Fairy Tail 2020 Mods

I'd just like to say big thanks to everyone that's been putting out the mods so far, this thread has been a lot of help ^_^ .

I tried to experiment with Levy's special swimsuit, but I think I need to sleep on it a bit, because I have no idea what I'm doing anymore haha. I'm uploading the folder if anyone wants to look into it.

I removed the top, but there's still a layer under it. I'm guessing that's the occlusion part of the model, but I don't know how to change it and load it together with the swimsuit skin. There seem to be some extra vertices left on the model, but holes appear if I delete them. I painted the bottom with gimp (not very precisely, there's a border at the top). I'd love to do it with Blender or a better tool, but it's kinda messy and I'm still getting the hang of it.

Spoiler

scr1.jpgscr2.jpgscr3.jpg

Levy_topless.zip

On 8/13/2020 at 11:55 AM, Misaki Ki said:

No Tights Bunny Lucy.zip 235.43 kB · 342 downloads

Reveal hidden contents

FAIRY_TAIL_2020-08-13_04-53-22.png.9c65a3808a9b4765df97de769aae2e03.png

Just drop it in the mod folder.

Hi, I installed the base mod and the skin decensor, I extracted this mod in the "mod" folder but it doesn't work for me, I still see the default costume. Anybody know how to solve? The basemod seems to work correctly, with f2 I can toggle on and off mods, Lucy nude mod works correctly, but this one no.