Fairy Tail 2020 Mods

Good day to everyone!

To all the modders, thank you for all the efforts you exerted for this game!

Just have a question if someone had managed to unlock the DLC characters via XML update through the new gust tool?
I've checked it and saw that all of the DLCs are already in there (Lyon, Levy, Elfman, Lisanna, Photomode, etc.). I tried to update the character XML to have them as isplayable = "1" isusable = "1" but I'm not sure if it does the trick or may be not since I cannot see if there are actual character events for them to be unlocked.

I was able to unlock all of the DLC costumes as they are more direct to the point and you just need to erase some unlock scenario lines but I'm not sure how to enable the Character DLCs plus the Photomode. Can it be done through the XML update or no?

I've opened up all of the XMLs inside the fixed_data but I was not able to see anything particular to that beside the Character playable usable lines.
If there is a possibility, I would like to have this instead of the character swap so I can still use the other characters as well and not replace any. I tried swapping things (e.g. Levy to Ichiya) and replacing voice and battle mode seems to work and can be a workaround but I do not have any more characters I want to swap for the other 3 DLC characters.

Hope someone can shed a light unto this :) TIA!

2 hours ago, balbalbilbil said:

Good day to everyone!

Just have a question if someone had managed to unlock the DLC characters via XML update through the new gust tool?
I've checked it and saw that all of the DLCs are already in there (Lyon, Levy, Elfman, Lisanna, Photomode, etc.). I tried to update the character XML to have them as isplayable = "1" isusable = "1" but I'm not sure if it does the trick or may be not since I cannot see if there are actual character events for them to be unlocked.

I was able to unlock all of the DLC costumes as they are more direct to the point and you just need to erase some unlock scenario lines but I'm not sure how to enable the Character DLCs plus the Photomode. Can it be done through the XML update or no?

I've opened up all of the XMLs inside the fixed_data but I was not able to see anything particular to that beside the Character playable usable lines.
If there is a possibility, I would like to have this instead of the character swap so I can still use the other characters as well and not replace any. I tried swapping things (e.g. Levy to Ichiya) and replacing voice and battle mode seems to work and can be a workaround but I do not have any more characters I want to swap for the other 3 DLC characters.

but the photomode is a free update

6 hours ago, balbalbilbil said:

Good day to everyone!

how did u open up the  XMLs which tool did u use if i may ask 

Here's Lucy's uncensor for 3DMigoto. Let me know if I missed anything, something is incorrect, or if the hashes are all wrong.

Lucy Uncensor (3DMigoto).zip

Also, here's my current d3dx.ini, if needed. It's edited from what @fraggerman was using, and messy with a few changes I put in.

d3dx.ini

Edit: Someone asked me a question, and I thought the answer was repeating here. The mod is set to be a lower priority than other mods, so it will get replaced if something else tries to modify the same things. You can disable other mods you don't want by adding DISABLED to the start of the folder (see spoiler-box,) or by deleting any mod you don't wish to keep.

Spoiler

explorer_2020-08-11_06-49-07.png.5ce2c968b74583e3e1edd16380dcb664.png

I didn't include the used 3Dmigoto in this post mostly because I don't know the exact origin of the particular version we're using. It's clearly DoA related, but I'm not particularly sure which download was used exactly. Ideally I'd just have people download that and patch any needed changes over it.

3 hours ago, Misaki Ki said:

Here's Lucy's uncensor for 3DMigoto. Let me know if I missed anything, something is incorrect, or if the hashes are all wrong.

Lucy Uncensor (3DMigoto).zip 484.74 kB · 15 downloads

Also, here's my current d3dx.ini, if needed. It's edited from what @fraggerman was using, and messy with a few changes I put in.

d3dx.ini 60.92 kB · 11 downloads

This is cool !

Works perfectly

Thank you @Misaki Ki!

Hope to see Lucy's bunny and sagitarius dress without the legging as well if you don't mind

5 hours ago, Misaki Ki said:

Lucy Uncensor (3DMigoto).zip 484.74 kB · 58 downloads

d3dx.ini 60.92 kB · 29 downloads

Edit: Someone asked me a question, and I thought the answer was repeating here. The mod is set to be a lower priority than other mods, so it will get replaced if something else tries to modify the same things. You can disable other mods you don't want by adding DISABLED to the start of the folder (see spoiler-box,) or by deleting any mod you don't wish to keep.

Reveal hidden contents

explorer_2020-08-11_06-49-07.png.5ce2c968b74583e3e1edd16380dcb664.png

I didn't include the used 3Dmigoto in this post mostly because I don't know the exact origin of the particular version we're using. It's clearly DoA related, but I'm not particularly sure which download was used exactly. Ideally I'd just have people download that and patch any needed changes over it.

How do I install this please?

5 hours ago, Misaki Ki said:

I use the newest from the 3DMigoto git and copied over some functionality like the help screen, the dump options and some keybinds from the DOA Xtreme Venus Vacation mod. At least in the version I have lying around here now. Gonna release a modular package soon(tm).

I am currently playing ahead until I unlock all the girls to finish the uncensor because replacing the model for each costume is annoying. I already had lucy done but yours might be better quality so I'll have a look at it and copy it in if that's fine for you.

34 minutes ago, fraggerman said:

I use the newest from the 3DMigoto git and copied over some functionality like the help screen, the dump options and some keybinds from the DOA Xtreme Venus Vacation mod. At least in the version I have lying around here now. Gonna release a modular package soon(tm).

I am currently playing ahead until I unlock all the girls to finish the uncensor because replacing the model for each costume is annoying. I already had lucy done but yours might be better quality so I'll have a look at it and copy it in if that's fine for you.

Ah, that's why I had trouble placing it - just be sure to credit the appropriate places and people when it's out.

Personally, I think it's best to keep 3Dmigoto separate from any packaged mods. As shown, I already ran into issues with things packaged in. But yeah, we do need to coordinate a bit better, we're stepping on each others toes a lot.

I've been wanting to test a few of the mods posted on this thread but I've been having trouble getting it to work. The one I just tried was Misaki Ki's recently posted Lucy Uncensored (Fairy Glitter) mod but just dragging and dropping that folder into either directory for the game caused the game to just not launch at all, so I had to remove it.

I REALLY want to be able to have all the panty shots and stuff uncensored, as I love this game but am against censorship of any kind, but I don't quite understand how I'm even supposed to install these mods to do any testing for you guys (as I have a 100% completion post-game save file that I finished earlier this morning so I can look at all the affected outfits and test them in combat). Unless I'm doing something wrong, dragging and dropping the mod folder into my Fairy Tail directories (either the one in the Documents section of File Explorer or the Steam directory on my external hard drive) doesn't work for me.

I also think its worth mentioning that, unless patch 1.01 changed anything, Wendy's swimsuit was left uncensored so you shouldn't have to change anything about it. I can double check to see if the day one patch changed that but on the unpatched version of the game, the "panty" part of her swimsuit wasn't censored and was clearly visible during certain camera angles (its very easy to look at when casting her Deus Eques spell).

On 8/10/2020 at 10:27 AM, balbalbilbil said:

Good day to everyone!

How did you open the xml.e files? im getting errors using the new gust tools

1 hour ago, Ikaros473 said:

Oh no. how would I go about doing that?

I changed the ID in the json to 'FT' . I'm still getting a " Can't parse JSON data from 'gust_enc.json' message 

/* Change to the id of the game you wish to descramble (using one of the ids below) */
    "seeds_id": "FT",

I have done this and i have no errors, not sure what youre doing wrong unless its because you in your example 'FT' rather than "FT"

2 hours ago, Boyishdude said:

I've been wanting to test a few of the mods posted on this thread but I've been having trouble getting it to work. The one I just tried was Misaki Ki's recently posted Lucy Uncensored (Fairy Glitter) mod but just dragging and dropping that folder into either directory for the game caused the game to just not launch at all, so I had to remove it.

I REALLY want to be able to have all the panty shots and stuff uncensored, as I love this game but am against censorship of any kind, but I don't quite understand how I'm even supposed to install these mods to do any testing for you guys (as I have a 100% completion post-game save file that I finished earlier this morning so I can look at all the affected outfits and test them in combat). Unless I'm doing something wrong, dragging and dropping the mod folder into my Fairy Tail directories (either the one in the Documents section of File Explorer or the Steam directory on my external hard drive) doesn't work for me.

0. Backup files before making changes.
1. Go to Fairy Tail root folder, go into Motor Folder and place the file attached here called rdbtool.

2. Drag the file called MaterialEditor.rdb into the rdbtool file you just placed here.

3. It will give 2 options, type 2 and press Enter

4. It will ask you to drag the files/folder you want to reimport, put the files attached here called uncensor into a folder and then drag it into the rdbtool window and it will do its thing and ask you to press Ctrl+C to close the program

5. Launch the game and see changes.

Really i am not sure exactly who is included here but it is all the files available in this thread. Misaki Ki also did Erza recently, i have updated the uncensor.rar to include her as well. I guess its Lucy, Erza and Wendy. I have used Sherria and the shadow censor is still here for her. I also got a look at the Levy model and there is no censor on her but She has not been released properly yet anyway.

I take no credit at all for this, all thanks and credit go to Misaki Ki and wutooo  . I am just trying to help :)

rdbtool.rar

uncensor.rar

On 8/7/2020 at 12:23 AM, Misaki Ki said:

GIMP can be somewhat unreliable with DDS, try Nvidia Texture Tools.

Edit: Also, be sure your Noesis export is actually correct. I have seen it wash out textures before with a different game.

Could you send me a few samples of "washed out" g1t files and the expected results ?

6 hours ago, Joschuka said:

Could you send me a few samples of "washed out" g1t files and the expected results ?

We talked about it earlier, it's an issue related to sRGB. I didn't run into it until I started messing with 3Dmigoto. Here's an example in the thread.

Lately I've been using texconv and using the -srgb{i|o} flags as needed.

9 hours ago, Boyishdude said:

It's a mod for 3Dmigoto. @fraggerman is still working on adapting it to this game, but if you want to try it out, there was a version posted earlier. As I mentioned before, you'll have to disable other mods since I set it so the uncensored textures get replaced by other mods. He posted more details about it a few posts above. As for the game not launching, just make sure you're not locking it by having any of the game's folders open. (Yes, it's a thing.)

What @dh186 posted are files that have to be reimported into MaterialEditor.rdb (where the game contains it's files.) We started looking more towards 3Dmigoto since it doesn't modify the game's files.

I understand accessibility is an issue right now, but it'll get easier in time when things are ready to be compiled into a more complete instructional post.

35 minutes ago, Misaki Ki said:

We talked about it earlier, it's an issue related to sRGB. I didn't run into it until I started messing with 3Dmigoto. Here's an example in the thread.

Lately I've been using texconv and using the -srgb{i|o} flags as needed.

I was mostly interested in correcting my Noesis script since you said it had a wrong output on some texture files, apparently due to signed data. Could you give me the associated g1t opcode that fails ? Should be 0x5F or 0x66

On 8/11/2020 at 8:04 PM, Joschuka said:

I was mostly interested in correcting my Noesis script since you said it had a wrong output on some texture files, apparently due to signed data. Could you give me the associated g1t opcode that fails ? Should be 0x5F or 0x66

I mentioned it was something I encountered with a different game and script. Right now, I don't believe it to be an issue with your script - but I always could be mistaken.

As for the opcode, I'm unsure where to look. I included a file I had to mess with.

0x8cffeec1.g1t

Edit: Here's a side by side:

Spoiler

explorer_2020-08-11_20-56-23.png.a69927a0048e0fc3d41ad77ba5e1a93b.png

I'll check inserting into the rdb soon to see which is actually correct.

Another Edit: 

I used texcov to convert the files around and tried each with the RDB and then 3Dmigoto. (This only pays attention to the 'brightness.' I do notice a very slight color variance between EACH of the images compared to original in-game which I still need to figure out, but I don't believe that it's tied to the script in anyway. )

RDB:

BC1_UNORM - Correct

BC1_UNORM (-srgbi flag) - Too dark

BC1_UNORM_SRGB (-srgbi flag) - Correct

3Dmigoto:

BC1_UNORM - Too Bright

BC1_UNORM (-srgbi flag) - Correct

I'm willing to say with a high degree of confidence that the script is fine.

5 hours ago, dh186 said:

/* Change to the id of the game you wish to descramble (using one of the ids below) */
    "seeds_id": "FT",

I have done this and i have no errors, not sure what youre doing wrong unless its because you in your example 'FT' rather than "FT"

figured out my problem. the json and .exe need to be in folder with all the xml.e files (FAIRY TAIL\MASTER\CMN\fixed_data\character)

7 hours ago, dh186 said:

0. Backup files before making changes.
1. Go to Fairy Tail root folder, go into Motor Folder and place the file attached here called rdbtool.

2. Drag the file called MaterialEditor.rdb into the rdbtool file you just placed here.

3. It will give 2 options, type 2 and press Enter

4. It will ask you to drag the files/folder you want to reimport, put the files attached here called uncensor into a folder and then drag it into the rdbtool window and it will do its thing and ask you to press Ctrl+C to close the program

5. Launch the game and see changes.

Really i am not sure exactly who is included here but it is all the files available in this thread. Misaki Ki also did Erza recently, i have updated the uncensor.rar to include her as well. I guess its Lucy, Erza and Wendy. I have used Sherria and the shadow censor is still here for her. I also got a look at the Levy model and there is no censor on her but She has not been released properly yet anyway.

I take no credit at all for this, all thanks and credit go to Misaki Ki and wutooo  . I am just trying to help :)

rdbtool.rar 994.28 kB · 28 downloads

uncensor.rar 932.77 kB · 40 downloads

Thx.

Work great.

Hope a uncut mod for all girls and dlcs ?

8 hours ago, Misaki Ki said:

I mentioned it was something I encountered with a different game and script. Right now, I don't believe it to be an issue with your script - but I always could be mistaken.

As for the opcode, I'm unsure where to look. I included a file I had to mess with.

0x8cffeec1.g1t 672.05 kB · 1 download

Edit: Here's a side by side:

Reveal hidden contents

explorer_2020-08-11_20-56-23.png.a69927a0048e0fc3d41ad77ba5e1a93b.png

I'll check inserting into the rdb soon to see which is actually correct.

Another Edit: 

I used texcov to convert the files around and tried each with the RDB and then 3Dmigoto. (This only pays attention to the 'brightness.' I do notice a very slight color variance between EACH of the images compared to original in-game which I still need to figure out, but I don't believe that it's tied to the script in anyway. )

RDB:

BC1_UNORM - Correct

BC1_UNORM (-srgbi flag) - Too dark

3Dmigoto:

BC1_UNORM - Too Bright

BC1_UNORM (-srgbi flag) - Correct

I'm willing to say with a high degree of confidence that the script is fine.

Good, thanks for the info. I was pointed to this thread by someone else and just read quickly through it so there may have been some misunderstanding. I'll wait for the result to see if something needs to be fixed

Btw for the opcode you can see it in the debug log when running my script image.png.8e7cd87da43bb54bd921c7393909b873.png

1 hour ago, kunobanget said:

@Misaki KiSorry but somehow Lucy's skirt wasn't lifted and showing the pantyshot like how it should be originally while she was doing the whipping attack.

I assume there must be something we can do with the mesh that can control how hight the skirt can be lifted during certain movements?

Can you show me a comparison of current and what it originally was?