF that surprises me, very few options that I can find, like I like having the ability to have jewelry and other things remain on during sex, which sexout and sexlab allowed, while AAF, its buck naked.  I think one can put pieces of clothing back on during the sex scene but that's story breaking or whatever.  But I'm new to the game so maybe I just haven't found the right button to hit to get to AAF's settings.  

6 hours ago, Deviancy said:

Well it wasn't when you posted that, its very close to 20 now however.  Its AAF that surprises me, very few options that I can find, like I like having the ability to have jewelry and other things remain on during sex, which sexout and sexlab allowed, while AAF, its buck naked.  I think one can put pieces of clothing back on during the sex scene but that's story breaking or whatever.  But I'm new to the game so maybe I just haven't found the right button to hit to get to AAF's settings.