Fairy Tail 2020 Mods

2 hours ago, Misaki Ki said:

Can you show me a comparison of current and what it originally was?

It's a strange one, I remember myself it did look like picture 1 if you used the files for the black or white ones regardless, then later in the game i thought i was going crazy to be honest it looks like picture 2.

Im really not sure how this could be, unless for some reason in the early game it looks like picture 1 or it could happen in only certain battles?

EDIT:

I just made a new game save and started again until i could change the outfits and went into a battle and it was the full shot like picture 1.

so i confirm that something in the later game changes the view of this and makes it look like picture 2 unfortunatly. Have no idea what it is or why :(

Spoiler

Spoiler

image.png.c9bc500c3ed59c9d4c4c41d3c2276ba2.pngFAIRY TAIL 2020-08-12 12-23-39_Moment.jpg

57 minutes ago, dh186 said:

It's a strange one, I remember myself it did look like picture 1 if you used the files for the black or white ones regardless, then later in the game i thought i was going crazy to be honest it looks like picture 2.

Im really not sure how this could be, unless for some reason in the early game it looks like picture 1 or it could happen in only certain battles?

EDIT:

I just made a new game save and started again until i could change the outfits and went into a battle and it was the full shot like picture 1.

so i confirm that something in the later game changes the view of this and makes it look like picture 2 unfortunatly. Have no idea what it is or why :(

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

image.png.c9bc500c3ed59c9d4c4c41d3c2276ba2.pngFAIRY TAIL 2020-08-12 12-23-39_Moment.jpg

I was thinking that maybe it was the last update that changed things, but after a first glance I only really see DLC changes to the camera and skill related XMLs. If it just changes normally through progress in-game, we might be able to revert it - but it's something to go on the pile of stuff needed for this game. I can't confirm it just yet.

58 minutes ago, Misaki Ki said:

I was thinking that maybe it was the last update that changed things, but after a first glance I only really see DLC changes to the camera and skill related XMLs. If it just changes normally through progress in-game, we might be able to revert it - but it's something to go on the pile of stuff needed for this game. I can't confirm it just yet.

I thought that too maybe with the update patch they may of done it, but i even got a copy of the game without any patches and loaded my save in the later game and it was like picture 2 still, that's what made me think it was changed after a point in the game like you say.

maybe when the Skill is upgraded for the 3rd/4th/5th time it changes then? or could it just be when there is more people in the party? i really dont know, hopefully someone will figure this one out.

Its annoying too, Its like another censor is in the game somewhere that changes this view on purpose, when i comapre the two, even the view of the weapon is gone with the heart, and also the ear ring with the heart is not visible in the 2nd animation, everything about it is just worse.

1 hour ago, dh186 said:

I thought that too maybe with the update patch they may of done it, but i even got a copy of the game without any patches and loaded my save in the later game and it was like picture 2 still, that's what made me think it was changed after a point in the game like you say.

maybe when the Skill is upgraded for the 3rd/4th/5th time it changes then? or could it just be when there is more people in the party? i really dont know, hopefully someone will figure this one out.

Its annoying too, Its like another censor is in the game somewhere that changes this view on purpose, when i comapre the two, even the view of the weapon is gone with the heart, and also the ear ring with the heart is not visible in the 2nd animation, everything about it is just worse.

Testing if it changes each stage would be very helpful.

Also not-so-fun fact, having any folder named 'FAIRY TAIL' opened in explorer prevents the game from being launched. I thought it was just the relevant game folders, but nope, any folder named that on any drive. It isn't case sensitive, so 'FaIRY TaIL' or 'fairy tail' prevents the game from being launched.

1 hour ago, Misaki Ki said:

Testing if it changes each stage would be very helpful.

Also not-so-fun fact, having any folder named 'FAIRY TAIL' opened in explorer prevents the game from being launched. I thought it was just the relevant game folders, but nope, any folder named that on any drive. It isn't case sensitive, so 'FaIRY TaIL' or 'fairy tail' prevents the game from being launched.

I have found it. I used Fling Trainer to activate Infinite exp on Lucy on my new game save.

The skill is called 'Fleuve d'etoiles' and on the 3rd time it upgrades it changes and its called 'True Fleuve d'etoiles'

Im guessing this is when it changes the animation to the one in picture 2 which is far worse. When i go into battle now, it is like picture 2.

Do you think we can edit that back to use the animations from when the skill is called 'Fleuve d'etoiles' in its 1st and 2nd form? or something else that will show the animations for the 1st skill form

Im not exactly sure what level that skill changes but its early on i think.

5 hours ago, dh186 said:

EDIT:

Hide contents

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Misaki Ki said:

Actually the reason the camera angle later in the game is changed is because most of the spells in the game level up at certain character levels. The default whip attack (what you start with) has the camera angle from picture 1 but after unlocking the "True" version of the whip attack, the camera angle changes to what is seen in the second picture.

Just throwing in my two cents as someone who has 100%'d the game on patch 1.0.0. The camera angles used for every move in the game get changed or altered as those skills get leveled up (though not every skill gets level ups, sadly). Gray's Ice-Make Hammer Unlimited for example has a different camera angle than the two versions of the spell before that.

2 hours ago, Boyishdude said:

Actually the reason the camera angle later in the game is changed is because most of the spells in the game level up at certain character levels. The default whip attack (what you start with) has the camera angle from picture 1 but after unlocking the "True" version of the whip attack, the camera angle changes to what is seen in the second picture.

Just throwing in my two cents as someone who has 100%'d the game on patch 1.0.0. The camera angles used for every move in the game get changed or altered as those skills get leveled up (though not every skill gets level ups, sadly). Gray's Ice-Make Hammer Unlimited for example has a different camera angle than the two versions of the spell before that.

You're right i think but still hopefully its not to hard and possible for someone to make the change for Lucy so when you use the move it uses the scenes from before it upgrades to the 'true' version.

and i am a noob and guessing here that the file that needs to be changed is in MASTER>CMN>fixed_data>skill_action>skill_action.xml or MASTER>CMN>GameData>CameraData>CameraData.xml buti have no idea which part or if im even correct.

I hope someone here with more experience will help

4 hours ago, Ikaros473 said:

Is there a way to convert all the g1t files into .dds at the same time? Im using gust tools and it seems to only take 1 g1t at a time

I just noticed gust_tools doesn't handle directories or certain g1ts with this game very well. It's worth making an issue about it on it's github. I'll do it later when I get the chance.

1 hour ago, Ikaros473 said:

Managed to find another lucy texture that has not been uncensored on this thread yet. Its her dlc new anime season costume. 

Reveal hidden contents

858816419_lucyuncensor.png.bbfff0d9744c1dd8bf64213fc8b161b7.png

0xa746035c.g1t 682.73 kB · 0 downloads

It wasn't included in the g1ts I threw out (I overlooked it), but it is very much included in the recent mod I made.

On that note, here is Erza's Uncensor for 3Dmigoto.

Erza Uncensor (3Dmigoto).zip

I was against it at first, but I'll go ahead and include the WIP version of 3Dmigoto that's floating around in this thread. It's detailed here, but basically @fraggerman built it from the latest on github and elements from DoAXVV.

In short: Extract 3Dmigoto to the game's directory. Add mods into the mod folder.

3Dmigoto - FairyTail.zip

I unlocked all girls except Mirajane now so I am going to finish the uncensor. I am holding back the new 3Dmigoto zip because I want to have all affected shaders in there this time so I don't have to update it all the time. But since every girl basically has another shader I have to add for some costume I needed all the girls first. Mirajane I will have to swap models for but I didn't want to also do that for Kagura and Sherria as well.

3 hours ago, fraggerman said:

I unlocked all girls except Mirajane now so I am going to finish the uncensor. I am holding back the new 3Dmigoto zip because I want to have all affected shaders in there this time so I don't have to update it all the time. But since every girl basically has another shader I have to add for some costume I needed all the girls first. Mirajane I will have to swap models for but I didn't want to also do that for Kagura and Sherria as well.

Agree.

Would you mind including Lucy's thigh-less bunny suit mod as well?

Thank you

37 minutes ago, fraggerman said:

I also finished the uncensor mod for the base game. I included every playable female character except lucy and erza since @Misaki Ki already released these two.

So many versions of mods added on this forum im struggling to find the newest versions.  i just downloaded the ones you added to remove the censoring, but when im looking for the Lucy & Erza incensor ones by @Misaki Ki im not sure if i have the correct one. The one i have for Lucy & Erza either attempt to make them nude or only uncensors there base outfit and not all there outfits.

is that all we have for Lucy & Erza at the moment? an uncensor for just there default outfit?

5 minutes ago, xnajoe said:

So many versions of mods added on this forum im struggling to find the newest versions.  i just downloaded the ones you added to remove the censoring, but when im looking for the Lucy & Erza incensor ones by @Misaki Ki im not sure if i have the correct one. The one i have for Lucy & Erza either attempt to make them nude or only uncensors there base outfit and not all there outfits.

is that all we have for Lucy & Erza at the moment? an uncensor for just there default outfit?

Its not that they are newer, they just started working with 3DMigoto, This post here was everything included up until that point and was using a different method that re imported files and contained files for Lucy, Erza, Wendy and others i really dont know.

The new posts are using 3dMigoto, you can just put that in the root of the game and add the new files in the Mods folder. No one released a complete one because i think Misaki Ki did Lucy and Erza and then fraggerman released one just after with the other uncensors for Wendy, Sherria, Juvia, Mirajane and Kagura. Just download them all and put in the Mods folder and you are up to date.

And to clarify there is not any nude mods available that i am aware of, these are uncensors because it removes the black shadows only and it should be on all the outfits that there would be a black shadow.

18 minutes ago, dh186 said:

And to clarify there is not any nude mods available that i am aware of, these are uncensors because it removes the black shadows only and it should be on all the outfits that there would be a black shadow.

There were some up until now. I had some meshes uploaded to test with 3DMigoto. I removed them all now because I am redoing them properly. I had Lucy and Erza in a Barbie model without genitals. The meshes were not great though.

48 minutes ago, xnajoe said:

The only thing I have up now is the base mod and uncensor. For anything else people will need to actually read the posts before downloading. I can't do everything for you.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I have figured it out. When Lucy's Skill 'Fleuve d'etoiles' upgrades to 'True Fleuve d'etoiles' the camera changes to what is picture 2 and i feel that most would want it still to look like picture 1 and i have seen someone say that the uncensor mod did not work because of the later game skill showing less of Lucy.

Anyway if you want to change and see picture 1 you must edit MASTER>CMN>fixed_data>skill_action>skill_action.xml

and change   <elem skill_action_id="ACTION_0054" skill_id="SKILL_LUCY_18" skill_camera_id="SKILL_LUCY_18"

To:                 <elem skill_action_id="ACTION_0054" skill_id="SKILL_LUCY_18" skill_camera_id="SKILL_LUCY_04"

You will need to use gust tools to edit the file.

EDIT: I also included my own skill_action.xml which you can you just download and replace, Make a backup of course just in case.

Thanks for fraggerman for saying it was that file and making me check more in detail to experiment :)

gust.rar

skill_action.xml.e

2 hours ago, fraggerman said:

OK, here is the basemod for now. It should have everything enabled or set to what it should be to work with it. If anything is missing let me know so I can add it.

I also finished the uncensor mod for the base game. I included every playable female character(and all their costumes) except lucy and erza since @Misaki Ki already released these two. I'll add the DLC characters at a later time.

To install extract the basemod zip into your FairyTail directory.

Extract any other mod into the Mods folder.

Credits for most of the basemod functionality go to @ausgeek. I copied a lot of his stuff into this base mod.

I will keep this post updated with everything I put out and link to here.

FAIRY_TAIL_basemod.zip 2.76 MB · 23 downloads Skin_Decensor.zip 2.1 MB · 23 downloads

So Im using 3DMigoto with Lucy and Erza mod, what exactly does this mod contain new if not Lucy and Erza, hows it differ? Is the basemod an updated version and I can just overwrite 3DMigoto? Sry if its a dumb question.

Am i the only one getting confused now?, just so many files uploaded here that work differently and are in different stages of development. I am glad to see so many people working on it and im sure one day soon it will pay off but for now im just so confused. 

At the moment i have the base mod & the skin decensor from @fraggerman that works by using a mod folder and allows us to add new and turn them on/off while the game is still running.

Then for Lucy & Erza i have a mod that @dh186 shared that uses a rdbtool tool to edit the game files to use a mod from @Misaki Ki but this way doesn't allow us to turn them on/off or add new ones during gameplay.

But using them both has given me the girls uncencored in most of there outfits, i think. So thats good but id love to see a complete mod that has all the girls with all there outfits uncensored using the mod folder version rather than the rdbtool method that way we dont have to alter the games files and there easy to turn off or uninstall if needed.

Once thats done, id love to see a nude mode for them too. Also thanks for all the work you are doing its really good to see all the work and effort thats been put in to this.

28 minutes ago, xnajoe said:

Am i the only one getting confused now?, just so many files uploaded here that work differently and are in different stages of development. I am glad to see so many people working on it and im sure one day soon it will pay off but for now im just so confused. 

At the moment i have the base mod & the skin decensor from @fraggerman that works by using a mod folder and allows us to add new and turn them on/off while the game is still running.

Then for Lucy & Erza i have a mod that @dh186 shared that uses a rdbtool tool to edit the game files to use a mod from @Misaki Ki but this way doesn't allow us to turn them on/off or add new ones during gameplay.

But using them both has given me the girls uncencored in most of there outfits, i think. So thats good but id love to see a complete mod that has all the girls with all there outfits uncensored using the mod folder version rather than the rdbtool method that way we dont have to alter the games files and there easy to turn off or uninstall if needed.

Once thats done, id love to see a nude mode for them too. Also thanks for all the work you are doing its really good to see all the work and effort thats been put in to this.

you don't need the rdbtool anymore for the decensor, only the base mod(in the game folder) + skin decensor from fraggerman and lucy/erza(2 separate file) from misaki ki(all 3 in the mods folder), the erza(3d migoto) file is in page 8 and lucy(3d migoto) file in page 7.