Fairy Tail 2020 Mods

1 hour ago, kunobanget said:

This save data is in the Final Chapter with level 89 Natsu. Others are above 80.

Hope this can be useful somehow.

Just copy them into your FT directory in documents

C:\Users\user\Documents\KoeiTecmo\FAIRY TAIL

Cheers

system_data.bin 1.18 kB · 2 downloads managed_data.bin 1.5 kB · 2 downloads user_data_08.bin 45.65 kB · 2 downloads

Ah it seems like it doesn't work? i put all the files in to that folder and i can see all the saves in game but when i try to load any of them i just get an error saying failed to load.

On 8/6/2020 at 9:23 PM, svoy999 said:

Thank you very much for everything you do, but will there be a mod for Wendy? or what's the progress with her?

Wendy has gaping holes everywhere in her mesh. All the outfits cover like half or more of her body. I'll have to do a ton of restructuring to get the mesh done.

But I already have her skin decensored at least. I'll finish up decensoring all the girls and all the costumes I can access so far and release all of them at once.

I am actually learning quite a bit of stuff. I barely knew how to use blender but I am actually quite confident in getting this done now. I got quite far with erza already. She still has a seam I got to fix up but other than that I am actually quite proud with my results so far.

Spoiler

erza.png.91e08fe99ed6a28870429eed8663366a.png

Even all the weights line up this time as far as I can tell. Have to test combat to see how that does. Lucy seperates at her stomach still when whipping enemies. More to fix. :P

I'll have another try at wendy soon but fixing her mesh will probably take me ages. Erza only had small holes but getting her mesh this far took me 20 hours. I'd imagine Wendy will take 3-5 times that much. I am very bad with blender. ?

Edit: added the new erza files. There's still a small seam, only seen when running so I'll leave it for now. Extract them into the Mods folder. If you don't have one get my zip from a few posts earlier.

On 8/6/2020 at 9:23 PM, KS212 said:

Ok so I'm a bit confused at where we're actually at... does the uncensor/shadow removal ONLY work with the default outfits at this point?

If you use my zip, then yes. I only dumped the default costumes for Lucy and Erza. I am working on getting all the girls and their outfits in there but working with this weird DX10 DDS files is kind of hard. I am actually hex editing them because if I convert them to DXT1 or uncompressed the girls get whitewashed.

Edit: removed the zip. I am redoing all my meshes

46 minutes ago, fraggerman said:

I'll finish up decensoring all the girls and all the costumes I can access so far and release all of them at once.

Used anything I put out for the costumes, or went and redid everything?

I played around with Erza too (well her top half) - mostly just quick stuff while I was setting up an ini for later.  I'd like to just keep the naked meshes on the swimsuits, so it's a bit different.  I'll have to go back and redo the mesh properly, which will eat some time. Working with tris is just bleh.

Spoiler

FAIRY_TAIL_2020-08-06_16-13-41.png.aecb13b5934235e7068fc1412d10d642.png

53 minutes ago, fraggerman said:

If you use my zip, then yes. I only dumped the default costumes for Lucy and Erza. I am working on getting all the girls and their outfits in there but working with this weird DX10 DDS files is kind of hard. I am actually hex editing them because if I convert them to DXT1 or uncompressed the girls get whitewashed.

Can you show an example of the whitewashed issue you're getting?

7 minutes ago, Misaki Ki said:

Used anything I put out for the costumes, or went and redid everything?

I played around with Erza too (well her top half) - mostly just quick stuff while I was setting up an ini for later.  I'd like to just keep the naked meshes on the swimsuits, so it's a bit different.  I'll have to go back and redo the mesh properly, which will eat some time. Working with tris is just bleh.

Reveal hidden contents

FAIRY_TAIL_2020-08-06_16-13-41.png.aecb13b5934235e7068fc1412d10d642.png

Can you show an example of the whitewashed issue you're getting?

I already had Lucy's and Erza's base costume decensored. I'll add anything else you put out. I more or less finished Wendy's base costume. Still has a small grey spot I am trying to find in the hex. And I should have something working for Levy iirc. Going for Mirajane and Juvia next. When I got all the base costumes I'll apply them to the others too. But I'll have to know the hashes for that so if I can't access a costume it's kind of troublesome. I'll see what I can do.

Here's an example of the whitewashing I got. I exported the DX10 DDS with Noesis to an uncompressed one, edited out the black spots and reimported the uncompressed one.

3 minutes ago, fraggerman said:

I already had Lucy's and Erza's base costume decensored. I'll add anything else you put out. I more or less finished Wendy's base costume. Still has a small grey spot I am trying to find in the hex. And I should have something working for Levy iirc. Going for Mirajane and Juvia next. When I got all the base costumes I'll apply them to the others too. But I'll have to know the hashes for that so if I can't access a costume it's kind of troublesome. I'll see what I can do.

Here's an example of the whitewashing I got. I exported the DX10 DDS with Noesis to an uncompressed one, edited out the black spots and reimported the uncompressed one.

Yeah, not able to get the hashes is a major issue. On what I put out, I completed Erza's and Lucy's entire set, which includes the DLC. Unfortunately I do not plan on buying the DLC so I can't help with adapting it to 3DMigoto. If anyone grabs the DLC, they'll be able to do that at the very least. It's pretty simple; anyone can do it.

Since you're not reinserting into the rdb, have you tried just using PNG?

16 minutes ago, Misaki Ki said:

Yeah, not able to get the hashes is a major issue. On what I put out, I completed Erza's and Lucy's entire set, which includes the DLC. Unfortunately I do not plan on buying the DLC so I can't help with adapting it to 3DMigoto. If anyone grabs the DLC, they'll be able to do that at the very least. It's pretty simple; anyone can do it.

Since you're not reinserting into the rdb, have you tried just using PNG?

I am not planning to buy the DLC either. Paying double the full game price to have access to alternate costumes is not my style. And yeah anyone who has the DLC could easily hunt for the hashes and post them here. That would make things a lot easier. Just turn on hunting mode (numpad0) and press F8. This will dump everything rendered on screen if there is a shaderoverride defined for it. The hashes will be in the filenames and match up with the shaderoverrides. It's also possible to override the textures from the index or vertex buffer hash. These can be found by cycling through the buffers in hunt mode with numpad7/8. They didn't always use the same shaders for body/costume/hair though so there might be more to add. Here's a video explaining everything important to work with 3Dmigoto. This is what I used to learn what I am doing now.

I just tried to export as PNG and the same whitewashing happens. Might be some setting I got wrong in GIMP?

7 hours ago, Misaki Ki said:

Also, be sure your Noesis export is actually correct. I have seen it wash out textures before with a different game.

It's Noesis. I exported your erza g1t's and the ones from the game and all end up whitewashed. I am using this plugin: https://github.com/Joschuka/fmt_g1m

How are you extracting the texture from the g1t? Gust tools seems to not work for me.

I got one of the skin textures to extract with gust tools and the same happened. I did nothing to the extracted texture, just reimported. Checked the hex and it's different to the dump I made with 3DMigoto. I am out of ideas...

28 minutes ago, fraggerman said:

It's Noesis. I exported your erza g1t's and the ones from the game and all end up whitewashed. I am using this plugin: https://github.com/Joschuka/fmt_g1m

How are you extracting the texture from the g1t? Gust tools seems to not work for me.

I got one of the skin textures to extract with gust tools and the same happened. I did nothing to the extracted texture, just reimported. Checked the hex and it's different to the dump I made with 3DMigoto. I am out of ideas...

For what you're doing, I suggest Cethleann. Extract the rdb using 'Cethleann.DataExporter.exe'. (Use --help for the syntax, or I can provide it if need be.) Be sure to specify Fairy Tail as the game being extracted.

It'll dump out the files with their proper names. That's where I've been getting them from. They're named similarly to the 3D models, so it's easy to find everything with a  Windows search.

15 minutes ago, Misaki Ki said:

For what you're doing, I suggest Cethleann. Extract the rdb using 'Cethleann.DataExporter.exe'. (Use --help for the syntax, or I can provide it if need be.) Be sure to specify Fairy Tail as the game being extracted.

It'll dump out the files with their proper names. That's where I've been getting them from. They're named similarly to the 3D models, so it's easy to find everything with a  Windows search.

I already extracted the rdb using Cethleann. I have problems extracting the g1t without the texture getting whitewashed. Noesis and gust_tools get me the same whitewashed texture. If I dump the texture with 3Dmigoto it gets dumped fine.

On 8/3/2020 at 3:50 PM, makke007 said:

i hope the gust tools get updated so we can decrypt the FAIRY TAIL\MASTER\CMN\fixed_data\dlc\dlc_list_xml.e to see upcoming dlc

The tools have been updated. Since this is Open Source software that's hosted on GitHub, it usually works a lot better to make a request directly.
Can't promise I'm going to add every feature under the sun (though I'm happy to accept pull requests), but I'll try not to bite if you ask nicely... ;)

Now, it's your turn to report if you see anything interesting in the decoded dlc files...