Fairy Tail 2020 Mods

5 hours ago, 201193 said:

hi guys how do i install these neat mods

Extract 3Dmigoto (named basemod in the post) to the game's folder.

Add mods inside of the mod folder.

Close the game's folder (or navigate to any directory that isn't named 'Fairy Tail' and launch the game.

1 hour ago, 2randomze said:

@Ikaros473  The strange thing with your original skin texture is that it didn't line up with Blender's UV map, but the nipples were still working.  Getting everything into blender should let you modify it directly over the UV map so that it doesn't copy to the legs.  I guess the place you originally made it was a sort of texture overflow on the UV map that duplicated over the X axis?

The shadows  around the nipples seem to be caused by the in game engine's occlusion.  I think there are ways to bake certain vertices to not cast shadows, or to prevent certain indexes from causing shadows using 3Dmigoto, but I'm traveling and can't really look into it rn.  Maybe if the mesh was slightly less sharply extended it might not be as bad, or there might be an XML setting that reduces shadow strength overall.

It's normal for UVs outside of bounds to repeat the texture (depends on the shader IIRC.) As for the nipples, the mesh is pretty messy. Fixing the deformations should help, but what I think would actually help the most is connecting the overlapping vertices.

Spoiler

blender_2020-08-16_02-37-53.png.0ec6c5163d7a12cca9425785cdceddea.png

15 minutes ago, Ikaros473 said:

I was going to finish the Lucy topless mod, but I got majorly distracted. Working on a new costume for Wendy . Making the red one when work in the show lol

Reveal hidden contents

445817244_wendywip.PNG.4286cc13a8ddfd696e2f626cd737bdd8.PNG1861397986_wendyex.PNG.a957799513a6e51d2ec55b7a4c5c8304.PNG

oh wow thats looking awesome! will that replace an existing out fit or will it be added as an extra?

Please, can you put how to make the mod work in a very simple way?

I don't know how to do any mods and I don't know how to make it work.

I unzip the Erza topless zip and put it in the mods folder of the original steam game, but it doesn't work.

surely it need something else for the mod to work, but I don't know what it is.

Please a super easy to understand tutorial (I am very clumsy)

I unzip a folder called
3Dmigoto - FairyTail.zip

then in that folder I put the topless mod Erza

and the mod doesn't come out.

Do i have to install something or do something else?

if the 3Dmigoto program must be installed ... which one should I do and how?

thank you.

29 minutes ago, ryp12345 said:

Could someone point me towards how to get the models/textures out of the game files (and back in afterwards)? I would also like to try making some custom outfits and stuff :)

I added the tools I remember(and actively use) to my main post. If you want to share the mods and make them easy to install I'd recommend looking into how to get them working with 3Dmigoto since they are a lot easier to install for the average user(just dropping the folder into the mods directory).

3 minutes ago, fraggerman said:

I added the tools I remember to my main post. If you want to share the mods and make them easy to install I'd recommend looking into how to get them working with 3Dmigoto since they are a lot easier to install for the average user(just dropping the folder into the mods directory).

Thanks boss ?

14 hours ago, Ikaros473 said:

thanks! for now it will be replacing a costume. I'm not sure if its possible to get new custom ones added 

it is possible, however you would need to have the file in the g1m format. issue is, i dont know how to take the file from fbx to g1m

14 hours ago, Ikaros473 said:

I was going to finish the Lucy topless mod, but I got majorly distracted. Working on a new costume for Wendy . Making the red one she wore in the show lol

Hide contents

785313615_wendywip2.PNG.a70129ddaa389cdafa2bfdf1cb40fc30.PNG1861397986_wendyex.PNG.a957799513a6e51d2ec55b7a4c5c8304.PNG

anyone wanna work on a natsu tartaros outfit? i would love u

tumblr_nrrs0b4Z391rl9sqto3_500.jpg

HAS any of u modded out any of the  tartaros  females ? would love to see them over kagura or sherri plus love all the great work they all work perfectly why are people not answering me its a simple mod but i cant do it sadly i dont have the skill to do it 

20 hours ago, Misaki Ki said:

Erza lost her bikini top, or she's just feeling bold, or something.

Hide contents

FAIRY_TAIL_2020-08-16_02-27-26.png.341723673fadd7d3a7763b507fdded99.png

Erza Topless v1.1.zip 321.41 kB · 20 downloads

I have the hips modeled, but I never really textured *down there* before so this first. I have to readjust the UVs for anything going forward, but that's minor.

Updates:

v1.1 - Remade and replaced the Skin Texture, It used to be slightly off color from the original.

Excuse me, I was wondering why Lucy’s braless shape seems off while Erza’s wasn’t. I think it’s because Lucy’s was supported/lifted by her tight breast holder while she is wearing costume. But when she is topless I think the angle of her naked boobs should lean down more like Erza’s. And the shadow line in between Lucy’s boobs underline and abs is kind of too thick as well. Just an opinion. What do you think?

5 minutes ago, kunobanget said:

Excuse me, I was wondering why Lucy’s braless shape seems off while Erza’s wasn’t. I think it’s because Lucy’s was supported/lifted by her tight breast holder while she is wearing costume. But when she is topless I think the angle of her naked boobs should lean down more like Erza’s. And the shadow line in between Lucy’s boobs underline and abs is kind of too thick as well. Just an opinion. What do you think?

Yea for whatever reason the swimsuit model for lucy is just like this. Interestingly her Aquarius form looks normal in comparison. May be possible to do a mesh swap

3 hours ago, kunobanget said:

I actually modeled Erza's breasts from scratch, shaped it, and then used that as a guideline to shape the original mesh with a combination of modifiers, sculpting, and polymodeling.  (I went back to the original mostly because I ran into a vertex explosion that I couldn't smooth out.)

Breasts tend to fall into more of a tear drop shape, which is why Lucy's seems odd, since as you said, it's still being supported by the bikini top. It doesn't follow the natural shape of breasts. I'd like to shape the top part of Erza's breasts a bit more, but opted not to since that's just how the original mesh is. Overall the shape is not perfect and can be refined a bit more from certain views, but it's presentable at the very least.

As for the shadow, I think it'll correct itself as the breasts are shaped better. The shadow on Erza's is hidden a bit more since her breasts now fall downwards at roughly the proper angle.

42 minutes ago, Misaki Ki said:

(I went back to the original mostly because I ran into a vertex explosion that I couldn't smooth out.)

Yeah this is the reason I haven't modeled her breasts to have that weight to them. The game really doesn't like new meshes replacing the old ones. I think I may just have to do some polymodeling to get them in a more desirable shape. That and her shadowmap texture needs to be changed 

2 minutes ago, Ikaros473 said:

Yeah this is the reason I haven't modeled her breasts to have that weight to them. The game really doesn't like new meshes replacing the old ones. I think I may just have to do some polymodeling to get them in a more desirable shape. That and her shadowmap texture needs to be changed 

I highly suggest working on the shape before moving on. I understand the want to get out all the models quickly, but the extra effort is worth it.