Fairy Tail 2020 Mods

1 hour ago, fraggerman said:

I pushed the update to my main post. Thanks for bringing it up @Fox696.

Some updates may brake a mod and I have not checked all of them because I am in a time crunch with exams rn. So if anything else breaks, please tell me so I can fix it.

That was surprisingly fast! I will, thanks again mate :)

And goodluck on your exams!

21 hours ago, skizzat93 said:

@rico74

I had that problem when I downloaded the old basemod(3Dmigoto - FairyTail), so you need to download FAIRY_TAIL_basemodV1.2 and overwrite what you have now.

The Skin_DecensorV2.1 is for removing the black censor under the skirts and it goes in the mods folder like a normal mod.

ty i found that out ^^ , ty for also telling so others may also know 

10 hours ago, Ikaros473 said:

I'm still working on Wendy outfit, and Lucy full nude. Might be a little while before I get them done tho.

Here's a progress pic of wendy tho. Fully modeled a new skirt, and did lots of mesh work since the last pic

Reveal hidden contents

wendy wip3.png

Lucy full nude  :D !!!! nice man you can do it 

21 hours ago, skizzat93 said:

@rico74

I had that problem when I downloaded the old basemod(3Dmigoto - FairyTail), so you need to download FAIRY_TAIL_basemodV1.2 and overwrite what you have now.

The Skin_DecensorV2.1 is for removing the black censor under the skirts and it goes in the mods folder like a normal mod.

ok but what i am wondering is the erza and lucy mod topless do ya need the swimm suit for it ? or do it work without it ? so far i only have got it working for wendy und lucy that the skirt is shorter and ya can see the panties  :D 

44 minutes ago, rico74 said:

ok but what i am wondering is the erza and lucy mod topless do ya need the swimm suit for it ? or do it work without it ? so far i only have got it working for wendy und lucy that the skirt is shorter and ya can see the panties  :D 

Yes the topless mods require the swimsuit because the mesh is easier to edit. You can unlock it early by editing character_costume.xml.e and removing the unlock_scenario_id="xxxx" for the various costumes. You will need gust_tools to decrypt and reencrypt the xml.e files.

7 hours ago, fraggerman said:

Yes the topless mods require the swimsuit because the mesh is easier to edit. You can unlock it early by editing character_costume.xml.e and removing the unlock_scenario_id="xxxx" for the various costumes. You will need gust_tools to decrypt and reencrypt the xml.e files.

that sounds kinda easy but mostly stuff is easyer said then done ^^;; 

EDIT !!!!!  i found my prob LOL i was missing the swim suit i was thinking it was a dlc or so , and i guess the 

wendy special swimsuit ya get also later one ?  :D

Erza Celestial armor skimpy

Spoiler

125737647_erzacelestial.png.eae2af64fb788fd02d9eabcbe3fba460.png

erza celestial.rar

Kagura default no skirt shorts(the skirt is made in 2 parts and has the same hash as Kagura alt color so that is shorter as well )

Spoiler

kaguradefaultshorts.png.92609fc7d5ac49a2407ce64d2abc0ec2.png

kaguradefaultshorts.rar

Levy swimsuit a little more revealing

Spoiler

840379736_levyswimsuit.png.38ece36527239b3214c8da28fc634dd3.png

Levy swimsuit.rar

lucy microskirt no jacket v1.1

Spoiler

lucy.png.8e280c6528df9fc9f0c05be67d0d558e.png

lucy mininojacket.rar

mavis shorter skirt

Spoiler

mavis.png.f3ab7e574beb5f4bf9b660dde6b02176.png

Mavis.rar

Mirajane shorter skirt

Spoiler

mirajane.png.1e0ec5f49ad1ba695a241a28cd06bbf0.png

mirajane mini default.rar

Seilah skimpy dress and pink skin color when transformed

I don't have a screenshot 

seilah.rar

40 minutes ago, 2randomze said:

@skizzat93 @fraggerman when replacing Lucy's bottoms with skin coloring and remodeling to not stick out like the suit, it still appears a different texture in game, almost like the game still renders it as fabric.  Any idea how to fix that other than adding it to the body mesh instead of the suit mesh?

I think it's the 3d map file(example in the spoiler), but it's just a guess and I don't know how to properly modify it.

Spoiler

1869606882_000248.3-commandlistskin-ps-t345e3a71f.png.87c921c9df7ae92a5e7ff683f0b0237b.png