Just some funny glitches I encountered in the past few months

These are either issues that could be solved, had the problem mod deleted, or otherwise were only very brief skyrim weirdness.  But it struck me as funny so I decided I'd post the pics here.  Some unsolved mysteries of Skyrim:

1. Dude decided to dip into the floor a bit.  No armor was equipped to him and next time I saw him he was back to normal.  Has been since.  Never figured out the cause.

Spoiler

1665890493_Unsolved1.png.abe12b8ee3f38fab947145463c971c2a.png

2. An easy fix now that I'm getting better with bodyslide and outfit studio, but I haven't seen an armor break like this in a while.  I built it properly and everything but still broken for some reason.  I'll fix it eventually.

Spoiler

337601138_Unsolved2.png.9f0455bea5694c3194a40410d65a37fe.png

3. On the other hand I'm not the best with bodyslide and outfit studio.  Ever break an outfit so bad this happened? (Yes the previous pic was just setup for this hilariously bad attempt)

Spoiler

116926111_Unsolved3.png.55c3e2a47acc612f5040b6aa236973a0.png

4.  You okay Parthanax?

Spoiler

588116515_Parthanax2.png.103a38bb84bfb5e7dd037c6e55a12ba3.png

Spoiler

1591776718_Youokayparthanax.png.16861297d3ae7698aa472c1e9c173a04.png

That's in on my funny pictures.  The rest of my stuff would be actual stuff that needs fixing or just character poses.  Just thought I'd share these ^-^

First picture: Irrelevant - the man is made of wood! ;)

Second picture: It would be good to know what it normally looks like, I suspect the whole thing should be a little lower - so nipples are not free.

Third picture: The Nif is missing.

Fourth and fifth picture: Who finds the mistake? What about it, what did I miss?

22 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

First picture: Irrelevant - the man is made of wood! ;)

Second picture: It would be good to know what it normally looks like, I suspect the whole thing should be a little lower - so nipples are not free.

Third picture: The Nif is missing.

Fourth and fifth picture: Who finds the mistake? What about it, what did I miss?

None of these are actual real problems. Just some stuff I found funny.  Although just to clarify some things:

1. He still shouldn't be below ground randomly.

2. It's not that the outfit should be lower, but that the breast part is for some reason clipping through.  Simple fix, just found it funny given how the rest of the outfit fits perfectly.

3. Actually the nif was there.  I just really screwed something else up in my attempts to convert an outfit lol.

4 and 5.  Parthanax is standing on air facing the word wall, rather than standing on the word wall facing the player.  It only happened once so far, but it's one of those things that struck me as "classic skyrim shenanigans" ^-^