Fairy Tail 2020 Mods

5 hours ago, Ikaros473 said:

@2randomze Here is the edit and texture. I assigned the new vertices to the proper groups so it should be fine in game. Hope it works out!

000.dds 682.8 kB · 3 downloads lucysuita Edit.blend 3.69 MB · 4 downloads

The weights for the upper body were a bit weird but I fixed(?) them by transfering them from the original. Here's the changes applied ingame and my edits.

The zip contains everything needed to load it with the base mod. Unzip it into the mods folder and make changes as needed.

Edit: small update: there were 2 parts of the knot from her bikini top left over. change out the ini inside the zip

Edit2: new ini to not have nipples on the legs

edit3: new zip here

Spoiler

lucy.png.cbd207be1710c9f724169b3edd2d46cd.png

lucysuita Edit.blend

1 hour ago, fraggerman said:

The weights for the upper body were a bit weird but I fixed(?) them by transfering them from the original. Here's the changes applied ingame and my edits.

The zip contains everything needed to load it with the base mod. Unzip it into the mods folder and make changes as needed.

Edit: small update: there were 2 parts of the knot from her bikini top left over. change out the ini inside the zip

Hide contents

Lucy_Sexy_Swimsuit.zip 213.24 kB · 7 downloads lucysuita Edit.blend 11.18 MB · 4 downloads

lucy_sexy_Swimsuit.ini 1.2 kB · 6 downloads

It's a very good mod!! Excellent! :)

Hey guys, i have a question : i am following this thread since a while and i don't really understand if you find a way to unlock DLC characters without the official KT DLC (because theire prices are quite awful considering someting that should be on main game). I know you find a way to swap character using some  xml files or something but idk if this was a temporary solution of if it's possible to unlock them (as long as DLC costumes) like if i bought the DLC only with a change on base game (cause all files already exist if i understood well).

I apologise if i bother you with my stupid question and my bad english, i'll return read all the thread if you told me to find a solution myself. Good luck for this works btw you've done a amazing job

30 minutes ago, 2randomze said:

Nice job Fragger + Ikaros.  Something is a bit off with the rigging at the tops of her arms in game.  Looks like she broke her shoulders.  Also, her nipples cast shadows.. so there's that..

Hmm not sure what happened. Also the nipple texture is on her legs, didn't realize they shared the same UV map. Does anyone have the full model with bones? I could prob fix everything with that. I'm working on extracting the models myself but its taking a while to sort through them all 

1 hour ago, fraggerman said:

Reveal hidden contents

Lucy_Sexy_Swimsuit.zip 213.24 kB · 10 downloads lucysuita Edit.blend 11.18 MB · 4 downloads

lucy_sexy_Swimsuit.ini 1.2 kB · 8 downloads

So i found an odd side effect of this mod. At the moment i dont have Lucy's Swimsuit, im guessing it unlocks later in the game (im currently at day 2 of grand magic games). But i deiced i would add this mod in to my mod folder so that way when i unlock the outfit she would be topless right away. But it seems to have a odd side effect on her DLC Special Swimsuit as with the mod activated the nipples from it are displayed on her legs!

20200815091841_1.jpg

7 minutes ago, Ikaros473 said:

Hmm not sure what happened. Also the nipple texture is on her legs, didn't realize they shared the same UV map. Does anyone have the full model with bones? I could prob fix everything with that. I'm working on extracting the models myself but its taking a while to sort through them all 

Here's a dump I made from the game and the g1m from the rdb archive.

FrameAnalysis-2020-08-15-102659.zip pcm001_lucy_d.g1m

16 minutes ago, Ikaros473 said:

7 minutes ago, Ikaros473 said:

@xnajoe Yes the mod is still a work in progress, I need the leg files so I can fix that 

Ah ye i see you already mentioned it, you must have posted that while i was typing my posting and finding the screenshot.

1 hour ago, Ikaros473 said:

heres the fix for the nipples on the legs (I made a mistake the first time) . I just edited the .blend you sent @fraggerman This texture goes with it because I changed the UV spot as well as making the nipple a little less red, should look better in-game. Still not sure whats up with the arms yet tho.

lucysuita Edit2.blend 11.25 MB · 2 downloads   000.dds 682.8 kB · 2 downloads

Worked in the new texture and fixed her arms. I exported the original model instead of using my dump to transfer the weights and that worked a lot better. Here's the new zip, blend and a picture.
Now theres the outline around her nipples left which is more noticable with outlines turned on but still somewhat visible with them off.

Spoiler

lucy.png.08f649a2f1ba546bcdf87bbaf7f1aa1d.png

lucysuita Edit2.blend Lucy_Sexy_Swimsuit.zip

40 minutes ago, Ikaros473 said:

edit: ok this should fix the outline

lucysuita Edit2.blend 11.31 MB · 2 downloads

The outlines are worse now. You can export the vbs/ibs and replace the lucybody.vb/ib to see it yourself. If you don't have the costume unlocked you can edit the character_costume.xml to unlock the pcm001_lucy_d costume early. Just remove the "unlock_scenario_id=xxxx".

Spoiler

lucy.png.d7530ecd12bc5902f1c90f830724b89d.png

40 minutes ago, Ikaros473 said:

I'd like to also edit that skinshadow texture to fix the weird boxy looking shadow under the breasts. But the dds won't open for some reason 

Here is an unedited dump of the shadowmap. It's a BC4U DDS. You might need an additional plugin depending on the tool you use.

000055.2-[commandlistskin]-ps-t2=32f2fbd0.dds

To the people requesting topless mods, there's literally only one for Lucy currently in progress.  However, once that one is finished the process for the others will be relatively streamlined.  There's really only about 3-4 people actively working on stuff in their free time, and afaik @Ikaros473 is the only one of us skilled enough in Blender to actually modify meshes, although I suspect Fragger is learning and I plan on improving myself this week.

Be patient.

@Ikaros473  The strange thing with your original skin texture is that it didn't line up with Blender's UV map, but the nipples were still working.  Getting everything into blender should let you modify it directly over the UV map so that it doesn't copy to the legs.  I guess the place you originally made it was a sort of texture overflow on the UV map that duplicated over the X axis?

The shadows  around the nipples seem to be caused by the in game engine's occlusion.  I think there are ways to bake certain vertices to not cast shadows, or to prevent certain indexes from causing shadows using 3Dmigoto, but I'm traveling and can't really look into it rn.  Maybe if the mesh was slightly less sharply extended it might not be as bad, or there might be an XML setting that reduces shadow strength overall.

Erza lost her bikini top, or she's just feeling bold, or something.

Spoiler

FAIRY_TAIL_2020-08-16_02-27-26.png.341723673fadd7d3a7763b507fdded99.png

Erza Topless v1.1.zip

I have the hips modeled, but I never really textured *down there* before so this first. I have to readjust the UVs for anything going forward, but that's minor.

Updates:

v1.1 - Remade and replaced the Skin Texture, It used to be slightly off color from the original.