Fairy Tail 2020 Mods

2 hours ago, xnajoe said:

Am i the only one getting confused now?, just so many files uploaded here that work differently and are in different stages of development. I am glad to see so many people working on it and im sure one day soon it will pay off but for now im just so confused. 

At the moment i have the base mod & the skin decensor from @fraggerman that works by using a mod folder and allows us to add new and turn them on/off while the game is still running.

Then for Lucy & Erza i have a mod that @dh186 shared that uses a rdbtool tool to edit the game files to use a mod from @Misaki Ki but this way doesn't allow us to turn them on/off or add new ones during gameplay.

But using them both has given me the girls uncencored in most of there outfits, i think. So thats good but id love to see a complete mod that has all the girls with all there outfits uncensored using the mod folder version rather than the rdbtool method that way we dont have to alter the games files and there easy to turn off or uninstall if needed.

Once thats done, id love to see a nude mode for them too. Also thanks for all the work you are doing its really good to see all the work and effort thats been put in to this.

Just forget about the rdbtool method for this, it was okay when these mods where not here but since fraggerman and misaki ki have released uncensor mods today using the new method then everyone should use this > go to fraggermans post, download the basemod and place in root of the game, download skin decensor mods and put them in the mods folder.

Download other mods from misaki ki posts for lucy and erza. That is complete for now, your mods folder should contain folders for:

Wendy

Sherria

Mirajane

Lucy

Kagura

Juvia

Erza

No tights bunny lucy mod

The rbdtool only removed the black shadows. so if you used that you dont need to worry about turning them off or on and you can still use the new method because it will overwrite the rdbtool files you replaced anyway.

If you want to see lucy's pantyshot after her skill upgrades you can see this post

That is all the mods that have been posted here for now, fraggerman already said i think he would maybe look at the others girls when the DLC is here and as for a nude mod hopefully that is possible, fraggerman is also working on something like that i think. But you never know who might post something, just got to read and follow the thread.

30 minutes ago, skizzat93 said:

you don't need the rdbtool anymore for the decensor, only the base mod(in the game folder) + skin decensor from fraggerman and lucy/erza(2 separate file) from misaki ki(all 3 in the mods folder), the erza(3d migoto) file is in page 8 and lucy(3d migoto) file in page 7.

Ah ok thank you, that makes it a lot better doing the mods this way, and now i have all of them uncensored thanks for the tip :)

16 minutes ago, dh186 said:

Just forget about the rdbtool method for this, it was okay when these mods where not here but since fraggerman and misaki ki have released uncensor mods today using the new method then everyone should use this > go to fraggermans post, download the basemod and place in root of the game, download skin decensor mods and put them in the mods folder.

Download other mods from misaki ki posts for lucy and erza. That is complete for now, your mod folder should contain folders for:

Wendy

Sherria

Mirajane

Lucy

Kagura

Juvia

Erza

No tights bunny lucy mod

The rbdtool only removed the black shadows. so if you used that you dont need to worry about turning them off or on and you can still use the new method because it will overwrite the rdbtool files you replaced anyway.

If you want to see lucy's pantyshot after her skill upgrades you can see this post

That is all the mods that have been posted here for now, fraggerman already said i think he would maybe look at the others girls when the DLC is here and as for a nude mod hopefully that is possible, fraggerman is also working on something like that i think. But you never know who might post something, just got to read and follow the thread.

Thank you, this is a nice explanation and useful as you linked to all the mods that were needed.

3 hours ago, dh186 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

image.png.c9bc500c3ed59c9d4c4c41d3c2276ba2.pngFAIRY TAIL 2020-08-12 12-23-39_Moment.jpg

I have figured it out. When Lucy's Skill 'Fleuve d'etoiles' upgrades to 'True Fleuve d'etoiles' the camera changes to what is picture 2 and i feel that most would want it still to look like picture 1 and i have seen someone say that the uncensor mod did not work because of the later game skill showing less of Lucy.

Anyway if you want to change and see picture 1 you must edit MASTER>CMN>fixed_data>skill_action>skill_action.xml

and change   <elem skill_action_id="ACTION_0054" skill_id="SKILL_LUCY_18" skill_camera_id="SKILL_LUCY_18"

To:                 <elem skill_action_id="ACTION_0054" skill_id="SKILL_LUCY_18" skill_camera_id="SKILL_LUCY_04"

You will need to use gust tools to edit the file.

EDIT: I also included my own skill_action.xml which you can you just copy and paste, Make a backup of course just in case.

Thanks for fraggerman for saying it was that file and making me check more in detail to experiment :)

gust.rar 426.13 kB · 7 downloads

skill_action.xml.e 618.39 kB · 4 downloads

How do i edit the file, i downloaded the gust file but none of the files in there seem to do anything? when i open them looks like a cmd opens quickly and then closes its self down.

Just now, xnajoe said:

How do i edit the file, i downloaded the gust file but none of the files in there seem to do anything? when i open them looks like a cmd opens quickly and then closes its self down.

place the gust files into the folder with the xml file you want to edit, and drag the file you want to edit into gust_enc. It will give you a new file you can edit on notepad or similar, edit and save and then drag the file you just edited into gust_enc again. see changes in game

5 minutes ago, dh186 said:

place the gust files into the folder with the xml file you want to edit, and drag the file you want to edit into gust_enc. It will give you a new file you can edit on notepad or similar, edit and save and then drag the file you just edited into gust_enc again. see changes in game

sorry im new to all this, where can i find the xml file? all i can see in the games root are either .bin or .rdb files?

6 minutes ago, xnajoe said:

sorry im new to all this, where can i find the xml file? all i can see in the games root are either .bin or .rdb files?

In the post i said Anyway if you want to change and see picture 1 you must edit MASTER>CMN>fixed_data>skill_action>skill_action.xml

i also included my own file that you need for this change, its the only change i made to the file so you dont need to do this yourself unless the file i included does not work for some reason, thats why i said make a backup just incase. all you need to do is go to that directory and replace the file skill_action.xml with the one in my post.

I was playing with the camera to allow panty shot when you want but nothing for now, I was able only to modify the changing room camera so that you can zoom in more, just place this file in (MASTER\CMN\fixed_data\costume_change) remember to make a copy of the original before copying this. 

for those intrested in what I did, I just lowered the value from 180 to 75 in the minimum distance, any lower and the character disappear.

costume_change.xml.e

1 hour ago, dh186 said:

In the post i said Anyway if you want to change and see picture 1 you must edit MASTER>CMN>fixed_data>skill_action>skill_action.xml

i also included my own file that you need for this change, its the only change i made to the file so you dont need to do this yourself unless the file i included does not work for some reason, thats why i said make a backup just incase. all you need to do is go to that directory and replace the file skill_action.xml with the one in my post.

Ah yes sorry i have worked it out, it was been dumb. With others in the past talking about editing and extract other files i assumed that the folder path you mentioned was locked inside one of the rdb files in Motor folder.

Now that i have read it again, after you pointed it out i realized what i had to do and was able to mod it my self.

Thanks you for the help, and sorry i was been dumb there for a moment!

1 hour ago, skizzat93 said:

I was playing with the camera to allow panty shot when you want but nothing for now, I was able only to modify the changing room camera so that you can zoom in more, just place this file in (MASTER\CMN\fixed_data\costume_change) remember to make a copy of the original before copying this. 

for those intrested in what I did, I just lowered the value from 180 to 75 in the minimum distance, any lower and the character disappear.

costume_change.xml.e 8.77 kB · 4 downloads

Oh cool, also can i just confirm this is what you changed...

This>  <elem costume_id="COSTUME_CHANGE_COMMON" base_height="120" base_distance="280" max_height="160" min_height="80" max_distance="380" min_distance="180" />

To this> <elem costume_id="COSTUME_CHANGE_COMMON" base_height="120" base_distance="280" max_height="160" min_height="80" max_distance="380" min_distance="75" />

Id like to have a go myself, its fun learning to do this kind of thing.

12 minutes ago, xnajoe said:

Oh cool, also can i just confirm this is what you changed...

This>  <elem costume_id="COSTUME_CHANGE_COMMON" base_height="120" base_distance="280" max_height="160" min_height="80" max_distance="380" min_distance="180" />

To this> <elem costume_id="COSTUME_CHANGE_COMMON" base_height="120" base_distance="280" max_height="160" min_height="80" max_distance="380" min_distance="75" />

Id like to have a go myself, its fun learning to do this kind of thing.

no, I changed each character just to be sure, I don't know if the "COSTUME_CHANGE_COMMON" is used for NPC or other things and didn't want to cause problem.

<elem costume_id="COSTUME_CHANGE_LUCY" character_id="CHARACTER_LUCY" voice_change_1_id="LUCY_057" voice_change_2_id="LUCY_058" voice_bot_1_id="LUCY_059" voice_bot_2_id="LUCY_060" voice_rot_1_id="LUCY_061" voice_rot_2_id="LUCY_062" voice_top_1_id="LUCY_063" voice_top_2_id="LUCY_064" base_height="120" base_distance="280" max_height="160" min_height="80" max_distance="380" min_distance="180" />

to:

<elem costume_id="COSTUME_CHANGE_LUCY" character_id="CHARACTER_LUCY" voice_change_1_id="LUCY_057" voice_change_2_id="LUCY_058" voice_bot_1_id="LUCY_059" voice_bot_2_id="LUCY_060" voice_rot_1_id="LUCY_061" voice_rot_2_id="LUCY_062" voice_top_1_id="LUCY_063" voice_top_2_id="LUCY_064" base_height="120" base_distance="280" max_height="160" min_height="80" max_distance="380" min_distance="75" />

btw I found the camera for the skill pose but if you change that the game breaks and doesn't let you load a save anymore.... :(

4 minutes ago, skizzat93 said:

no, I changed each character just to be sure, I don't know if the "COSTUME_CHANGE_COMMON" is used for NPC or other things and didn't want to cause problem.

<elem costume_id="COSTUME_CHANGE_LUCY" character_id="CHARACTER_LUCY" voice_change_1_id="LUCY_057" voice_change_2_id="LUCY_058" voice_bot_1_id="LUCY_059" voice_bot_2_id="LUCY_060" voice_rot_1_id="LUCY_061" voice_rot_2_id="LUCY_062" voice_top_1_id="LUCY_063" voice_top_2_id="LUCY_064" base_height="120" base_distance="280" max_height="160" min_height="80" max_distance="380" min_distance="180" />

to:

<elem costume_id="COSTUME_CHANGE_LUCY" character_id="CHARACTER_LUCY" voice_change_1_id="LUCY_057" voice_change_2_id="LUCY_058" voice_bot_1_id="LUCY_059" voice_bot_2_id="LUCY_060" voice_rot_1_id="LUCY_061" voice_rot_2_id="LUCY_062" voice_top_1_id="LUCY_063" voice_top_2_id="LUCY_064" base_height="120" base_distance="280" max_height="160" min_height="80" max_distance="380" min_distance="75" />

btw I found the camera for the skill pose but if you change that the game breaks and doesn't let you load a save anymore.... :(

ok i think i understand, so you changed all the min_distance="180" to min_distance="75" 

Ok so just to clarify, with the mod now the folder structure should be like:

Mods\<charactername>

or do we need to preserve the Skin_Decensor folder? Coz Erza and Lucy from @Misaki Ki has a 'Fairy Glitter (Uncensor Mod)' folder. Is that needed?

18 minutes ago, KS212 said:

Mods\<charactername>

or do we need to preserve the Skin_Decensor folder? Coz Erza and Lucy from @Misaki Ki has a 'Fairy Glitter (Uncensor Mod)' folder. Is that needed?

You're right Mods\<charactername> - This is how i have it anyway and everything is working.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Capture.PNG

11 minutes ago, KS212 said:

Mods\<charactername>

They contain different characters. They'll likely be merged in the future at some point, but you'll need both as of right now.

A little caveat. The Skin_Decensor mod is still set to the default priority, so it will conflict with other mods currently (at the default priority) if you wish to add other stuff in the future. I suggested that the priority be changed to -1, but it's currently pending.

5 minutes ago, dh186 said:

You're right Mods\<charactername>

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.PNG

It just needs to be in the mod folder, the actual structure doesn't matter much. One folder with one ini, pretty much.

1 hour ago, JDorian3 said:

I've noticed that the mods folder method causes the character outlines to disappear. 

Is there anyway to fix this? 

in the d3dx.ini, comment out everything under: 

[ShaderOverrideClothesBlackOutline]
[ShaderOverrideClothesBlackOutline2]

1 hour ago, JDorian3 said:

I've noticed that the mods folder method causes the character outlines to disappear. 

Is there anyway to fix this? 

That's handled in the d3dx.ini.

; Costume Black Outline
hash = bc042ce8c563d1eb
handling = skip

; Costume Black Outline
hash = 80173a9c37184533
handling = skip

If you delete or comment these out you will have outlines back. I skip these shaders because with them on any mesh edits are basically impossible. The black outlines are actually the same characters but a bit larger and completely black. If I delete a skirt for example there will be the bigger black skirt left over. Easy way out was just deleting the shader rendering it.

1 hour ago, Misaki Ki said:

A little caveat. The Skin_Decensor mod is still set to the default priority, so it will conflict with other mods currently (at the default priority) if you wish to add other stuff in the future. I suggested that the priority be changed to -1, but it's currently pending.

I reduced the priority. New zip added to the post. If you overwrite the same texture it won't cause a conflict but don't come whining that it won't be uncensored any more. 

37 minutes ago, fraggerman said:

That's handled in the d3dx.ini.

; Costume Black Outline
hash = bc042ce8c563d1eb
handling = skip

; Costume Black Outline
hash = 80173a9c37184533
handling = skip

If you delete or comment these out you will have outlines back. I skip these shaders because with them on any mesh edits are basically impossible. The black outlines are actually the same characters but a bit larger and completely black. If I delete a skirt for example there will be the bigger black skirt left over. Easy way out was just deleting the shader rendering it.

On that, if you look at this post (second image) I made a while back you'll notice that I have outlines on meshes that weren't edited. It's a good middle ground for now until we figure out something better. Just having a check on the index buffer at some point achieves this.

On 8/13/2020 at 5:08 AM, Misaki Ki said:

I just noticed gust_tools doesn't handle directories or certain g1ts with this game very well. It's worth making an issue about it on it's github. I'll do it later when I get the chance.

Please don't forget to do that, when you can.

I do my best to try to fix issues with gust_tools, but of course it's a lot easier to do so if I can get a comprehensive report on GitHub... ;)