Slaver's Camp

View File

Once Commonwealth minutemen prison fort to house the worst raiders. When hard times fell upon the minutemen the prisoners overpowered them and claimed this fort for themselves. Now one of the major centers of the slave trade in the Commonwealth Slaver's Camp produces some of the finest slaves caps can buy. Will you be up to the task of running as Slaver's Camp overseer? This is very much a work in progress.  This just a settlement mod in the middle of the map with impregnable high walls. Slaver's camp comes with a  farm to put slaves to work, a place to set up your own slave auctions scenarios, and a brothel and stripper stage with idle dance markers(they should work this time!!!) and a player home on the top floor. Did I mention cages! CAGES EVERYWHERE!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/02/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fallout 4 and all its DLC

This mod was designed to be used with

This mod uses only vanilla assets with some dance animations. For best results I would try it with a new game. Only problem I ran into was using Better Landscape Grass it reset the camp back to the default landscape. So if you use this mod set the SlaversCamp.esp to overwrite Better Landscape Grass. If you come across any problems or bugs please message me or report them here.

This is great with some problems still present. It would be nicer if it's a slave bunker or hatch to make the location inconspicuous to avoid messing up with the wasteland I think. Kinda like similar to the New Vegas slave hatch  mod or maybe like the Mechanist's Lair. It's nice to see someone adding things for the Just Business mod.

37 minutes ago, Starfire12 said:

Whenever I try "view file", I get sent to a page that just says:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2D161/2

Yep, the author took it down (here and on nexus), ostensibly while fixing some bugs, We're all hoping a working version is uploaded soon.

In the meantime,, if you're looking for a settlement in a similar vein, I've really enjoyed https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19640